EmmyLou Loves #42 Miffy’s got a stiffy, career looking iffy, kitchen bin is whiffy, EA needed in a jiffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear I seen a goat was stolen on the news. Now I have had a small procedure done today and am currently high on endone so I could be wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I swear I seen a goat was stolen on the news. Now I have had a small procedure done today and am currently high on endone so I could be wrong.
There was an ornamental goat stolen from her area Middle Park take the goat back Lou 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm catching up between here and her stories, the first part of her "work" stories I started to get motion sickness, Lia was swaying like a drunken sailor!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
PLEASE TELL ME ALL THOSE SWEET LITTLE GOATS ARE ACCOUNTED FOR 😳

That slow cooker better have travelled back to Port Melbourne empty of everything but crusted beef cheek juice!
Just checked Google. The stabbing was in Mansfield in Qld, not Mansfield in Vic. My mistake

Just checked Google. The stabbing was in Mansfield in Qld, not Mansfield in Vic. My mistake
EL doesn't eat fresh meat anyway. She likes days old beef cheeks

• Haha
Is there a particular app people use to view Insta stories anonymously?

But apparently one of these sites (so far) will not post stories if the influencer contacts them to request that. Sarah Kearns for example.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

But apparently one of these sites (so far) will not post stories if the influencer contacts them to request that. Sarah Kearns for example.
It shouldn't be too hard to spin up a site to look at her stuff via Instagram's api or similar, I'll have a look tomorrow and see if i can put something together.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Someone said PortaLou in the last thread i think, made me laugh out loud! That definitely needs to be in the next thread!

Also, please post up suggestions for name/domain of the website i intend to spin up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Thanks @Broken Veneers I was in some online lectures tonight.
I use https://insta-stories-viewer.com/ most of the time.

edited to add: looks like I am very slow tonight, sorry for double posting the same link.

Reactions: 3
You fezzas are amazing with your sleuthing skills, photoshop, internet knowledge, IT and no bullshit attitude, and of course wordsmithing humour. Seriously you should all be running the world!! I don’t know how I found tattle but it’s been gold. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Heart
Reactions: 13
EmmyLou blocked me a while ago but she only blocked the one account and not any new account I make so I just made another Instagram account. Easy!

Do we reckon the new toy boy is the type who loves to watch people eat? Like mukbang type stuff? There are obese people onljne who are PAID to eat whilst on video/a live and that for some reason is enjoyable to watch? It’s the only reason I can come up with Emmylou cooking huge meals and then the food just disappearing and we see no one eat it and her taking a meal to eat in house on her weekend away (wtf who does that)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.