EmmyLou Loves #42 Miffy’s got a stiffy, career looking iffy, kitchen bin is whiffy, EA needed in a jiffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are so odd ! One with the earth,
Don’t have a tv , blah blah blah
6 kids and no tv. F that omg 🥴

Poor SueLyn first day on the job as ELL’s assistant and she’s had to film a meet and greet for ELL’s fans! I mean a charity that she assisted. I mean fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
6 kids and no tv. F that omg 🥴

Poor SueLyn first day on the job as ELL’s assistant and she’s had to film a meet and greet for ELL’s fans! I mean a charity that she assisted. I mean fans.
She just has no shame (or waist)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
our lou should go on 90 day faince and parade her african sausage.

YESSSSSS!! 🤣🤣
I thought Fatty Medallions was a new nickname for Lou. :ROFLMAO:

It is Wednesday and the children will be at ALove’s - red meat for Babe and Fatty Medallion and oysters as an aphrodisiac! It looks like it will be all systems go in Port Melbourne tonight.
earthquake alert for Port Melbourne tonight.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just when you think you’ve seen it all, she rocks up and ask for the bits of meat with the fatty medalllions 🤣🤣 well the old saying “you are what you eat” has never been more true

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So they shared her rambling stories to their page but they froze at all the right times.

Photo 1: jaw swinging in to next week and the perfect caption to sum up how ELs mind works.

Photo 2: wide eyed EL completely not understanding a word that woman is saying.

Photo 3: EL saying how amazing foster care is and in the next breath screaming because Kate wants a photo. More excited for a photo instead of the good work companies like this do.
Good one EL.

Attachments

Reactions: 23
Hey, T, even though Mama has blocked me, I'm still invested in this love story. So, I've taken the liberty of finding you the perfect gift for Lou - a genuine gold Fatty Medallion. Nothing says Happy Anniversary like a cut of beef.

20220914_173417.jpg
20220914_173446.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 66
"...I'd like to thank my bewdiful communedy, Bub, Babe, Charlotte, Beef Cheeks, bleeping Goat, Tittie Tape, Clacky Mules, Camilla Catsuit, Tangerine Crop Top, Itchy Minge, Armpit Fungus, Toe Rings and Lashings of Butter for making winning this award possible. But definitely not Aaron (Left Us) or Leah (Also Left Us). They can farken get fucked. Oh and I almost forgot. The Children. Yep, definitely mustn't forget The Children.

This gorjus Fat Medallion for Most Insufferable bleep will take pride of place in my shabby rental property, on top of the dusty second fridge, right next to my Stiffy Miffy lamp. I farken love youse all."

View attachment 1576927
This should be the next thread title. Laughed so much I might have had to grab my crotch loolou style.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m not sure anything can top Miffy’s got a stiffy it’s making me laugh so much 😂 Pure poetry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ps, I dunno about you people, but I’m always on a train for about an hour and I always wonder if you peeps are on it with me lol we just all haven’t met

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Having worked in the NFP and Government sectors for a very long time, my biggest concern was for the poor girl she accosted for her stories getting into trouble for not having the media passed by their legal team before she posted. And she was not paying a single bit of attention to what she was saying to her. She could have said it was a charity got children born with three penises and she would have said it was bewdiful……

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Having worked in the NFP and Government sectors for a very long time, my biggest concern was for the poor girl she accosted for her stories getting into trouble for not having the media passed by their legal team before she posted. And she was not paying a single bit of attention to what she was saying to her. She could have said it was a charity got children born with three penises and she would have said it was bewdiful……
EL didn’t even have to be there! She makes me sick.

Reactions: 10
Exactly!!
Government departments and NFPs have strict rules in relation to SM posts but that would go over LLs head as she would struggle to tell anyone what a government department or NFP was.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.