EmmyLou Loves #42 Miffy’s got a stiffy, career looking iffy, kitchen bin is whiffy, EA needed in a jiffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How lovely of you to say. Australia is a great place to live we are very lucky and i can well imagine the "old mate" references etc being quite amusing. Heck the most dangerous thing getting about on our city streets are Emmylou clacking along in those clodhoppers!
I spent a month there and have never met such friendly people. I would love to come back but the flight is so long. There is an animal rescue - Edgar's Mission - that I want to visit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Happy birthday to you @rulebreaker101! I whipped you up a hummingbird cake but the council confiscated it from me as I tried to assemble it at the local cafe. But seriously, hope your day is wondrous and someone names a goat after you 🧡🎉🎈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What a saint you are Emmylou. So amazing, always thinking of others. You might just be up for an OAM with that.
Alway great to let everyone know you’ve donated money to something as well. Makes you seem so selfless.
Now we know the real reason Brad has to keep being nice to EL, she basically bought his loyalty.

You could write a cookbook!
The only people know that I donate money are the institution I donated to and my accountant to claim tax. Not sure why she has to make herself look like a philanphropist.

Reactions: 23
I fell for this quack's quackery at the beginning of the pandemic. Went out and purchased a juicer. Ask me where it is now. What a crock. It's not bad for you, of course, but it isn't the cure all that he claims.

If you all want to find someone snark worthy, check out James Vanderbeke and his wife Kimberly. Such pompous people living a back to nature life in Texas. She adores the Medical Medium. They have a million free range blond kids who I do not believe go to school. I wish there was somewhere to snark about them.
I'll make a thread for them later Buttercup! I've read snippets about them on Datalounge and think they deserve our scrutiny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh wow! thank you all for the birthday wishes! got my desk decorated today by everyone whilst i ordered my coffee downstairs:ROFLMAO: what a surprise to come back too ! Truly grateful for bewwwwwwwtiful community, just gorgeous

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ok I know its early but Fatty Medallion has to be in the next thread hahahaha....
Thread suggestion #43: Portalou went to Bulleroo with her babe and her beef cheeks but Fatty Medallions are still her fave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'll make a thread for them later Buttercup! I've read snippets about them on Datalounge and think they deserve our scrutiny.
Oh my God. They do!!! I fear he, the long winded writer of posts about LIFE, might be writing a book. Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“There’s so many children at the moment that need permanent or temporary foster care”
“Oh that is just so amazing. How beautiful”

…sorry? What?? 🥴

(Paraphrased, but it’s the vibe I got 😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
The only people know that I donate money are the institution I donated to and my accountant to claim tax. Not sure why she has to make herself look like a philanphropist.
Because unless it’s on The Gram it didn’t happen in NumptyLou’s world.

Reactions: 6
I spent a month there and have never met such friendly people. I would love to come back but the flight is so long. There is an animal rescue - Edgar's Mission - that I want to visit.
Edgar’s Mission is absolutely wonderful, I was lucky enough to visit last year. I hope you get a chance to go there some day!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
“There’s so many children at the moment that need permanent or temporary foster care”

…sorry? What?? 🥴

You really have to wonder if she’s even listening to what the other person is saying half the time, she’s off with the pixies. She needs to show some empathy. It’s not amazing small people are needing a home, she’s a maggot.

Reactions: 23
Aww, it’s about 40 mins drive from my place and I have been a couple of times. It’s wonderful! If you get a chance to visit, you’re welcome here too 🙂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"...I'd like to thank my bewdiful communedy, Bub, Babe, Charlotte, Beef Cheeks, bleeping Goat, Tittie Tape, Clacky Mules, Camilla Catsuit, Tangerine Crop Top, Itchy Minge, Armpit Fungus, Toe Rings and Lashings of Butter for making winning this award possible. But definitely not Aaron (Left Us) or Leah (Also Left Us). They can farken get fucked. Oh and I almost forgot. The Children. Yep, definitely mustn't forget The Children.

This gorjus Fat Medallion for Most Insufferable bleep will take pride of place in my shabby rental property, on top of the dusty second fridge, right next to my Stiffy Miffy lamp. I farken love youse all."

fat medallian.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 39
PSA - missing self respect last seen in the bayside area if found please return to SueLyn.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

…sorry? What?? 🥴

Was not listening to a single word the lady said, as per!!
FattyMedallionLou was waiting to start talking again…..about herself & more interested in getting her photo taken! Her social interactions with other people are the most painful & awkward moments I’ve ever witnessed in my life!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.