Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey friends. I started a non EL chat page where we can have a break from her. Feel free to pop on over if you want and share streaming recommendations, pet pics, general life stuff 💛
Oh love this great idea

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why did she go back to that side part. We all loved the curtain bangs. Hopefully Mark can fit her in again soon 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hmmm. I hate musicals and musical theatre, it’s not for me. Each to their own.. BUT I would so do a Paris Hilton on Millsy if I got the chance … 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does Camilla think that ELL’s audience has $700 to spend on dresses/caftans. Crazy! I’ve never spent that much on an item of clothing. What other suburban 40 year old mums are splashing cash like that. 10% off gimme 90% off 🤣🤣
what the duck! I just looked at the price and its £562!!!!!!!
google says: 562 Pound sterling equals 966,68 Australian Dollar.

Surely her partnerships do not in any way, shape or form, generate sales for Camilla. None of her bogan feral followers would wear what she does. Nor should they, its foul. But I don't know how Camilla would think EL is a good ad, even though she's shaped like a billboard.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hmmm. I hate musicals and musical theatre, it’s not for me. Each to their own.. BUT I would so do a Paris Hilton on Millsy if I got the chance … 🔥
I don’t think he was singing live. He’s looking good though lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey. I’m a lurker, never posted. But had to jump in here and defend RCD. I know someone who works for them- they didn’t pay for this event. It was hosted and paid for by a donor to support them. So they didnt spend any money, or have any control of guest list. Would hate to see a NFP’s rep impacted because of an influencer!
As a research scientist myself who used to work in TBI research at a public hospital, I would still rather not have someone like EL attending these events. Why not bring in some of the researchers. I gave my life to this field for years, tit pay, long hours, dealing with crap facilities day in, day out trying to do our best and begging and pleading our richer private hospital counterparts to donate to us their old equipment, spent hours upon hours writing out grant requests. I would have LOVED to have been invited to an event like this.
If EL really believes in the foundation she could have offered her seat to someone who dedicates their life to research and then in an act of altruism she could have posted about it (or even boasted she gave her seat up) and then also donated and shared a link to donate. Instead she used this opportunity to squeeze herself into a dress that is too small to talk about some bleeping toilet spray and sashay around Prahran and flirt with Milzy. Yuck.
I bet she hasn't donated a dime either the cheap bleep.

So @dimfluencer , there are plenty of other charities you can donate to and you should only donate where you feel comfortable 😘

Tina should probably be a little more invested in who her donors are if they are going to affect her fundraising.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
As a research scientist myself who used to work in TBI research at a public hospital, I would still rather not have someone like EL attending these events. Why not bring in some of the researchers. I gave my life to this field for years, tit pay, long hours, dealing with crap facilities day in, day out trying to do our best and begging and pleading our richer private hospital counterparts to donate to us their old equipment, spent hours upon hours writing out grant requests. I would have LOVED to have been invited to an event like this.
If EL really believes in the foundation she could have offered her seat to someone who dedicates their life to research and then in an act of altruism she could have posted about it (or even boasted she gave her seat up) and then also donated and shared a link to donate. Instead she used this opportunity to squeeze herself into a dress that is too small to talk about some bleeping toilet spray and sashay around Prahran and flirt with Milzy. Yuck.
I bet she hasn't donated a dime either the cheap bleep.

So @dimfluencer , there are plenty of other charities you can donate to and you should only donate where you feel comfortable 😘

Tina should probably be a little more invested in who her donors are if they are going to affect her fundraising.
Well said, as always. She cares nothing for the charities she hears about when she attends these events, it's all about being seen and scoring freebies. Disgusting oaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know someone asked further back in the thread but I'm absolutely mystified what happens when EL gets invited to something. Does she have to ask for a plus 1 so Leah can come along?? Surely the organisations aren't paying for a seat and meal for a delusional influencer's lackey?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the tit is she on today? Someone double dropped this morning she is manic. Like motor mouth/cotton mouth manic.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel like we’ve all done a Rorschach today. The results are in - ya dress is too fuckin small dickebrain. It shouldn’t be wedged so tightly into your back fat that the butterfly flaps it’s wings with every step
Is that woman off to the side in the first photo covering her face so she's not filmed? Emmy just has no idea. Not everyone wants their face broadcasted. I'd do the same thing if I saw someone with their phone out.

She would have donated $10 if that
I feel like we’ve all done a Rorschach today. The results are in - ya dress is too fuckin small dickebrain. It shouldn’t be wedged so tightly into your back fat that the butterfly flaps it’s wings with every step
Omg your comment. I’m dying! 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What about how she pronounced Entrecôt? Ehhhntrocut

At least she acknowledged she stuffed that up in a later story.

I still can’t believe how tit she looked in that dress, and agree with other posters that her followers aren’t the typical Camilla shoppers. I‘ve never been on one of their stores but would get a headache from the assault on the eyes and awful decor. I also feel like those ugly black clod hoppers are the new crop tops. Like she knows that we hate them so will deliberately wear them to piss us off more?

• Haha
The lady in the pic must be one of us! 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.