Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So long time stalker but was so disappointed with how she gives no information about the gifted posts with the swearing etc. For example the slow cooker yesterday, can’t pronounce things, doesn’t know the cost, where to get it etc. The company is not happy with her at all…
4ACF5245-68BC-4D2C-8CD2-D9E2E267EE34.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread and thank you to the winner of this week’s title.

On this week’s recrap…

The delightful staycay started off appearing a little sad but the Oakwood appears to have turned in to a little blokewood. Good thing she ordered oysters. You go girl! Explains why she ordered a whole bottle of red and didn’t talk much about the hotel. Oliver breathed a sigh of relief as she checked out and swiftly went upstairs to rub her fingerprints off the wall.

Dressed like a puppy pee mat, WinniebLou enjoyed a post coital ciggie outside the hotel. 70’s diet culture at its best. Speaking of culture, our lady of leisure has been taking a fair bit of time to learn about Africa. Wait til she learns it’s not just a country.

The human mondegreen dolled herself up as a lemon cello and appears to have moved on from Aaron Cheeny. Ciao to you, Pepé! Enjoying a bewdiful afternoon at the foddy wiv some warm scones, the staff at the catering box had to grab her some ice for that burn she sustained from Millsy. He does real work, 8 shows a week. He kindly offered her some tickets in exchange for her to Uber him dinner some time.

Scouting a new location for Cachia’s world book tour and dressed like my post latte turd, we ended up in Warragul. Nothing like a fan meet and greet in a tuck shop. Taking a break from African sausages, she was after a farkan hotdog mate!

Later that night Chewbacca redeemed her freebies from Millsy. (Wondering if she also took Lando Calrissian?) Having a gooorjus mummy-daughter night, she stood in front of the media wall and chromed a can of Impulse. The 90’s came flooding back. So did her memory that she bought her daughter along. Sorry MissC.

Another day, another crop top. It’s a vibe. Picking yesterday’s clothes off the floor from underneath the dog is the new fashun trend. You heard it hear first.

Another day, another crop top. FML. Mumma had a bewdy day at L’Oréal. Straight for the trough of food. No matter how hard they tried, they couldn’t fix her. Even Mark tried to fix the back of her hair for us but failed. He tried for the Xanadu but it ended up Xanadont. Nothing could be salvaged.

ALove came to dip his knife in the peanut butter. It’s been almost a year since you left us mate! Bugger off. But also, stay for a cheeky vino? We ain’t seeing T tonight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Super Cute

VIP Member
Tattlers jump to A-Loves defence with Aaron but I don’t trust him, never have. I can see she leaves the kids with him but he works away as well and he walked out on her when she had the very successful tummy tuck. I don’t know there is something NQR with him
1. He works. Actual work. When he can’t have the kids it is because he’s working away, not attending to Tom Fuckery at Plywood or multiple self care fat camps etc.

2. He looks like a kind, caring, protective and engaged parent. She does not.

3. She constantly humiliated him on camera. He never fought back or treated her with the same contempt. Maybe they had words off camera but we only know what she chose to expose us to and that was her getting her dick out to show that she’s the boss and he’s her bitch.

4. I base my judgment on what she chooses to show me and in my opinion she was an abusive, selfish moll and tried to use her tummy tuck recovery as a barrier to him leaving. I’m glad he packed up his guitar and TVP and fucked right off. It was probably the most heartbreaking decision he had to make because it meant leaving the kids behind.

5. If you’ve bothered to read this far….I’m an ex-vegan but if someone spiked my vegan food with meat I would give them a homemade tummy tuck….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

EmmyLou_Spew

Chatty Member
Does anyone follow fifi strom sushi mangos wife? She was there and I knew she always looked terrific in her dresses she made but her hip bones were sticking out! I was hoping EL would go stand beside her! She’s super thin.
Sorry I just want to come back to this very respectfully. If you think this is a fat shaming thread for EL, I think you are in the wrong place. Gloryifying hip bones being on show is very unhealthy. Fifi is very thin and I really hope she has support and she needs for her own image/weight issues.

EL is loathed in here, not because of her weight, but because of her lies, her clothes that are 3 times too small, her lies and side stepping her tummy tuck and gastric banding surgery and telling everyone her weight loss was from walking and journalling is the issue.

Her eating out 5x per week, cooking oil filled stews and2kg potato salads while still saying she has lost weight through walking and journalling is the issue.

Sorry, but body shaming is not okay and glorifying eating disorders and unhealthy weights is not okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

mariah cachia

Chatty Member
She’s had the same wooden chopping board for TWENTY YEARS?! she should donate it to science. Forget Wuhan we now know who patient zero was 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THIS OUTFIT?!?
Crash test dummy couture?
Burn bandages because Mama's so hot?
Thermals for a cheeky ski trip?
20220822_110438.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I'm the first to confess that I go backwards and forwards how I feel about Aaron. However, he has a stable job that sometimes requires him to work away from home - how is that any different to all the times EL flitted off to do her bullshit "work"?

With regard to him leaving after her tummy tuck, well, none of us know what really went down but after years of emotional and financial abuse I think it's fair to speculate that this procedure was the straw that broke the camel's back. I don't feel sorry for her at all. She charges ahead in life getting everything she wants with absolutely no care for how it will impact on those around her. As far as I'm concerned, this is Aaron's time to shine! He is a present and engaged father who leads his life privately and deserves success and happiness after years of disappointment and misery at The Hovel with Boss Hogg Emmy.

I'm afraid you won't get much love here if you're an EL sympathiser. She's selfish and crass - we're here because we can see right through her grubby charade.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
You guys, I woke up this morning and then I had a coffee and then I watered my plants. After which I popped to the shop for some essentials and then, you’ll love this, I made myself a cheese sandwich. I know, right!

Oh wait … no one gives an actual fuck?

• Haha
Reactions: 47

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
So. She wears an apron to the supermarket but doesn’t wear an apron when cooking fat stew at home. I really can’t understand this erratic mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

avex

Chatty Member
I found a photo of Emmylou & Charlotte having dinner together 3 times a week
ff841660-6f6f-4f79-8179-eee4c2df2935.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Going back to her “typical dad” comment at Aaron. The nerve when he was the primary parent for so long! The kids always had packed lunches and breakfast at home when he was in the picture. Emmylou is the useless one. The fact that Sage has stepped up to prepare lunchboxes for his sisters speaks volumes.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41