Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG! This poor lady says she watches old mates page while she has chemo and ELL doesn’t even wish her well!!! Just says Thankyou!! 🤬

View attachment 1507706
This is actually sickening. She is so self absorbed and socially fucked.

Again, take freaking Teresa along to the beauty bar. Let her get her hair done. Make her the roving reporter at Hairspray. Use your blessings to be a decent human
But then the attention is off her. And she can't get on stories gushing about how great she is 'making peoples day' giggling like a fuckwit and dressed like a tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
This is actually sickening. She is so self absorbed and socially fucked.

But then the attention is off her. And she can't get on stories gushing about how great she is 'making peoples day' giggling like a fuckwit and dressed like a tit.
I know you're right...the angry react is for how bleeping dickish that behaviour is. Like a school kid who doesn't give a hoot if they get your attention for being diligent or for setting tit on fire...as long as someone's looking, it's a win.

She could make people's day by doing good and kind things and shutting the duck up about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry not sorry. Invisalign is not that hard 🙄
All you do is take them out before you walk into a restaurant, etc then rinse with water when you leave and pop them back in for your trip home or wherever, until you can brush your teeth. I did it for two years. If you’re committed to straightening your teeth, you make it work (and most people actually pay thousands of their hard earned cash to do so, so it’s not something you can’t be a$$ed doing).

Reactions: 22
@Hereforthecheezels!!!! Poor Teresa!

Having done chemo I can firmly attest that watching EL while in the chair would have been the LAST thing I would have done. Teresa don’t do it!! You’re trying to rid your body of a disease, not let another one in!! Get well Teresa and duck cancer xo

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20220818-112647_Instagram.jpg

She must be a new follower. Not realising EL would give her own dogs to be tested on if the price was right.

Fame and fortune are the only thing that guides her moral compass.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1507555
L’Oréal leading the way in caring for our planet and our people. So bewdiful!! Just gawjus. Obviously L’Oréal aren’t the only company to pretend to care about environmental and social issues but god it grinds my gears to see people like Emmyloo with a large reach, talking like they are informed about something because they attended a PR event. Their influence is completely wasted on them.
Oh just saw you shared the same thing!

Reactions: 2
OMG! This poor lady says she watches old mates page while she has chemo and ELL doesn’t even wish her well!!! Just says Thankyou!! 🤬

View attachment 1507706
I’d like to say I’m shocked that she is this disgusting of a human but I’m not she is just absolute trash!
If I could change my name I would definitely go with porky piñata haha shoutout to sure media again for that gem😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks for the new thread and thank you to the winner of this week’s title.

On this week’s recrap…

The delightful staycay started off appearing a little sad but the Oakwood appears to have turned in to a little blokewood. stay for a cheeky vino? We ain’t seeing T tonight.
Blokewood...am DEAD!!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry not sorry. Invisalign is not that hard 🙄
All you do is take them out before you walk into a restaurant, etc then rinse with water when you leave and pop them back in for your trip home or wherever, until you can brush your teeth. I did it for two years. If you’re committed to straightening your teeth, you make it work (and most people actually pay thousands of their hard earned cash to do so, so it’s not something you can’t be a$$ed doing).
Oh my god my friend was so dedicated with her Invisalign. The difference I guess is she paid out of her own wage as opposed to stop/start freebies. I mean they had to give ELL new ones last visit so she could start all over again!

Reactions: 14
Oh my god my friend was so dedicated with her Invisalign. The difference I guess is she paid out of her own wage as opposed to stop/start freebies. I mean they had to give ELL new ones last visit so she could start all over again!
And its no coincidence that she is visiting the dentist after it was mentioned here recently.
Hey LL, I think it's time for you to get you eyes tested and get some more #spons glasses from BN also, can you call in and see Brad please, so we know he is OK 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And its no coincidence that she is visiting the dentist after it was mentioned here recently.
Hey LL, I think it's time for you to get you eyes tested and get some more #spons glasses from BN also, can you call in and see Brad please, so we know he is OK 👍
She literally NEVER wears those Bailey Nelsons unless she is promoting them!

As for Brad!? Surely he punted her?! He must have copped it after that revolting Hummingshit cake?! Or someone got food poisoning?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow just catching up after a mad dog night shift. The hair dresser at L’Oréal did her the dirty, reminding me of a mushroom either the flipped out fringe & bloated face/ no neck underneath.
Again, take freaking Teresa along to the beauty bar. Let her get her hair done. Make her the roving reporter at Hairspray. Use your blessings to be a decent human
You are so right.... on a side not, another concern is with the other woman commenting on how much weight Winnyblou has lost... like wtf. ?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You are so right.... on a side not, another concern is with the other woman commenting on how much weight Winnyblou has lost... like wtf. ?!!!
The woman commenting on the weight loss should hit up Bailey Nelson :unsure: the ultimate cross over

• Haha
Reactions: 24
3C5AC613-D898-46BC-BE6B-3603331AD6CF.png

Yeah okay Emmy, your son packs the girls lunches, not you, but you keep telling yourself that to make you feel better. Mother of the year! GET TO WORK!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.