EmmyLou Loves #42 Miffy’s got a stiffy, career looking iffy, kitchen bin is whiffy, EA needed in a jiffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She already said she’s in the size 12. Size 12, my arse. If this is a ZM size 12, then they are not true to size. I’m a size 12 and I don’t have a weird basketball shaped torso. How does anyone order from this twit with any confidence in sizing? And speaking of confidence, she has not mentioned the total con body con dress since it’s “launch” as far as I know.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
OMG stop talking with food in your mouth!!!! FFS! It’s not live - if you are eating, press stop and finish your food and start filming again!! 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She literally just rested the entire weekend 😂
I can’t stand these “influencers” who have a lovely weekend away paid for & then say oh but I was working. duck off. The rest of us were actually working mate. You dandied about with some goats, are your body weight in beef cheeks & had a hot air balloon ride.
Emmylube had sexy-time and shower apparently that’s work. I don’t know how anyone, other than fellow grifters influencers, can relate to her. She has brainwashed her communidy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She already said she’s in the size 12. Size 12, my arse. If this is a ZM size 12, then they are not true to size. I’m a size 12 and I don’t have a weird basketball shaped torso. How does anyone order from this twit with any confidence in sizing? And speaking of confidence, she has not mentioned the total con body con dress since it’s “launch” as far as I know.
Suelyn is a Zoe Moss 8 but is clearly a size 10 -12.
I can't stand the way she's fingering her food and then touching the sample stock :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Tell her she’s dreaming $59.95 for an ugly t shirt which wouldn’t suit anyone above 12 years old.

I love how she is pretending this is her new design studio it’s a shared space and you design nothing you lying fool.

I dearly hope that she made that wrap this morning and have it pre made sitting in her feisty fridge.

Reactions: 13
Tell her she’s dreaming $59.95 for an ugly t shirt which wouldn’t suit anyone above 12 years old.

I love how she is pretending this is her new design studio it’s a shared space and you design nothing you lying fool.

I dearly hope that she made that wrap this morning and have it pre made sitting in her feisty fridge.
I wonder if it’s stuffed with leftover festy beef cheeks. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
“I ate soooooooo much in Mansfield…” yeah hon we can tell by the way your gut is busting out of your Size 14 jeans and Size 12 tee. Oy! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
FB market place is hilarious with the Zoe Moss getting sold:

"Zoe moss grey cosey hooded vest size 12. Only selling as it's extremely oversized which is not to my liking"

"Size 16 They was to big for me. So I purchased a smaller size. "

"Zoe Moss oversized double button trench coat size 14 brand new never worn will easily fit up to a size 22"

"Size 14, doesn’t suit, they are an oversized jacket would suit someone Size 16-18"

"Selling this Brand new with tags - Zoe moss - chic winter coat Size 16 in beautiful rose pink! It is an oversized fit so will fit an 18-20 easily…"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Why has BABE filmed LL all weekend doing everything yet when it comes to sexy time in the double shower she's flying solo.

Maybe he's just the new PA or has boundaries?
Either way, he won't last long. 😂

• Haha
Why is it that all the pants she wears the crutch is hanging down to her knees.
The beige track suit she had on yesterday....crutch to the knees.
The jeans she has today.....crutch to the knees.
The black pleather pants she was wearing the other week....crutch to the knees.

It looks so unattractive and so unclassy.

You are not a man. Buy pants that fit EL

Reactions: 13
Can she put down her wrap and film the 5 min showroom visit? Seriously!! We don’t care if you’re hungry!

Reactions: 15
I’m a 10 but 12 because of my Tits.. how is she a 12?????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The food obsession. Talking about dinner at 3pm. You ain't mad dog busy if you are thinking about dinner at 3pm! 5.55pm with nothing organised and kids to feed is mad dog busy you lazy sloth 🦥
Ever seen Deuce Bigalow and the food obsessed woman...wouldn't be surprised if she carried that chicken wrap between her tits and whipped it out just in time for a snacky 🤣

mistake-steak.gif

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.