EmmyLou Loves #42 Miffy’s got a stiffy, career looking iffy, kitchen bin is whiffy, EA needed in a jiffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t worry lazylou, next week you will get a super duper long weekend.

I feel like the way she was describing the recovery of the T-shirt as code for her Lou Lou pot.

I have thousands of theories on Lou.

No filming for the Garnier product in the shower in fancy bathroom? I’m sure Garnier who have appreciated a plug where you don’t get paid.

Remember that time lazylou was in a hotel alone (I think in Sydney, Geelong or Perth). Pink outfit with fluoride bra. she tipped her pink LV all over the bed. Said she was going to show the contents of her bag. Then proceeded to say no during a live. Made sense that she did not want to show her bag after a CSI tattler spotted a lighter in her hand.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This bloke’s LinkedIn, work’s Facebook, Instagram, education and occupation aren’t really in the public eye, particularly when the finding of them has required deep sleuthing though. And isn’t the whole point that our dislike of Emmy IS rational? Not like the trolling, name calling whackos who leave comments on her posts; we here have legitimate and utterly rational/reasonable reasons for disliking her and what she puts out into the public domain?

All I’m saying is you can’t say she’s a scumbag for making subtle suggestions to things for engagement, and then actively engage with said crumbs more than even her most ardent fan would. Coz all that means is her manipulative method of content creation works so well even people who loathe her are sucked into it, and in that case we’re all bloody doomed! She’s running this show, and that’s a frightening prospect 😂😂
it took me no more than 5 mins to find his fb and then his sisters to see the photos. I look everyone up on fb. Im a crime show junkie and look up every victim/witness/ family member on fb. So she hasn’t sucked me into anything and is nothing special because it’s nothing out of the ordinary for me to do 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Whilst Emmy is back to the daily grind, I’ve been distracted and am dawdling back on the goat farm. Oh, how I wish I had her dedication and work ethic. 🫠

I just can’t get over how uncomfortable human interactions are for her. It’s as if her soul leaves her body when it is somebody else’s turn to speak.
23CCED6F-9E32-46EC-818B-042DDD44B248.jpeg

Sorry, I’ll try and keep up from now on. No ReSt FoR tHe WiCkEd. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 32
it took me no more than 5 mins to find his fb and then his sisters to see the photos. I look everyone up on fb. Im a crime show junkie and look up every victim/witness/ family member on fb. So she hasn’t sucked me into anything and is nothing special because it’s nothing out of the ordinary for me to do 🤷‍♀️
To be honest I’m to lazy to do such a deep dive so I appreciate the tattlers that post what they do find out because I’m curious but not enough to work for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
"No rest for the wicked". Fark off clown. The rest of us started our working week yesterday and didn't have a long weekend at a $1k per night place for free. Please please noone buy her stuff so she has to get a real job.
She literally just rested the entire weekend 😂
I can’t stand these “influencers” who have a lovely weekend away paid for & then say oh but I was working. duck off. The rest of us were actually working mate. You dandied about with some goats, are your body weight in beef cheeks & had a hot air balloon ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No rest for the wicked.After a 3 day fully comped weekend away.El..you really dont understand the English language.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If AF/Babe has social media he would definitely watch her stories, why then does she think she needs to be all soft and girly when she's with him?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.