Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he would try and pass the kids off IMO. He does appear to have to fly interstate for work occasionally but by her saying ‘when he’s in town’ makes it sounds like he’s away more than he’s home which I think is just not true. He had the kids A LOT a few months ago when she kept going away every weekend.

I think he’s a great Dad by the looks of it who probably tries to bring some stability to their chaotic lives that they have in their mothers presence!
I think lazy lou makes up her own narrative about having the kids and Alove just for sympathy. What a witch. My ex and i made sure that i had them enough to give me maximum single parent benefit but not to send my ex broke with child support.b

The yellow dress is the style she should stick to, figure hugging is not a good look on her.

And its not-for-profit, or non-profit 🤦🏼‍♀️
View attachment 1510723
View attachment 1510726
Its not for profit you imbecile.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
1. Why the hell isn’t she going for the flowy, more flattering longer dress!?🤦🏻‍♀️
2. Let’s see how long the Invisalign stays in for 🤬
3. Clearly she must have known the Russell Hobbs cooker was coming if they’ve got a partnership!! Not some random gift she made it out to be! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yep she is a Pinocchio.

Reactions: 9
She looked slightly better in the longer, looser dress but of course she could have sized down. Luv no you can't stop deluding yourself for the love of bees 🐝

Reactions: 13
EmmyLou you are not good at advertising. Swearing doesn’t automatically make people seem so normal. I work and have to talk to people for 8 hours! I get paid to talk and I do not swear often! I only swear when people gossip to me or when the gossip is huge lol but I could never swear. Do you not realise other people from other companies will view this and think “will she swear on us?” Not enough thank you so much will get you better things. You need to better at influencing. “Omg isn’t this beautiful, gorgeous” no. Stop. Start using other words. “I go to south Melbourne market as it’s my local shop on the weekends. It has multiple stores in here that help you plan your meals for the week. There are many cafes in here that you can unwind whilst the kids fight over having a hot chocolate or milkshake. It’s fun here. Family friendly, can enter almost 3-4 different types entrances because it’s that huge. It’s worth a trip” you bleeping idiot. Not hard to sell a market to your gorgeous fans. Idiot

Reactions: 15
And with the slow cooker - duck off. Not hard - again. She opened it before she even showed us, I saw the sticker. Lmaoooo. So before you receive it can you just google what you are getting and explain it.

You could say “Russell Hobbs have gifted me a slow cooker. My one I have had for years but now I’ve been given the opportunity to have a new one and share better recipes with you. It’s a multicooker, so I can cook such and such in it. It fits nicely on the bench but if you have more cupboards than me, place it away after cooking to give you more bench space! We don’t want to look like an appliance store in our home haha! This is priced at $150(I dunno) so it’s affordable. However if you use my code, you may score 20%. I think why not! Cost of living is up and everyone loves a good deal! I’ll list my recipes up and what I’m cooking! Hopefully soon I will be able to do a live and we can cook together!” NOT HARD YOU DIPSHIT

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So for all those curious , ‘how she makes her money’? Things such as Russell Hobbs, the hotel staycation , Garnier ambassador ,
Disney + they are all paid jobs. That’s her Job.
She is a verbal walking talking advertising billboard.

When she says #invited #gifted etc what she is not telling is #paid. She would have an influencer fee, rate per product post/ per video
And how many post is required for a fee.
Some brands require such things as a post, a video and a some images to use on their page (images she /influencer cannot pre -post).

She didn’t turn up to the aoakwood hotel for a freebie ,she has was paid a monetary sum.

Her uncouth nature combined with her potty mouth would turn many brands off. I know a few brands that roll their eyes at her personality.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
So for all those curious , ‘how she makes her money’? Things such as Russell Hobbs, the hotel staycation , Garnier ambassador ,
Disney + they are all paid jobs. That’s her Job.
She is a verbal walking talking advertising billboard.

When she says #invited #gifted etc what she is not telling is #paid. She would have an influencer fee, rate per product post/ per video
And how many post is required for a fee.
Some brands require such things as a post, a video and a some images to use on their page (images she /influencer cannot pre -post).

She didn’t turn up to the aoakwood hotel for a freebie ,she has was paid a monetary sum.

Her uncouth nature combined with her potty mouth would turn many brands off. I know a few brands that roll their eyes at her personality.
She goes through agencies for all this. There is multiple steps. With the hotel stay I was so mad. I started to type my rage but gave up.

Reactions: 10
Very happy she has been noted for her swearing. Well done Russell hobbs.
Hopefully Russell Hobbs will actually raise the complaints with her though and give her feedback. if they don't work with her again but don't give her feedback she'll never learn (let's face it, she'll probably never learn anyway, but how good would it be to imagine her receiving that criticism??).

Reactions: 14
You can see this dress is way too small and stretches to capacity by the way the back closure sits. It is a full circle instead of a slit.
The other longer dress was a size M and she thought she should size down as well. I would have sized up in each of these dresses because she looks like a sausage in casing!

The other thing that really makes me angry is that stupid wiggly butt walk she does when she is meaning filmed from behind. Does she not look before posting and realise how terrible she looks??

I have been missing (work and studies are keeping me busy and I have injured my back). I couldn’t even watch this train wreck as she just made me angry.

Compare the pair
Snap!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why does Camilla think that ELL’s audience has $700 to spend on dresses/caftans. Crazy! I’ve never spent that much on an item of clothing. What other suburban 40 year old mums are splashing cash like that. 10% off gimme 90% off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Old mate is following Russell Hobbs but they aren’t following her back - wonder if they ever were or if they unfollowed her…🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.