Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a side note. I have been sucked in by the tv show, After the verdict. Any other tattlers watching this?

Reactions: 3
I just want to give a special shoutout to @AJAYA 's avatar 😂 i thought it was photoshopped. Is this literally this beast in all her unfiltered glory?
1660736091503.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
On a side note. I have been sucked in by the tv show, After the verdict. Any other tattlers watching this?
I haven’t heard of it I’ll look it up :) I’ve been watching The Twelve on Binge it’s so good. They are only releasing an episode each Tuesday and it’s so frustrating having to wait!

I just want to give a special shoutout to @AJAYA 's avatar 😂 i thought it was photoshopped. Is this literally this beast in all her unfiltered glory?
View attachment 1505926
Omg when I’m on a Zoom call I try to hide my chins 😂🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
1660736306851.png
all her flat nest hair says to me is that she sleeps/lies down a lot. I used to volunteer at a nursing home and we always went through and combed the residents hair bc they always had these flat patches from sitting and lying down a lot.
She is the laziest slob ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I haven’t heard of it I’ll look it up :) I’ve been watching The Twelve on Binge it’s so good. They are only releasing an episode each Tuesday and it’s so frustrating having to wait!
I have just watched 2 docos on Netflix absolutely amazing Woodstock 1999 and Untold - The Girlfriend who didn't exist. Highly addictive both of them and only 3 and 2 episodes each

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel like Instagram is personally trolling me by granting Emmy access to the 60 second stories. It was hard enough to sit through eight minutes of her dots of doom, but now??!! 😫😫😫

Hard enough to sit through a minute the first time, now I have go back for screenshots. My attention span isn’t this long!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Its on chanel 9 on wednesday. Just finished. You will have to go to catchup and watch from first episode.

Reactions: 4
Oh my god😂😂😂😂😂😂 @Sure…Media you have sincerely done the best job I am crying and hiccuping with laughter!
I can’t believe she went to bond dental today😂😂and also well done guys for tracking down the keeper of Lou’s honey pot/Lou Lou jar!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks for the new thread and thank you to the winner of this week’s title.

On this week’s recrap…

The delightful staycay started off appearing a little sad but the Oakwood appears to have turned in to a little blokewood. Good thing she ordered oysters. You go girl! Explains why she ordered a whole bottle of red and didn’t talk much about the hotel. Oliver breathed a sigh of relief as she checked out and swiftly went upstairs to rub her fingerprints off the wall.

Dressed like a puppy pee mat, WinniebLou enjoyed a post coital ciggie outside the hotel. 70’s diet culture at its best. Speaking of culture, our lady of leisure has been taking a fair bit of time to learn about Africa. Wait til she learns it’s not just a country.

The human mondegreen dolled herself up as a lemon cello and appears to have moved on from Aaron Cheeny. Ciao to you, Pepé! Enjoying a bewdiful afternoon at the foddy wiv some warm scones, the staff at the catering box had to grab her some ice for that burn she sustained from Millsy. He does real work, 8 shows a week. He kindly offered her some tickets in exchange for her to Uber him dinner some time.

Scouting a new location for Cachia’s world book tour and dressed like my post latte turd, we ended up in Warragul. Nothing like a fan meet and greet in a tuck shop. Taking a break from African sausages, she was after a farkan hotdog mate!

Later that night Chewbacca redeemed her freebies from Millsy. (Wondering if she also took Lando Calrissian?) Having a gooorjus mummy-daughter night, she stood in front of the media wall and chromed a can of Impulse. The 90’s came flooding back. So did her memory that she bought her daughter along. Sorry MissC.

Another day, another crop top. It’s a vibe. Picking yesterday’s clothes off the floor from underneath the dog is the new fashun trend. You heard it hear first.

Another day, another crop top. FML. Mumma had a bewdy day at L’Oréal. Straight for the trough of food. No matter how hard they tried, they couldn’t fix her. Even Mark tried to fix the back of her hair for us but failed. He tried for the Xanadu but it ended up Xanadont. Nothing could be salvaged.

ALove came to dip his knife in the peanut butter. It’s been almost a year since you left us mate! Bugger off. But also, stay for a cheeky vino? We ain’t seeing T tonight.
Fucken hell that’s funny. Cachia’s world tour. Ded. Chroming 😂😂 I can’t deal with how funny this is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.