Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow fifi strom sushi mangos wife? She was there and I knew she always looked terrific in her dresses she made but her hip bones were sticking out! I was hoping EL would go stand beside her! She’s super thin.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The desperate to be famous grifting con artist thinks she has made it, todays invite does not now allow access to weekends at Mt Buller, nights at Bar Bambini or trips to Coachella, EL you are merely a transaction but to stupid to see it lol.
Which is ironic because she regards her tribe village community followers customers as transactions too

Reactions: 17
Looking at the Jaggad insta stories... lots of very lithe women at the event today.
And then there's dumpy little LL, covering herself in a baggy hoodie... guess confidence isn't contagious eh?

Reactions: 22
Which is ironic because she regards her tribe village community followers customers as transactions too
She would've been frothing that Bec decided to talk to her. I'm surprised she managed to squeeze her head out of the venue given how overinflated her ego would've been.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s trying a different African sausage this weekend! Get it girl.
Can't even, exercise class in the morning and then African sausage and potato for dinner, chaser to the cheese sandwich lunch. I am overweight myself but she pretends to be healthy 'having lost 20kg)!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks like she’s in theme and ready to head to Sophie’s engagement party tonight! 😂
Jaggad, Camilla, Lana Wilkinson, Effie Kats.....EmmyNoClue have you forgotten who your followers are???? They don't give a duck about any of these brands or people, we've all seen who your followers are (no shame to the people of Drouin/Warragul). Jaggad is not a plus size brand, I am a size 12 and wear a size XL in their leggings, we could all see those pants were working hard not to explode like an overheated sausage.

Reactions: 24
I dont get why she isn't showing off her incredible weightloss and hot "Yo yo Mumma" body???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Weirdly that was probably the first place she’s been where it was appropriate to wear a crop top…and she covered up 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Was she the only female there wearing the blue hoody? I only saw men in the background wearing the blue hoody. Not very confident are we lazy Lou? She has so many deep issues about her appearance and her weight, girl you need help!!!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.