EmmyLou Loves #42 Miffy’s got a stiffy, career looking iffy, kitchen bin is whiffy, EA needed in a jiffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just caught up on stories from this afternoon. Why the eff is she so excited and happy over foster care week. Omggg I can deal with her anymore. Also it’s not charity if you keep mentioning how much money you donated 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I’ve only been here since the Tribe weekend, has the Fatty Medallion always squeezed her Talented Gut into crop tops, or has that been a change since ALove Left Us?

Reactions: 10
"I've just been eating oysters and prawns"

*Opens mouth as wide as possible*
Buys scotch fillet for $48/kilo. Puts down her oysters to let us know that last year she donated money for people who couldn't afford to eat 💁‍♀️ The optics are just awful. She's probably impressed by herself but she's seriously tone deaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve only been here since the Tribe weekend, has the Fatty Medallion always squeezed her Talented Gut into crop tops, or has that been a change since ALove Left Us?
I feel it's only been since Alove left us, as this is the sort of attire she used to wear... but she's always been an exhibitionist and loved getting her gear off in public places when she could 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I actually think the 'hate following' i am doing with this gronk is playing with my head......what the actual f$#k!!!!
Spends a weekend away with the new man, knock yourself out. Having 3 sons, who are now adults, i can't even begin to imagine how they would have felt going to school on Monday and coping shite over their mother posting naked from a shower, about having 'their' last shower before heading to back to go to 'work' (not even going there🙄)
What part of this ELL don't you understand. Yeah, congrats you have a new bit of fluff but seriously, show some respect for your kids, son especially. Your beloved community, they don't need to see this and you 'clients' guaranteed, don't want to see it.
Any normal person also, doesn't raise the fact that they donated to X amount of dollars to a charity.....they raise awareness to the cause.... if they choose to donate, awesome!!! Don't then post about how much you donated....end of story.
The garlic butter......that was a good 10 mins of my life i won't get back.🙁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Fark me with a goat named mzubiiwhatever🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ She had that whole fatty medallion steak to herself plus bread and a wackadoodle of salad. Is she eating for triplets?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If she bought a kilo of meat, that's a 500g serve each person, steak portion should only be half that, and again another red meat meal, no wonder she's always getting colonics :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think I’ve cracked it. The AS will be a tax write off as she will be able to claim him as accounting services or is that servicing🤷‍♀️ Plus she will have free accounting to help her with her new consulting adventure. It’s freebies all round for the queen of allroundoneword.

Reactions: 13
#43 A trip to the farm with her beef cheeks but that’s not the only meat the talented gut seeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Babe didn’t join her for her steak dinner. Our MasterChef smoked out her house and ended up eating all alone. Maybe after a weekend away, Babe figured out it is all smoke and mirrors…

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.