Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised she mentioned the size of the clothing and still she has a muffin top spilling over the top of her tights
Fancy growing from an S to an XXL overnight!! šŸ¤£
They fit better then those horrible Tully Lou ones she wears and canā€™t get them high enough over her belly to stop the sagging in the crouch

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not that I would ever support Jaggard but Emmylou is a total grub thinking that Bec and Michelle want her there. Those witches only care about making their brand relevant I can image the conversation ā€œdo we know anyone fat we can inviteā€ and old hag Emmy goes along. There are so many plus size influencers who actually dress up and do more that would be better suited

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Not that I would ever support Jaggard but Emmylou is a total grub thinking that Bec and Michelle want her there. Those witches only care about making their brand relevant I can image the conversation ā€œdo we know anyone fat we can inviteā€ and old hag Emmy goes along. There are so many plus size influencers who actually dress up and do more that would be better suited
She is there for no other reason than being the "token fat chick" to make the Jaggad brand look inclusive.
Everyone knows that except LL ! šŸ¤£

Reactions: 28
There's so many other curve influencers they could have chosen.

But I guess if it is a last minute invite. Who would you call?

Screenshot_20220820-134848_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 12
Wow, how puffed out is she just walking and talking?!
Lay off the durries Lazylou and move that arse more often.
Disgraceful.

Reactions: 16
Why not wear the crop top, why cover up in the hoodie. I guess confidence isnā€™t contagious when youā€™re the token plus size girl in a room full of size 6ā€™s. She knows the XXL didnā€™t fit and couldnā€™t be seen in it next to Bec.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ā€œEveryone went cray cray over the black dress that youā€¦.[awkward silence from Effie K]ā€¦.that Iā€¦..[EL not willing to say that she took it upon herself to lube up and squeeze into an EK design not suitable for her shape]ā€¦.letā€™s just continue the pretence that we are bestiesā€¦
5DDCF83E-520F-4872-BEDB-11DA3CF802DE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I hate to say it but Emmy Lou from Emmy Lou loves has earnt a tit tonne this week ā€œinfluencingā€

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I just snorted reading this šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ballerinalou

I don't get why make a whole bunch of influencers do ballet. They all look pretty uncomfortable.

Screenshot_20220820-152431_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.