EmmyLou Loves #42 Miffy’s got a stiffy, career looking iffy, kitchen bin is whiffy, EA needed in a jiffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg how confused was EL about carbs/sugar/cakes/baguettes???? Glad to see her low carb diet has really been understood. I went hard on the cheese and beef cheeks/(smirk read AF sausage) but like I wasn’t that bad because I stayed away from the cakes sugar but it drank 11 bottles of wine but hey I drank water to stop the bloat . FFS stop pretending you don’t always do that. If she brings out a diet/lifestyle book I hope she gets sued.

And.. stop fingering your festy crutch every time you laugh.
She is fingering her crutch because it's hanging so low.
Pull your pants up EL and tuck your gut in

Reactions: 11
To be honest I’m to lazy to do such a deep dive so I appreciate the tattlers that post what they do find out because I’m curious but not enough to work for it.
Ha same same…. I used my last 5 brain cells solving the leads you all left for me to find tattle 😂😂. I haven’t even bothered trying to find babe 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm ashamed to say that I actually like the t shirt but I would rather step in dog tit and have a baby goat scream bloody murder at me before I ever bought it. If she's wearing a size 12, then I guess I'm a size 2 which they don't stock anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Show of hands, How many of us fezzas are sick of Babe already??? ✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻 ---- - We have narrowed it down that no Aussie dude wants a bar of her crazy ass, so she has moved on to dark meat. - She has zero concern for her Children, everything is all for and about HER! When her sheep start to get the point maybe the penny will drop and she will be in the Centrelink line, counting her 5 cent coins week to week, one can only hope!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why isn't she getting babe to help her put the buffett together.
I mean, he held the camera for her all weekend

Reactions: 15
The fact remains that ZM clothing is vanity sized.

Nothing confirmed it more that the Booby Tape stories where she couldn't do up the size 16 skirt and the "I could size down" evening dress was under immense pressure at the seams.
All the pants she wears hang at the crutch because they don't fit around her waist and her bra gets eaten by her body.

Keep kidding yourself and all your followers LL because we love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don’t worry lazylou, next week you will get a super duper long weekend.

I feel like the way she was describing the recovery of the T-shirt as code for her Lou Lou pot.

I have thousands of theories on Lou.

No filming for the Garnier product in the shower in fancy bathroom? I’m sure Garnier who have appreciated a plug where you don’t get paid.

Remember that time lazylou was in a hotel alone (I think in Sydney, Geelong or Perth). Pink outfit with fluoride bra. she tipped her pink LV all over the bed. Said she was going to show the contents of her bag. Then proceeded to say no during a live. Made sense that she did not want to show her bag after a CSI tattler spotted a lighter in her hand.
It says you’re a new member but you’ve definitely bin here before!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Honestly don't know where to start... she's pure filth and the heart ring she had on today looks like a butt plug 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1574413
I will unashamedly admit (because it's anonymous) that I basically have no life. I am a voluntary Tattle Life CSI. I got sucked into her strange world, I'm up to my neck in oxtail slop, I have accepted my lot.
Aww snarks you do have a life and it’s sharing with us here! Remember the day we all thought you missing😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I have been mia today. Had a tooth extraction. Now catching up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have been mia today. Had a tooth extraction. Now catching up.
Oh no, want me to whip up some beef cheek stew, run it through the ricer for you? I’ll even give you a straw.

Hope it’s not too painful!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Faaark she’s a lazy cow. Been away boofin with Babe all weekend, no parental responsibilities and after one dance run she’s too tired to cook a meal for The Children??! Not even a steak and salad wrap!

Full transparency….the above is an accurate representation of me atm but I’ve just finished my second mad dog day back at work after covid!! And I still cooked myself farken steak and 3 veg meal! Now I’m in my old man recliner chowing down on these:
93760995-9BDC-4CD1-B290-48EA975AD964.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Please no hate not being racist in the slightest merely pointing out a fact and ill admit im unsure who AS is but given i have a Thai sister in law who well surpasses my brother i can not help but be skeptical.........i know nothing of his heritage but i have my suspicions. Im sure he is very attractive indeed and "lucky" to snag a "celebrity" no hate intended

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.