Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brad has not been seen since HummingBirdCakeGate was cracked wide open! She has avoided Canteen like the plague!
I really hope Brad put his foot down and said ENOUGH bleeping filming. I think he felt a little sorry for this gumnut and thought 'Hey! she has followers! Maybe, she can bring me business?!' Then she started the Instagram page, the cake chaos, the filming and everything else and realised she is just a bleeping mess and bad for business.

Why does she think taking the kids out for breakfast is so amazing?! She literally just shared not long ago how she wanted 'routine' and to not bring 'chaos' to the kids lives?! Yet drags them to breakfast all for #content?! They have no stability at all with her. She fucks off for stupid events that anyone and everyone is invited to.

Honestly, pull your head in.

Reactions: 23
Any Chanel bag experts here?
I'm pretty sure the inside flap is always burgundy and EmmyLou just showed the inside flap of her Chanel bag and it's black, nice fake Chanel bag honey!
I'm not an expert. I think all her bags are from dhgate as she has so many of them. If she bought them instore she would have her on sales associate, who would call her when bags come in, to see if she wants to buy them.

Screenshot_20220819-073249_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 12
Another breakfast out on a school day! And doing hair at the table 🤢

With Charlotte of course - as if she has meals with her 2-3 days a week 🫤 that’s if she evens exists
I thought we were going to see Charlotte!!! Nope!!

I'm not an expert. I think all her bags are from dhgate as she has so many of them. If she bought them instore she would have her on sales associate, who would call her when bags come in, to see if she wants to buy them.

View attachment 1510314
I don’t think that’s her Chanel?? She doesn’t have one with embellishments on front from memory.

Reactions: 4

View attachment 1510314
We would have also been taken along to all the boutiques while she selected the bewdiful bags! Then given a tutorial on how to care for it, use the dust cover it comes in and her house would be filled with shopping bags they come in! The shopping bags would be strategically placed near her EL shrine she has created.

If those bags were real, there would be no question because she would have filmed it all trying to get in good with the boutiques.

Reactions: 21
The 3 second intro to her story where she pretends to be doing her daughter's hair and then looks to the camera and says Gewd Mooorning, KILLS ME! She acts like she is a celeb and its a documentary with cameras following her. So cringeworthy. Then cut to the last story of the series and she looks around and you can tell she is thinking 'press stop on the camera, slave child, PRESS STOP! You're ruining my dramatic ending'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
We would have also been taken along to all the boutiques while she selected the bewdiful bags! Then given a tutorial on how to care for it, use the dust cover it comes in and her house would be filled with shopping bags they come in! The shopping bags would be strategically placed near her EL shrine she has created.

If those bags were real, there would be no question because she would have filmed it all trying to get in good with the boutiques.
Her bags are 100% fake.

The 3 second intro to her story where she pretends to be doing her daughter's hair and then looks to the camera and says Gewd Mooorning, KILLS ME! She acts like she is a celeb and its a documentary with cameras following her. So cringeworthy. Then cut to the last story of the series and she looks around and you can tell she is thinking 'press stop on the camera, slave child, PRESS STOP! You're ruining my dramatic ending'
How bleeping cringe is it when she does that?! When literally they have just has a conversation to film her?! She has literally handed over her phone 'Here bub, OK push record... NOW' and then acts surprised as duck?! Then the famous 'ok, thanks'

WHO THE duck DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve worked in the fitness industry for 15 years. Anyone who is respected teaches our clients how to track calories through something like my fitness pal. The old idea of following someone else’s recipes is SO outdated and frowned upon. I give my clients knowledge and power and hope they can then move forward without me…I don’t want clients to keep paying me each month…I want them to learn, move forward and then I can help someone else. If she really is going down this way when neither her or Sue Lynne have any qualifications I will flip my lid!!!
Why would you pay her a monthly feee when you can work with the best in the world very cheaply online!!! (Check out Mark Carroll’s programmes)
I weigh and track ALL of my food…this POS has surgery and now is the bloody Guru of Gut Loss.
Yes I’m triggered…experience does not give you qualifications or the right to make money of people who struggle with weight loss….profiting off peoples insecurities is the lowest form of life…she doesn’t really want to help people.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How bleeping cringe is it when she does that?! When literally they have just has a conversation to film her?! She has literally handed over her phone 'Here bub, OK push record... NOW' and then acts surprised as duck?! Then the famous 'ok, thanks'

WHO THE duck DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!
Yes! here Bub hahahaha exactly. So embarrassing.

Reactions: 8
Pics of EmmyLou and her “best mate Charlotte” at Skybar the town last weekend 🥹😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Exactly how much be felt about her bags from day one. Definitely not real cos imagine the carry on over them the same as she filmed herself with that junk jewellery in chanel😂🤮.
Also from someone who owns a few expensive bags don’t judge me it’s my secret shame😂😂 I would never ever be seen dead with a Michael kors bag when I could carry my Louis.
The breakfast out is ridiculous. I couldn’t pay my kids to get up and be ready to go they love the last minutes at home before they go to school. Those poor kids being dragged around for her Instagram story family variety show makes me sad for them. Let them eat toast in front of the tv and brush their hair in the bathroom like normal people do.
Imagine that chaos before your school day has even started😫

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve worked in the fitness industry for 15 years. Anyone who is respected teaches our clients how to track calories through something like my fitness pal. The old idea of following someone else’s recipes is SO outdated and frowned upon. I give my clients knowledge and power and hope they can then move forward without me…I don’t want clients to keep paying me each month…I want them to learn, move forward and then I can help someone else. If she really is going down this way when neither her or Sue Lynne have any qualifications I will flip my lid!!!
Why would you pay her a monthly feee when you can work with the best in the world very cheaply online!!! (Check out Mark Carroll’s programmes)
I weigh and track ALL of my food…this POS has surgery and now is the bloody Guru of Gut Loss.
Yes I’m triggered…experience does not give you qualifications or the right to make money of people who struggle with weight loss….profiting off peoples insecurities is the lowest form of life…she doesn’t really want to help people.
This! I successfully lost 18kgs by working with a nutrition coach over the last year. She was amazing, taught me to track calories but specifically macros. I had to create my own recipes as she constantly said she was not a trained chef and didn't want to be held accountable for any mishaps. How this fuckwit thinks she can sell anything to do with weightloss without any nutritional qualification is an absolute joke (if that is what she is doing).
As for the Chanel, total fake. It looks cheap and nasty and some poor underprivileged child overseas probably made it.
And her hair looks totally tit which I'm happy about.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh SURE Liarlou!
Saying it doesn't make it true...

Yes, the "I'm a celebrity" documentary shtick is nauseating 🤢 But my new guilty pleasure is watching how quickly she goes back to resting witch face at the end, before the filming actually stops.
Really reinforces how fake and forced her persona is.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg she’s such a witch to that child! Sorry can’t remember her name, covid fog, just dismissing her “yeah yeah yeah”

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It always reminds me of a playschool introduction...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh SURE Liarlou!
Saying it doesn't make it true...

Yes, the "I'm a celebrity" documentary shtick is nauseating 🤢 But my new guilty pleasure is watching how quickly she goes back to resting witch face at the end, before the filming actually stops.
Really reinforces how fake and forced her persona is.
OMG what a f'ing LIAR!!!! 2 - 3 times a week - every week?!!! Sure!!! Pretty certain we see you in your undies, or sequins 6 times a week!! so by dinner 2 - 3 times a week does she mean Charlotte maybe picks up the kids after school because MoulinLou is so mad dog busy she can't?! Then Charlotte feeds the kids and LL comes and picks them up in her clacky pig trotters. And for the love of deportment and slim shady PLEASE STAND UP. She's constantly bent over trying to hide her guts with her arms bent out coz her fungus probably itches. Man she is off her rocker!!! and yes - her hair looks tit and she is that unhealthy it doesn't even grow, it seems to get shorter as it snaps off every time she brushes it with those god awful brushes or she's fried it with the light stim. She has pushed my buttons today. What a tit human. Can anyone find anything redeeming about her that I can build on?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.