Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
I just took my crumbed lamb chops for a walk this morning and I’m looking forward to another week in PortaLOU Melbourne. We have to be close to setting a thread record here 🕰.

Oh boy. You fezza’s are as manic as a daytime drunk, scrubbing Dick Bruno’s manhood in the kitchen sink! *Sparklers buddy* 😂 Thanks for the new therapy group thread. Bewdiful.

We started off with covert Tattlers Bianca and Bridgett attempting to do what we’ve all secretly desired with a roll of gaffer tape… but they slipped and missed EL’s mouth three times. They don’t always use duct tape to fix problems but when they do, it helps muffle the sound.

EmmyLou thought the tape was a little big and she could have sized down to a slim Scotch wall-safe roll. By the end her boobs look like they were just badly folded chicken wraps. Nothing a little mayo can’t fix. We also have a fair visual on how date nights finish up too.

Becoming LOUnier with the passing of each thread, the LouLou-ChooChoo finally jumped the tracks when we farewelled Leah. LazyLou was triggered. We can always tell when she’s bin been wounded coz us farcan loser Tattlers get a shout out. ❤ See you at the servo 👋

Leah’s good behaviour bond finally came to and end and her community service is completed. Hopefully she doesn’t reoffend. Now she can her a real job. A LOUphole in her contract means she can’t sue for the OH&S working conditions.

The stench wench was grifted a romantic getaway. Watch your step Babe! Whoever the tall drink of water is, we’re desperately thirsty for more and if we don’t get a drink real soon we’re just gonna swell up.

Like most romantic couples, they packed along their meat-baby beef cheeks in a Russell Hobbs port-a-cot and settled in for some Netflix and cardiovascular disease.

I can’t wait to see the giddy up in Mamma’s step today!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

manicgals

I may regret saying this but I think we need to be really careful making assumptions about “babe”. As some of us have wondered maybe he doesn’t have Insta and therefore unaware at how problematic our Lou is and I thought I remembered reading we don’t tattle on people with under 10k followers? I think plastering him as a refugee looking for a meal ticket or scam artist as well as posting his photo is unfair and not what we are here for. I’m all for going at Lazylou, but until “baby” shows us he is only here for the meal ticket (which may be sooner rather than later) I dont think he is fair game and I can see Emmy using some comments to back up her “troll” narrative she likes to use on us “losers” 😂 anyway maybe I’m overly sensitive today but just thought I’d say my piece.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Hey, T, even though Mama has blocked me, I'm still invested in this love story. So, I've taken the liberty of finding you the perfect gift for Lou - a genuine gold Fatty Medallion. Nothing says Happy Anniversary like a cut of beef.

20220914_173417.jpg
20220914_173446.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 66

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
here you are dedicating weekends and workdays to finding old mate’s place of employment, his coats of choice etc etc. You’ve been sucked into her conniving ploy!!
20220912_215758.jpg

I will unashamedly admit (because it's anonymous) that I basically have no life. I am a voluntary Tattle Life CSI. I got sucked into her strange world, I'm up to my neck in oxtail slop, I have accepted my lot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

AMY$

VIP Member
True but there have been so many stories of African men scamming women. Some have been refugees.

For example, there is this African man who is in his 20s/30s, has fallen in ‘love’ with a woman in her 80s.

Her family have told her it’s not love, he wants her money and a visa into Europe.

All the comments below the multiple articles agreed with the family.

She moved to Africa as he could not get into Europe.

It’s hard in this day and age to not assume the worse of people sometimes especially when love is involved. When you hear so many horror stories!!!

What about the religious leader who discovered he was gay in his 80s? Found love with a 20s/30s year old man. They got married and I think divorce, transferred everything into the younger man’s name and kicked him out of the house. Old man kept going back for more.

Every day I hear examples of woman doing stupid things for love and then they want sympathy from the public. I am talking about transfer large amounts of money to the lover, signing over deed to the house, getting high interest loans etc all for love but they have been swindled.
And here we are again

• Haha
Reactions: 61

massive eye roll

6552B6E3-531D-4C61-AB3E-C765ED3F6E12.jpeg

so I think we can all agree that this is the same guy Babe (aka T, AS and any other nickname we’ve bestowed upon him) 🧐 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
The pride of The Johnny Young Talent School, Emmylou oneword MacCarthy from Emmylou Loves, presents Modelling 101.

1. The pose: Fecal incontinence
20220916_091639.jpg

To get into the vibe of this shot, you're going to want to imagine you've just eaten two large serves of beef cheeks that were prepared days earlier, travelled the high country in the back of a Mitsubishi and were then reheated for several hours. Clench and bend!

2. The pose: Adjust your headset
20220916_091702.jpg

For this iconic pose, Emmy likes to pretend she's wearing a bluetooth earpiece and has incoming calls from her imaginary best friend Charlotte, her mystery boyfriend Babe and ABC Radio.

3. The pose: Walk the dog
20220916_091715.jpg

An owner of two dogs, Emmy walks alleged kilometres daily. Usually without the pets. If they do accompany her, SueLyn holds the lead so Emmy can hold the phone. But, acting is just one of her numerous talents, and here she creates movement by pretending to walk the dog. Or the goat. Heel, girl!

So, now that you've seen this pro in action, hit up your local dog shit smeared footpath and strike a pose!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

cheezel chops

I think Babe is a refugee from Sudan, that she has picked up on some random corner when she was filiming her fat ass. He is just going along with anything she says as he does not fully understand English and he probably thinks EL is going to turn his life around - Us Fezzas know she will turn it upside down. No Aussie Mate for EL nah she had to turn it up a notch, much like she does her Rat Tail Stew. No man in his right mind would put up with her, Lets see how long Babe in Toyland sticks around....munching on EL's meat... I guess time will tell....
Up Up they go!! Balloon rides all round!! Children? What Children?? Yo Mummas on a Balloon with Babes, Get outta my love gas bubble!!
Carry on Fezza Molls!! Catch ya on the flippety flop, slop slop!! ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻
Can we not slap a stereo type on refugees as if they are desperate losers like our friend EL and also adding which certain race you think they are .
I'm all for jokes but it's just disheartening to see things like that written .
I know no harm is meant when said but let's keep it about this self indulgent dipshit he is spending time with

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Buttercup725

VIP Member
@Buttercup725 i just love it that you are on the other side of the world and so polarised with trainwreck Lou! Worst thing about that is so would she
I have a very quiet life. I am an introvert and love to read all hours of the night and love the snark. (This makes me sound like a weirdo shut in - not quite). Also I adore Australia and wish I could live there. You guys make me laugh so much and add to my vocabulary. I hate it when you all are asleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
Sorry guys, just catching up, been busy cutting laps of the Main Street with my fugging butter! Bewdiful! WHAT THE FUG
Our new way of identifying each other, let’s all drive around with a slab of butter hanging from our rear vision mirrors. Honk if you see me.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
It took her 42 threads, but I've been blocked on Insta
Emmy, I was working towards the same goal as you

Oh well, bye for now...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
To be honest, I like that tee she has on. But I wouldn't pay more than $12 at Kmart for something like it.

How'd you get blocked Snarky?
Ps I got blocked ages ago lol
Maybe because I requested to follow T 🤷‍♀️🤭

Ungrateful biotch, I even threw her a ❤ on the flesh coloured tracksuit story at the lookout tower 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 50

pixie spotty

Chatty Member
Why is no one around her saying something about her erratic behaviour?!!? If I saw her on the street I would legit hand on heart speak to her and ask her if she’s fucking ok cause she doesn’t look ok on social media. She needs to wake up! She needs a good shake or exorcism or something. Watching her stories makes my brain turn mushy - to think that she gets people to film her at the market and she just talks rubbish all day, and she doesn’t wear clothes that fit her. And this is her WORK. Fuck me - I need to be quit being a lawyer and just ramble on insta for $$. Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

avex

Chatty Member
As a former EA in a big 4 firm (who also, gosh, went to a spenny private school) the condescension towards Leah is pretty rude. She got away from EL, is young and seems like a pretty hard worker, and is working for a gigantic multinational company that will provide her with huge opportunities if she wants to pursue them. Good on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

ChunkyCustard

"I love the ones with the fatty medallions in the middle!" - mate... you ARE the fatty medallion in the middle. Scotch fillet at $49 bucks a kilo... so relatable when 3/4 of your communidy would be struggling to rub two snags together. Emmylou Noclue

image0 (4).png

• Haha
Don’t worry lazylou, next week you will get a super duper long weekend.

I feel like the way she was describing the recovery of the T-shirt as code for her Lou Lou pot.

I have thousands of theories on Lou.

No filming for the Garnier product in the shower in fancy bathroom? I’m sure Garnier who have appreciated a plug where you don’t get paid.

Remember that time lazylou was in a hotel alone (I think in Sydney, Geelong or Perth). Pink outfit with fluoride bra. she tipped her pink LV all over the bed. Said she was going to show the contents of her bag. Then proceeded to say no during a live. Made sense that she did not want to show her bag after a CSI tattler spotted a lighter in her hand.
It says you’re a new member but you’ve definitely bin here before!

• Haha

MsTxx

I may regret saying this but I think we need to be really careful making assumptions about “babe”. As some of us have wondered maybe he doesn’t have Insta and therefore unaware at how problematic our Lou is and I thought I remembered reading we don’t tattle on people with under 10k followers? I think plastering him as a refugee looking for a meal ticket or scam artist as well as posting his photo is unfair and not what we are here for. I’m all for going at Lazylou, but until “baby” shows us he is only here for the meal ticket (which may be sooner rather than later) I dont think he is fair game and I can see Emmy using some comments to back up her “troll” narrative she likes to use on us “losers” 😂 anyway maybe I’m overly sensitive today but just thought I’d say my piece.
Agreed. plus its a pretty derogate stereotype that all people from Africa are capable of deceit and are here to fleece people.

Chances are he was born here and is as Aussie as the rest of us. Its all a bit much to assume negatives based on 1 and a 1/2 photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 41