EmmyLou Loves #42 Miffy’s got a stiffy, career looking iffy, kitchen bin is whiffy, EA needed in a jiffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a weekend it’s been with Babe. We are flying through the thread pages!

Thanks to @Sure…Media! for the new thread title, it’s a cracker!

Did anyone notice EL called her guest babe “baby” during the drive to the gifted invited paid partnership balloon ride?

Babe is one thing but I feel like you don’t call your new partner baby for a while?? I think she has gone all in on Babe!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I just took my crumbed lamb chops for a walk this morning and I’m looking forward to another week in PortaLOU Melbourne. We have to be close to setting a thread record here 🕰.

Oh boy. You fezza’s are as manic as a daytime drunk, scrubbing Dick Bruno’s manhood in the kitchen sink! *Sparklers buddy* 😂 Thanks for the new therapy group thread. Bewdiful.

We started off with covert Tattlers Bianca and Bridgett attempting to do what we’ve all secretly desired with a roll of gaffer tape… but they slipped and missed EL’s mouth three times. They don’t always use duct tape to fix problems but when they do, it helps muffle the sound.

EmmyLou thought the tape was a little big and she could have sized down to a slim Scotch wall-safe roll. By the end her boobs look like they were just badly folded chicken wraps. Nothing a little mayo can’t fix. We also have a fair visual on how date nights finish up too.

Becoming LOUnier with the passing of each thread, the LouLou-ChooChoo finally jumped the tracks when we farewelled Leah. LazyLou was triggered. We can always tell when she’s bin been wounded coz us farcan loser Tattlers get a shout out. ❤ See you at the servo 👋

Leah’s good behaviour bond finally came to and end and her community service is completed. Hopefully she doesn’t reoffend. Now she can her a real job. A LOUphole in her contract means she can’t sue for the OH&S working conditions.

The stench wench was grifted a romantic getaway. Watch your step Babe! Whoever the tall drink of water is, we’re desperately thirsty for more and if we don’t get a drink real soon we’re just gonna swell up.

Like most romantic couples, they packed along their meat-baby beef cheeks in a Russell Hobbs port-a-cot and settled in for some Netflix and cardiovascular disease.

I can’t wait to see the giddy up in Mamma’s step today!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Wowser. Surely that has to be a record on a new thread. Incredible work everyone ❤ I have been laughing so hard at everything. I love you guys. 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I hope this babe wises up and nope’s backwards from her honey pot. From the little we’ve seen (stalked) of him he seems like a fine looking man and shouldn’t be hanging around with her.
I wonder if she’s ever considered how The Children feel about whoever she hangs out with? They're older and probably like their dad’s trade-up but ELL wouldn’t give two shits if her kids didn’t like someone or feel comfortable with someone she was porking on the reg.

Reactions: 20
Where do we send EL a gift for bringing so many funny people together on here . Love my morning cuppa with lots of laughs .
I cant keep up commenting half the time because she gives us so many manic trashworthy stories . Can someone tell my why does she insist on showing us any view from a selfie perspective with her fathead taking up 3/4 of the video ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
6552B6E3-531D-4C61-AB3E-C765ED3F6E12.jpeg

so I think we can all agree that this is the same guy Babe (aka T, AS and any other nickname we’ve bestowed upon him) 🧐 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Whoever the tall drink of water is, we’re desperately thirsty for more and if we don’t get a drink real soon we’re just gonna swell up.

Like most romantic couples, they packed along their meat-baby beef cheeks in a Russell Hobbs port-a-cot and settled in for some Netflix and cardiovascular disease.
From taking your lamb chops for a walk to PortaLou, it's all just pure gold 🤣🤣🤣 but these bolded parts destroyed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀
Extra points for Sparklers Buddy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I just took my crumbed lamb chops for a walk this morning and I’m looking forward to another week in PortaLOU Melbourne. We have to be close to setting a thread record here 🕰.

Oh boy. You fezza’s are as manic as a daytime drunk, scrubbing Dick Bruno’s manhood in the kitchen sink! *Sparklers buddy* 😂 Thanks for the new therapy group thread. Bewdiful.

We started off with covert Tattlers Bianca and Bridgett attempting to do what we’ve all secretly desired with a roll of gaffer tape… but they slipped and missed EL’s mouth three times. They don’t always use duct tape to fix problems but when they do, it helps muffle the sound.

EmmyLou thought the tape was a little big and she could have sized down to a slim Scotch wall-safe roll. By the end her boobs look like they were just badly folded chicken wraps. Nothing a little mayo can’t fix. We also have a fair visual on how date nights finish up too.

Becoming LOUnier with the passing of each thread, the LouLou-ChooChoo finally jumped the tracks when we farewelled Leah. LazyLou was triggered. We can always tell when she’s bin been wounded coz us farcan loser Tattlers get a shout out. ❤ See you at the servo 👋

Leah’s good behaviour bond finally came to and end and her community service is completed. Hopefully she doesn’t reoffend. Now she can her a real job. A LOUphole in her contract means she can’t sue for the OH&S working conditions.

The stench wench was grifted a romantic getaway. Watch your step Babe! Whoever the tall drink of water is, we’re desperately thirsty for more and if we don’t get a drink real soon we’re just gonna swell up.

Sure Media, you have a gift! I love your recaps so much!

Let’s see what Monday brings for ManicLou?! She has had a good romp-a-stomp with Babe in the gawjusss bed but The Children need to be fed (Hello Canteen Cafe) and Babe will have to put away until the next freebie romantic trip comes along.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1572161
so I think we can all agree that this is the same guy Babe (aka T, AS and any other nickname we’ve bestowed upon him) 🧐 😂
Absolutely stellar sleuthing tattlers 🔍👏🏼 Think it's safe to say, fLOUzie's obvious attention seeking attempts at keeping Babe a mystery have been thwarted. The way you guys have been following the AS crumbs for weeks now is nothing short of amazing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you for the new thread.

Just catching up.

EL is so giddy with excitement that she has a new cameraman! He can drive her around too. Just like her ex did while EL talks to her phone.

Another free hot air balloon trip. It's not fair. Plan and simple. Her genuine followers will never afford this. They are either making a mean sandwich or working at a service station.

@Jezzybell and @massive eye roll I'm a huge 90 Day Fiance fan. EL reminds me of a Angela too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Honestly the voice she uses around babe - so soft and nice... not like the screech we normally hear. I hope when the real dickehead reveals herself that babe doesn't leave us too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
You're right Mugs, it's absolute bullshit how this despicable pygmy ends up with so many gifted items and experiences. I will never buy or book with the companies associated with her. Great influencing, Emmy!

Reactions: 25
Babe has well and truly joined the Emmylou gravy train and he’s lapping it up along with her oily beef cheeks. Free gifted weekends and experiences, he even gets to drive her car. The only holiday Aaron had was their travelling tincan on wheels where she abused him nonstop and they dined on microwave rice and sausages.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Jezzybell said:
Has anyone ever watched 90 Day Fiance? That's the only explanation I can come up with why a young guy would be with her. For anyone who's seen it EL is Australia's version of "Angela"!!!!!
I love 90 day Fiancé!!! It’s the best!

Don't you agree they are the Australian version of Angela and Michael.

He's taking his camera man duties very seriously - panning around making sure he's capturing the "bweautiful ambiance". I bet he's loving a totally fully paid for weekend away at luxury accommodation and a balloon ride thrown in!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
JFC it's too early.... the giggle the voice! Honestly no amount of coffee could get me through those stories I wanted to stab my ears with all the fakeness she is just oooooozing ATM 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Babe has well and truly joined the Emmylou gravy train and he’s lapping it up along with her oily beef cheeks. Free gifted weekends and experiences, he even gets to drive her car. The only holiday Aaron had was their travelling tincan on wheels where she abused him nonstop and they dined on microwave rice and sausages.
What is it with women letting guys drive their car the moment they’re in a relationship?? I noticed that Babe was driving, it’s ridiculous. My car, I drive!! Stop perpetuating outdated patriarchal stereotypes, FLouzie, and give your daughters something to aspire to.

(don’t know why I’m so het up about this😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I was going through my camera roll trying to look for a photo and found this, she is heaps thinner here than after her so called 20 kilo weight loss😆
Gosh, I know we all say it but it always amazes me how much better she looks with darker hair. The blonde just ages her so much!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.