EmmyLou Loves #42 Miffy’s got a stiffy, career looking iffy, kitchen bin is whiffy, EA needed in a jiffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gives her kids food out of the freezer and wraps but spends days making herself expensive meals. Selfish cow.

Reactions: 20
omg how confused was EL about carbs/sugar/cakes/baguettes???? Glad to see her low carb diet has really been understood. I went hard on the cheese and beef cheeks/(smirk read AF sausage) but like I wasn’t that bad because I stayed away from the cakes sugar but it drank 11 bottles of wine but hey I drank water to stop the bloat . FFS stop pretending you don’t always do that. If she brings out a diet/lifestyle book I hope she gets sued.

And.. stop fingering your festy crutch every time you laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Please tell us she's leaving the sexy voice in Mansfield with the goats 🙏🏼
Normal transmission has resumed.

Sexy voice left in Mansfield.

Now she's just being her usual foul mouthed feral self in Port Melbourne.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t love the tshirts but I did love her covering up her gut! It makes such a difference to her overall presentation.
Those vanity sizes are outrageous. Last week she barely made it into the booby sisters size 16! And couldn’t even do up the pants!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It took her 42 threads, but I've been blocked on Insta
Emmy, I was working towards the same goal as you

Oh well, bye for now...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
To be honest, I like that tee she has on. But I wouldn't pay more than $12 at Kmart for something like it.

How'd you get blocked Snarky?
Ps I got blocked ages ago lol
Maybe because I requested to follow T 🤷‍♀️🤭

Ungrateful biotch, I even threw her a ❤ on the flesh coloured tracksuit story at the lookout tower 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Oh well, bye for now...
How can she know who you are from here to block you? I don’t understand. 🤷‍♀️ Oh crap I may have requested to follow Babe too. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
To be honest, I like that tee she has on. But I wouldn't pay more than $12 at Kmart for something like it.

Maybe because I requested to follow T 🤷‍♀️🤭

Ungrateful biotch, I even threw her a ❤ on the flesh coloured tracksuit story at the lookout tower 😆
So that's confirmation that T is the new babe then? How helpful of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok so I’ve just watched and read on the train ride home. Who is putting out spring/summer stock now surely they are joking everyone else already has stock out she’s got a sample rack. It’s like she’s reeling the tribe in so they don’t blow their cash and wait for her launch.

I have a theory when she says she’s a size 12 she’s not lying she’s just not disclosing that it’s US 12 which is 16 Aus

As for her reels can someone who is more tech savvy confirm whether there are specific filming apps that slim her down or is it just the angles the ladies shoot her from. We all saw her big belly etc on display in the crop top this weekend

Oh well, bye for now...
Almost the exact same content on facebook @SnarkyTart sans the lives.
I swear to duck if she says MANSFIELD one more time!!!!
Can we please unpack the disappearance or non mention in any capacity of BC dress??? Why, what's up??

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Almost the exact same content on facebook @SnarkyTart sans the lives.
I swear to duck if she says MANSFIELD one more time!!!!
Can we please unpack the disappearance or non mention in any capacity of BC dress??? Why, what's up??
Found this on ebay today! She's borrowed the term from a previous Zoe Moss release.

Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 6.01.28 pm.png

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Same, I need someone to smack me upside the head
Omg I liked them too 😳 I’ll see myself out !

Ok so I’ve just watched and read on the train ride home. Who is putting out spring/summer stock now surely they are joking everyone else already has stock out she’s got a sample rack. It’s like she’s reeling the tribe in so they don’t blow their cash and wait for her launch.

I have a theory when she says she’s a size 12 she’s not lying she’s just not disclosing that it’s US 12 which is 16 Aus

As for her reels can someone who is more tech savvy confirm whether there are specific filming apps that slim her down or is it just the angles the ladies shoot her from. We all saw her big belly etc on display in the crop top this weekend
I’m finding it’s really messing with my head the way the basketball gunt disappears & the whole I’m a 12 but actually in reality I’m a 16 , wtf scummylou . I’ve recently lost 14 kg & I’m 5.7 and I still look like I’ve got a ways to go until it’s really noticeable. Makes me so mad 😡

• Heart

Oh well, bye for now...
Oh duck! Well while I’m still not blocked (fucks me how I’m not ) I can provide all screenshots anytime just to spite her!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.