EmmyLou Loves #42 Miffy’s got a stiffy, career looking iffy, kitchen bin is whiffy, EA needed in a jiffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it took me no more than 5 mins to find his fb and then his sisters to see the photos. I look everyone up on fb. Im a crime show junkie and look up every victim/witness/ family member on fb. So she hasn’t sucked me into anything and is nothing special because it’s nothing out of the ordinary for me to do 🤷‍♀️
Me too, I have a need for more information, especially re the crime shows

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone tell me how giving us daily updates of everything single thing she puts in her gob is content?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It took her 42 threads, but I've been blocked on Insta
Emmy, I was working towards the same goal as you

Oh well, bye for now...
Just follow her on one of the anonymous Insta stories viewer. I use that as it doesn’t add to her views.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Shhhh! Don’t tell her to stop. I need to learn the secret to losing 20kg!
You gotta eat a journal a day I think? You know I’ve literally never seen her write a single thing down with a pen and paper ever. Never a glimpse of a handwritten note or card, no scrawling instructions or labels around her warehouse. I think her literacy issues are actually far greater than she ever lets on and I not only do I genuinely doubt she could ever ‘journal’ with any depth or insight, I think she’d simply struggle with the writing side of it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That interaction between Mommie Dearest and poor little Vida wanting to share the losing of her tooth was so uncomfortable the way she responded yeah you lost a tooth breaks my heart hoping Vida lost her tooth when she was with Aaron so that the tooth fairy came because barge arse couldn’t care less.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
You gotta eat a journal a day I think? You know I’ve literally never seen her write a single thing down with a pen and paper ever. Never a glimpse of a handwritten note or card, no scrawling instructions or labels around her warehouse. I think her literacy issues are actually far greater than she ever lets on and I not only do I genuinely doubt she could ever ‘journal’ with any depth or insight, I think she’d simply struggle with the writing side of it too.
Is this our own version of the “Lea Michele can’t read” conspiracy? I’m here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In what bleeping world would a normal parent think that eating fish for dinner is more interesting than their child losing a tooth

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Almost the exact same content on facebook @SnarkyTart sans the lives.
I swear to duck if she says MANSFIELD one more time!!!!
Can we please unpack the disappearance or non mention in any capacity of BC dress??? Why, what's up??
Wasn't there a stabbing in Mansfield yesterday? I thought I heard this on the news

Faaark she’s a lazy cow. Been away boofin with Babe all weekend, no parental responsibilities and after one dance run she’s too tired to cook a meal for The Children??! Not even a steak and salad wrap!

Full transparency….the above is an accurate representation of me atm but I’ve just finished my second mad dog day back at work after covid!! And I still cooked myself farken steak and 3 veg meal! Now I’m in my old man recliner chowing down on these:
View attachment 1574806
My kinda night

Please no hate not being racist in the slightest merely pointing out a fact and ill admit im unsure who AS is but given i have a Thai sister in law who well surpasses my brother i can not help but be skeptical.........i know nothing of his heritage but i have my suspicions. Im sure he is very attractive indeed and "lucky" to snag a "celebrity" no hate intended
No hate from me. We shouldn't be telling each other what we should and shouldn't say. That's what the moderators are for.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Wasn't there a stabbing in Mansfield yesterday? I thought I heard this on the news
PLEASE TELL ME ALL THOSE SWEET LITTLE GOATS ARE ACCOUNTED FOR 😳

That slow cooker better have travelled back to Port Melbourne empty of everything but crusted beef cheek juice!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In what bleeping world would a normal parent think that eating fish for dinner is more interesting than their child losing a tooth
I would love to know how much that barramundi cost!

If she really did leave home at 14, she probably didn't continue with her schooling. And to leave at 14, I would think her home was not a happy place for a few years and she possibly fell through the literacy cracks.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.