EmmyLou Loves #42 Miffy’s got a stiffy, career looking iffy, kitchen bin is whiffy, EA needed in a jiffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the giggling…. When she was with Brad this morning, it’s so fake! And telling us that she donated $2k!!!! Wtf!!!!! For sure Babe is just a grub and in it to swindle her of $1,000’s. it will be short lived.

Reactions: 17
Hey, T, even though Mama has blocked me, I'm still invested in this love story. So, I've taken the liberty of finding you the perfect gift for Lou - a genuine gold Fatty Medallion. Nothing says Happy Anniversary like a cut of beef.

View attachment 1577067View attachment 1577068
Oh Snarky this gives me so much pleasure especially knowing you have gotten under her skin even though you’re blocked I’m sure she will rage at seeing this

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh wow! thank you all for the birthday wishes! got my desk decorated today by everyone whilst i ordered my coffee downstairs:ROFLMAO: what a surprise to come back too ! Truly grateful for bewwwwwwwtiful community, just gorgeous
Happy birthday Babe! I bought you a goat!
F6B2E0F6-C491-4DA8-8C68-2AEA1A6140E8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can feel it in my waters there will be more changes in the EL world SL will tire of following her around and Lia might be the next to leave. This tit show is unraveling at such a fast pace

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think we are in for a wild ride with SL as the new Leah.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Whatever scheme El and Sl have been working on for 2 years is the reason Bubs is putting up with this tit.Payday coming whenever it is revealed to her Community.Perhaps a business partnership between the 2 of them.I can't see any other reason why SL hasn't told her to duck off by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If you come to my house for dinner please please do not bring me this garlic butter turd that’s been fondled.
4ED9D04A-019B-4F28-96BD-02FD0845018E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.