Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EL and C were on today's Healthy Homes episode flogging off a head lice comb. C didn't say a word, EL in the end of segment said she had people tell her the nit comb really did work and thanks for having me, so she hasn't used it herself obviously and no thanks for having C on the show (C looked shy and embarrassed the poor thing).

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
EL and C were on today's Healthy Homes episode flogging off a head lice comb. C didn't say a word, EL in the end of segment said she had people tell her the nit comb really did work and thanks for having me, so she hasn't used it herself obviously and no thanks for having C on the show (C looked shy and embarrassed the poor thing).
omg she's going to get ridiculed if and when her peers find this

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I thought the same thing.
Thankfully there was no cooking or cleaning advice from EL but total cringe for poor little C for it to be about lice!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
OMG
Lucky she's not a teen yet..those girls can be nasty! omg! its not like she's an actor or anything..this is awful blurring the lines of reality and Tv..

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Poor C has ended up on tv for a head lice removal product.
Her face in that last photo should have been the one she gave them when they asked if her pre teen daughter with fragile self esteem wanted to forever be known as “the lice girl.”

what the heck was she thinking?!

• Sad
Lounatic would do anything to get on TV.
I guess at least she didn’t pay $90k this time
#ChristmasSpecial

How did this fool get invited to a JAGGAD Event
My god

• Haha
Once again at the top of her game ‘It’s available at pharmacies or wherever’ DO SOME RESEARCH!!!! I’ve never heard of a shop called Wherever!!! 🙄 She is so damn lazy!!

Reactions: 14
Lounatic would do anything to get on TV.
I guess at least she didn’t pay $90k this time
#ChristmasSpecial

How did this fool get invited to a JAGGAD Event
My god
OMG they must be to trying to salvage their failing business by promoting plus sizing, she is not wearing a size 10 today it’s a xxl and xl the idiot wouldn’t even realise this as she thinks she is now an ‘it girl’.

Reactions: 17
Brilliant work LL!
Walking into an 'immersive event' whilst preferring looking into your phone (ie. yourself) the whole time...
And don't worry about showing us ANYTHING but your big old moon face (sorry Bert 🙁)...
As always, really great ambassador/influencer/presenter skillz there 👏

Reactions: 16
Name 2 things that have less in common… besides LardyLoo and a ballerina…I defy you..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How far does Bec have to bend down to the same height as this pork dumpling? She looked like she didn't know who EL was

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m so jealous - doing a ballet class with the Australian ballet - why the duck does she get to do this tit? Because Jaggad want to be seen as inclusive and make money off the bigger girls now? I bet she didn’t get to choose the sizing and they chose for her based on photos/measurements.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm surprised she mentioned the size of the clothing and still she has a muffin top spilling over the top of her tights
Fancy growing from an S to an XXL overnight!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.