Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again get yourself some decent underwear you over inflated tub of lard. Her sashaying into that function thinking she looks fabulous in her SMALL for those in the back SMALL Camilla dress is infuriating.
Even those with a great figure wear some type of shape wear or at least high cut undies to have a nice line in a tight dress. The sales assistant at CWL should’ve steered her toward a bigger size or the more flattering yellow number she tried on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Millsy looks like he wants to run. Loved the way he said no you're stalking me. And stop interrupting him you big ogre 👹

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She probably didn't even wash the RH slow cooker bowl.

Wiggly butt walk.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
You can see this dress is way too small and stretches to capacity by the way the back closure sits. It is a full circle instead of a slit.
The other longer dress was a size M and she thought she should size down as well. I would have sized up in each of these dresses because she looks like a sausage in casing!

The other thing that really makes me angry is that stupid wiggly butt walk she does when she is meaning filmed from behind. Does she not look before posting and realise how terrible she looks??

I have been missing (work and studies are keeping me busy and I have injured my back). I couldn’t even watch this train wreck as she just made me angry.

Snap!
Is it even done up? looks undone and the neck so stretched it's not how it should be. I think RH are in too deep and have said they have another "activity" they are unable to "halt" "at this stage" so look out!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Old mate is following Russell Hobbs but they aren’t following her back - wonder if they ever were or if they unfollowed her…🤔
I didn’t think the curry she made for her Russell Hobbs demonstration looked appealing either. Plenty of colour in her outfits but none in her cooking!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t even stand to watch these dress stories, I’m just relying on Tattler fezza screenshots.

Let me know if witch gives me a shout out…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok. I go and search an entire shopping centre for book week costumes after work/school and come back to this.

What. In. Gods. Name.

• The yellow camilla was so pretty on her!
• She doesn't look like she just got her hair coloured, might have something to do with WASHING IT THE DAY AFTER because it was fReE.
• if I could take my kids out and drop over $50 for brekky multiple times a week, I would, but it's just so hectic with after school activities, weekend activities etc.
• Her spending needs to stop. She goes to an even spruikingg sustainability and then goes buys a new outfit for an event. What happened to the floral Camilla from last time?!

Reactions: 19
I didn’t think the curry she made for her Russell Hobbs demonstration looked appealing either. Plenty of colour in her outfits but none in her cooking!
I actually can’t imagine cooking a curry without any vegetables at all. i don’t get why she can’t add veggies in to her meals, she would be able to use half the meat then. I’m not the best cook but is it normal to cook a curry without veggies?

Reactions: 18
Is it even done up? looks undone and the neck so stretched it's not how it should be. I think RH are in too deep and have said they have another "activity" they are unable to "halt" "at this stage" so look out!
Yes, I think that not only has she stretched the bejesus out that dress, she completely changed the look of the neckline and she STILL can't do it up!
Maybe LL, you should've tried the hair elastic trick that works so well for your pimp jewellery that doesn't reach around your fat, practically non-existent neck? 🤷‍♀️

How do the sales assistants let her think this is OK? Or do they suggest a larger size and miss hotshot shoots them down?

Does the wiki page allow photos? Because we seriously need to start archiving these brilliant side by sides that show what LL's outfits SHOULD look like (ie on the website) vs what they look like on her! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That bag and shoes with that dress is just all kinds of wrong and the swearing like a trooper at a fundraiser event she is a bush pig.
The swearing was so unprofessional.

The sales assistants who clomp around CWL Armadale really need to be honest and tell EL to size up.

EL is so desperate to appeal to a different crowd. Mentioning Claremont Quarter. As if the Real Housewives of the Western Suburbs want anything to do with her.

Rob Mills is really talented and musical theatre suits him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have been missing (work and studies are keeping me busy and I have injured my back).
It's nice to see your name pop up Teddywoowipe. Sorry to hear about your back 😪 Hope you are able to get some relief for the pain. At the very least, I hope we can provide you with some laughter 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes, I think that not only has she stretched the bejesus out that dress, she completely changed the look of the neckline and she STILL can't do it up!
Maybe LL, you should've tried the hair elastic trick that works so well for your pimp jewellery that doesn't reach around your fat, practically non-existent neck? 🤷‍♀️

How do the sales assistants let her think this is OK? Or do they suggest a larger size and miss hotshot shoots them down?

Does the wiki page allow photos? Because we seriously need to start archiving these brilliant side by sides that show what LL's outfits SHOULD look like (ie on the website) vs what they look like on her! 🤮
What wiki page ?

Reactions: 2
She should know, as the expert cook that she is, that we eat with our eyes first. No appeal in that dish at all.

Reactions: 8
Yup it does. Photos or links back to the thread. Can also get a media page which is all images. It’s clunky to do from your phone though.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.