Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So for all those curious , ‘how she makes her money’? Things such as Russell Hobbs, the hotel staycation , Garnier ambassador ,
Disney + they are all paid jobs. That’s her Job.
She is a verbal walking talking advertising billboard.

When she says #invited #gifted etc what she is not telling is #paid. She would have an influencer fee, rate per product post/ per video
And how many post is required for a fee.
Some brands require such things as a post, a video and a some images to use on their page (images she /influencer cannot pre -post).

She didn’t turn up to the aoakwood hotel for a freebie ,she has was paid a monetary sum.

Her uncouth nature combined with her potty mouth would turn many brands off. I know a few brands that roll their eyes at her personality.
I’ve said before their fees are minimum of $5k per client. So it’s the stay at the hotel plus the fee you are 100% correct. Some decent influencers can obviously ask for upwards of $30k but I don’t think our EL woild fall into that category or I would hope not!!!!!!!

Reactions: 7
So for all those curious , ‘how she makes her money’? Things such as Russell Hobbs, the hotel staycation , Garnier ambassador ,
Disney + they are all paid jobs. That’s her Job
She is a verbal walking talking advertising billboard.
Gemmagucci, I guess I knew this in theory but that is the best description of being an influencer I have read.
How f****ing depressing - what a miserable existence.

And if you don’t find it depressing, knock yourself out & be a complete sell out to the world.
It’s just bloody sad how they take their kids along for the ride. :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As many have said already, she is delusional.. changes out of these quite flattering dresses into one that’s too small, too short and stretched. Mind blown once again.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
As many have said already, she is delusional.. changes out of these quite flattering dresses into one that’s too small, too short and stretched. Mind blown once again.
How much better does she look when she has a neck!!! I don’t know why she always goes for these high necklines.

Reactions: 11
How could she be comfortable sitting amongst people dressed appropriate for a event and she rolls up looking like a 2 dollar hooker that rolled out of bed.then brushing her daughters hair in the middle of a cafe 😳 poor girl I hope she gives her mum hell as a teenager.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
what the duck! I just looked at the price and its £562!!!!!!!
google says: 562 Pound sterling equals 966,68 Australian Dollar.

Surely her partnerships do not in any way, shape or form, generate sales for Camilla. None of her bogan feral followers would wear what she does. Nor should they, its foul. But I don't know how Camilla would think EL is a good ad, even though she's shaped like a billboard.
I DM’d her that I didn’t have that sort of money. Chyka follows her and she is loaded so some of her followers could afford Camilla. Majority wouldn’t. She’s trying to come off as a relatable Mum in the suburbs then does these ridiculous paid partnerships and films her days getting one pamper session after another. It’s not real life and it’s not relatable.

What's the deal with Leah at all these events - does she stand in the corner, outside or do they provide her with a seat while the actual event is on. I mean it's beyond ridiculous that EL can't go to a lunch and film herself - I'm 100% sure she'd be the only one there with "staff"!!! I seriously can't wrap my head around how the whole thing works - surely EL isn't that successful she can have someone film her 24 hours a day but then again maybe she is the way she spends money!!! Makes me think if I put in a minimum amount of effort I could actually be an influencer!!
Leah must go as her plus one? I thought this too when she was filming her going into the lunch and Elou walking ahead and turning to the camera. Then Leah would have been filming all those stories of the speakers. Weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As a research scientist myself who used to work in TBI research at a public hospital, I would still rather not have someone like EL attending these events. Why not bring in some of the researchers. I gave my life to this field for years, tit pay, long hours, dealing with crap facilities day in, day out trying to do our best and begging and pleading our richer private hospital counterparts to donate to us their old equipment, spent hours upon hours writing out grant requests. I would have LOVED to have been invited to an event like this.
If EL really believes in the foundation she could have offered her seat to someone who dedicates their life to research and then in an act of altruism she could have posted about it (or even boasted she gave her seat up) and then also donated and shared a link to donate. Instead she used this opportunity to squeeze herself into a dress that is too small to talk about some bleeping toilet spray and sashay around Prahran and flirt with Milzy. Yuck.
I bet she hasn't donated a dime either the cheap bleep.

So @dimfluencer , there are plenty of other charities you can donate to and you should only donate where you feel comfortable 😘

Tina should probably be a little more invested in who her donors are if they are going to affect her fundraising.
Well I didn’t even know it existed before seeing her story about it so job well done I say - better for influencers to be going to charity events than pointless PR I say. Why not use their platform for better even if it’s raising awareness of a charity or illness people aren’t familiar with 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 5
The back of the dress is meant to look like that. It's just that EL's dress is three sizes too small the detail around the neckline doesn't sit right.

20220820_043133.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The back of the dress is meant to look like that. It's just that EL's dress is three sizes too small the detail around the neckline doesn't sit right.

View attachment 1512397
Why do the girls in the Camilla store not tell her to size up for a more flattering fit?

She's in a size small FFS! Even the Camilla size guide says a small is a size 10! EL is squeezing into size 14 jeans! She 100% should be in the XL or squeezing into the large. The only thing that is a size 10 on EL is her feet!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wow. Those stories were entertaining. I think she had to go a size small because we keep asking her how she’s lost 20kg and is still wearing a size 14-16. See, everyone! She has gone from XL to S. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OK so I've been a bit mad dog busy, you know, you know, just actually working and running my house etc etc, no facials or sustainability functions to attend that she literally has no interest in, so just catching up now....what was that giggling mess of a story about Charlotte and breakfast. You stupid weirdo, who bloody cares why you caught up for brekky?! The dumb tit she posts......

Also....that dress isn't forgiving dumpy Dora, just sayin'.....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve been thinking. Surely someone who reads here is a school mum at her school. Please give us the 411 on Charlotte. I remember a LONG time ago all 5 of them at a very over the top 1st bday. I’m sure that mum was called Charlotte but haven’t seen since then 🤷‍♀️ I got the impression she was very well off.

Reactions: 18
Why do the girls in the Camilla store not tell her to size up for a more flattering fit?

She's in a size small FFS! Even the Camilla size guide says a small is a size 10! EL is squeezing into size 14 jeans! She 100% should be in the XL or squeezing into the large. The only thing that is a size 10 on EL is her feet!
I know that still bugs me. EL said something about CWL dressing her. Yet they let her wear a $600 dress that is clearly too small.

The only thing that is a size 10 on EL is her feet!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This needs to be the next thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know that still bugs me. EL said something about CWL dressing her. Yet they let her wear a $600 dress that is clearly too small.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This needs to be the next thread title.

Now I want KFC chips!! :ROFLMAO:

I think it's the responsibility of the Camilla staff to make sure that anyone advertising CWL should be fitted correctly.

I am sure the only people using her discount code are existing customers who want a cheeky discount. I highly doubt CWL has gained any new customers from her promos. Her regular followers can't afford to drop $800 on a dress.

I don't think she is relatable to anyone. She's too bogan for the wealthy circle of influencers like Sonnylovecharlie or the Real Housewives Of Melbourne girls. Even the RDOM are friendly with her in comments, but never once have we seen Jared and Michael invite her and the kids to dinner.

She's not relatable to the rest of her followers anymore. The cashed-up bogan trying to be a relatable working Mum doesn't work.

I am not wealthy, but I am comfortable. As a single Mum, I just can't relate to her at all. Her kids walk around in rags while she is in an $800 dress. None of it makes sense to me. I just could not spend $800 on a dress when that $800 could fill my wardrobe at City Chic or Myer.

I am on a mission to buy quality pieces I can afford that will last me a long time and when I am bored of them I can pass them on to a friend. The same as my kid's clothing.

This eating out 5x a week with the kids is also doing my head in! It's not even the cost that annoys me. My kids like the comfort of home, especially school days. Cereal in front of the TV with the heater on, where it's cozy and they can relax. Not out the door at 6am for breakfast with friends in a noisy cafe while Mum talks to her friend and the kids sit there bored.

My kids come to a cafe once a week with me on a Sunday, either for lunch or breakfast depending on our day. Even getting them to do it once a week is a challenge as the teen would rather hang with friends and the youngest would rather be on the xbox or shooting hoops in the backyard.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I DM’d her that I didn’t have that sort of money. Chyka follows her and she is loaded so some of her followers could afford Camilla. Majority wouldn’t. She’s trying to come off as a relatable Mum in the suburbs then does these ridiculous paid partnerships and films her days getting one pamper session after another. It’s not real life and it’s not relatable.

Leah must go as her plus one? I thought this too when she was filming her going into the lunch and Elou walking ahead and turning to the camera. Then Leah would have been filming all those stories of the speakers. Weird.
Has she replied? Or has she blocked?

Reactions: 6
139673E3-B56D-488C-86F2-5B106EF28A39.png

Compare the pair…

one dressed appropriately for the occasion in an outfit which not only fits her, but suits her body and colouring, highlighting some features and diminishing others.

one has taken the time to do her makeup and hair and to present well.

one is smiling gently, the other is batshit insane.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.