Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute GOLD 👏🏼🤣

You mean you’re not out there ruining their fun shooting hoops with them? You must be a regular mum, not a cool mum.
LOL occasionally I will go out and shoot with my youngest one on one. But there is no way he would handle me shooting hoops with him and his friends. I am such a regular Mum and even if I do try and act cool they instantly roll their eyes and say "Mum, please don't" :ROFLMAO: If I tried to do an EL and screech at their sports games, they would literally walk to the car and refuse to ever play again. Plus I am the volunteer Mum ... in the bloody canteen or cooking the BBQ or marshaling. I rarely get to see my kids play their sports!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Now I want KFC chips!! :ROFLMAO:

I think it's the responsibility of the Camilla staff to make sure that anyone advertising CWL should be fitted correctly.

I am sure the only people using her discount code are existing customers who want a cheeky discount. I highly doubt CWL has gained any new customers from her promos. Her regular followers can't afford to drop $800 on a dress.

I don't think she is relatable to anyone. She's too bogan for the wealthy circle of influencers like Sonnylovecharlie or the Real Housewives Of Melbourne girls. Even the RDOM are friendly with her in comments, but never once have we seen Jared and Michael invite her and the kids to dinner.

She's not relatable to the rest of her followers anymore. The cashed-up bogan trying to be a relatable working Mum doesn't work.

I am not wealthy, but I am comfortable. As a single Mum, I just can't relate to her at all. Her kids walk around in rags while she is in an $800 dress. None of it makes sense to me. I just could not spend $800 on a dress when that $800 could fill my wardrobe at City Chic or Myer.

I am on a mission to buy quality pieces I can afford that will last me a long time and when I am bored of them I can pass them on to a friend. The same as my kid's clothing.

This eating out 5x a week with the kids is also doing my head in! It's not even the cost that annoys me. My kids like the comfort of home, especially school days. Cereal in front of the TV with the heater on, where it's cozy and they can relax. Not out the door at 6am for breakfast with friends in a noisy cafe while Mum talks to her friend and the kids sit there bored.

My kids come to a cafe once a week with me on a Sunday, either for lunch or breakfast depending on our day. Even getting them to do it once a week is a challenge as the teen would rather hang with friends and the youngest would rather be on the xbox or shooting hoops in the backyard.
Yes she is very out of touch these days and has forgotten where she started and the fan base that made her ‘popular’. Instead she just goes from one freebie to the next, poorly advertising products and getting away with it. She thinks that flaunting her ‘wealth’ and ‘connections’ is what makes her popular but it is all smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 15
Why do the girls in the Camilla store not tell her to size up for a more flattering fit?

She's in a size small FFS! Even the Camilla size guide says a small is a size 10! EL is squeezing into size 14 jeans! She 100% should be in the XL or squeezing into the large. The only thing that is a size 10 on EL is her feet!
Because Winnie blue Lou was a StyLisT and knows how to dress 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But did you donate?
Awareness is not enough. This is why i hate the mcgrath foundation. They dont actually donate to breast cancer research. Their job is to raise awareness. So they all get paid top dollar to remind us people die of breast cancer.
So awareness isnt enough. I would like to know how much she donated. I bet it was zero dollars.

Sorry but I spent literally YEARS applying for grants for research so this gets my goat when you say at least now you knew about it.
On the other hand if you donated then thank you and I take back almost everything I said.
No because I sponsor 2 kids (1 in Australia 1 in Africa) and a guide dog each month so financially I’m not in the position to as I’m on maternity leave. But when I am I am now aware of another charity to consider 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No because I sponsor 2 kids (1 in Australia 1 in Africa) and a guide dog each month so financially I’m not in the position to as I’m on maternity leave. But when I am I am now aware of another charity to consider 👍
Good for you! Im glad you can now consider brain research. A positive from today!

Reactions: 10
“Come through here …” as she beckons to whoever the muppet is filming her.

This blows my mind every single time 🤯

Is there anyone else on instagram who has some lackey following then around filming them??? Surely those carni-folk sausage fingers are capable of holding a phone 😠
And how can she afford to pay someone to follow her all the time? Surely they can’t be following her around for free?

Reactions: 14
As a research scientist myself who used to work in TBI research at a public hospital, I would still rather not have someone like EL attending these events. Why not bring in some of the researchers. I gave my life to this field for years, tit pay, long hours, dealing with crap facilities day in, day out trying to do our best and begging and pleading our richer private hospital counterparts to donate to us their old equipment, spent hours upon hours writing out grant requests. I would have LOVED to have been invited to an event like this.
If EL really believes in the foundation she could have offered her seat to someone who dedicates their life to research and then in an act of altruism she could have posted about it (or even boasted she gave her seat up) and then also donated and shared a link to donate. Instead she used this opportunity to squeeze herself into a dress that is too small to talk about some bleeping toilet spray and sashay around Prahran and flirt with Milzy. Yuck.
I bet she hasn't donated a dime either the cheap bleep.

So @dimfluencer , there are plenty of other charities you can donate to and you should only donate where you feel comfortable 😘

Tina should probably be a little more invested in who her donors are if they are going to affect her fundraising.
I second this.... I literally nursed Connor and it would have been nice to see some of the girls that looked after him there, he was with us for a long time.

So for all those curious , ‘how she makes her money’? Things such as Russell Hobbs, the hotel staycation , Garnier ambassador ,
Disney + they are all paid jobs. That’s her Job.
She is a verbal walking talking advertising billboard.
BILLBOARDLOU One Word One Size
Advertise4You
4 All Demographics
Happy to Negotiate $

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This Camilla dress is pretty ($800!) and would have been more flattering. I’m a shorty but I like long flown dresses. I guess they should be thankful she didn’t rock up to the charity even in this bra top and shorts! 🫣
I’ve been thinking. Surely someone who reads here is a school mum at her school. Please give us the 411 on Charlotte. I remember a LONG time ago all 5 of them at a very over the top 1st bday. I’m sure that mum was called Charlotte but haven’t seen since then 🤷‍♀️ I got the impression she was very well off.
I think @gemmagucci is a Port Melbourne mum but not sure if same school? Charlotte’s kid may even go to a different school….private one? I get the feeling she’s got a bit of cash to splash 💁🏼‍♀️

And if what she says is true and that the boys have been friends since they were little (I think that’s how EL and Charlotte became connected?) then why not just let S have that private little friendship away from the gram? Remember when he turned the shed into his ‘man cave’ when ALove left? She completely took over and used it for content 😡

Reactions: 6
But did you donate?
Awareness is not enough. This is why i hate the mcgrath foundation. They dont actually donate to breast cancer research. Their job is to raise awareness. So they all get paid top dollar to remind us people die of breast cancer.
So awareness isnt enough. I would like to know how much she donated. I bet it was zero dollars.

Sorry but I spent literally YEARS applying for grants for research so this gets my goat when you say at least now you knew about it.
On the other hand if you donated then thank you and I take back almost everything I said.
This isn't entirely true, sorry :( McGrath educates and funds breast care nurses for any woman who is experiencing breast cancer or breast cancer related hospitalisation. The nurses (for those that don't know) follow up your surgery and visit you in hospital and the home, they are imperative to recover and support especially for women who might not have the support around them. The nurses are hospital based all over Australia and with more funds they can get more nurses trained and paid. the nurses fit you for recovery bras, go through the surgery and support you, visit you before theatre, call you and check in, they are angels. I know because I had one for my surgery, the foundation is truly amazing and very niche in what they provide.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thanks for the education @party bag 🥰 i guess once they irked me to no end in 2010 with a friend in ararat who had BC (they offered her a travel nurse fully funded and then pulled the offer at the last min) i never followed up with how much better they've gotten!
Im so happy to hear this now xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
But did you donate?

The McGrath Foundation was set up by Jane and Glen McGrath wholly and solely to fund breast care nurses after the support Jane received during her second round of breast cancer.
That was their mission from day one and they now have nearly 200 breast care nurses around the country. That's what they do and they do it very well.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The McGrath Foundation was set up by Jane and Glen McGrath wholly and solely to fund breast care nurses after the support Jane received during her second round of breast cancer.
That was their mission from day one and they now have nearly 200 breast care nurses around the country. That's what they do and they do it very well.
Came here to say this too. The breast care nurses are amazing and supported my friend through her cancer journey a couple of years ago.

There's more to cancer than just research.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks for the education @party bag 🥰 i guess once they irked me to no end in 2010 with a friend in ararat who had BC (they offered her a travel nurse fully funded and then pulled the offer at the last min) i never followed up with how much better they've gotten!
Im so happy to hear this now xx
that's ok, I hope I didn't sound mean. I hope your friend is ok now!! x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m appalled by her complete lack of knowledge on the products and services she gets paid to promote. Don’t get me started on the swearing. She’s so inappropriate and unprofessional. Do the companies she works with do any research on the influencers they contract, or do they just not care!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.