Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coming soon to a theater near you.... Misery 2 - Starring Emmylou - Will she hobble ALove to stay? Will she feed him to her pet pig?? Hollywood's latest blockbuster shot right in Port Melbourne. Tattle Fezzas will have a special invite to the premiere, Wall of shame to take selfies in front of and BYO Hammers.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Coming soon to a theater near you.... Misery 2 - Starring Emmylou - Will she hobble ALove to stay? Will she feed him to her pet pig?? Hollywood's latest blockbuster shot right in Port Melbourne. Tattle Fezzas will have a special invite to the premiere, Wall of shame to take selfies in front of and BYO Hammers.
I've often said she looks like Kathy Bates and acts like Annie Wilkes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She could at least sign the cookbooks if you're buying direct from her.

Her old clothes are still sitting in the warehouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cannot stop laughing at this! 😂😂😂😂

Also the curtain bang profile picture banter is also some of the best tattle I’ve read. Well done everyone
How did I miss this earlier?!? This is GLORIOUS @EmmyLou_Spew 🙌 The conditions 🤣🤣🤭💀
Omg I scrolled past I thought this was a genuine advertisement 😀😂🧐

I missed this also 😂🥹

🤣🤣🤣 Emmylou, I know you're reading this. You have my full permission to use this ad for your new venture that's been 2 years in the making!

We can't wait to see what you have cooked up. Even though we predicted this all along!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s all about the 💰 Let’s say she gets 300 people signed up for $29.99 a month that’s an easy $100k+ per year without literally lifting a cheezel covered finger. Add a high value offer and she’ll be rolling in cash. This ploy becomes her grocery money and she can continue to suck in the promotions by maintaining a reasonable level of engagement over the magic 100k followers. The targeting of those vulnerable to take the bait she is prepping sickens me.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Can someone please remind me of the Netflix recommendations? It was Woodstock, and what was the other one?

Reactions: 2
1. He works. Actual work. When he can’t have the kids it is because he’s working away, not attending to Tom Fuckery at Plywood or multiple self care fat camps etc.

2. He looks like a kind, caring, protective and engaged parent. She does not.

3. She constantly humiliated him on camera. He never fought back or treated her with the same contempt. Maybe they had words off camera but we only know what she chose to expose us to and that was her getting her dick out to show that she’s the boss and he’s her witch.

4. I base my judgment on what she chooses to show me and in my opinion she was an abusive, selfish moll and tried to use her tummy tuck recovery as a barrier to him leaving. I’m glad he packed up his guitar and TVP and fucked right off. It was probably the most heartbreaking decision he had to make because it meant leaving the kids behind.

5. If you’ve bothered to read this far….I’m an ex-vegan but if someone spiked my vegan food with meat I would give them a homemade tummy tuck….
If my husband left me I am saying and he was a vegan that is what I would do!! Don’t care about you giving me a tummy tuck I’m talking about a pissed off wife and how I would be!!!! EL is all show for the camera and frankly she can do what she wants!!

I can see what you mean about EL in past humiliating him on camera but more fool him for putting up with it. He is keeping the kids off camera when they are with him but if he wanted to he could really put his foot down and and stop them from being on camera full stop!!!
She’s a pain in the arse but he was happy to live off it for years!!

Pretty sure this will get me blocked
Surely there are rules and regulations for starting tit like that!!!
How can you start something like that and eat cheese and bacon balls! You never see Michelle bridges do that. Even if she does she’s not stupid enough to film it!!

Last edited:
If my husband left me I am saying and he was a vegan that is what I would do!! Don’t care about you giving me a tummy tuck I’m talking about a pissed off wife and how I would be!!!! EL is all show for the camera and frankly she can do what she wants!!

I can see what you mean about EL in past humiliating him on camera but more fool him for putting up with it. He is keeping the kids off camera when they are with him but if he wanted to he could really put his foot down and and stop them from being on camera full stop!!!
She’s a pain in the arse but he was happy to live off it for years!!

Surely there are rules and regulations for starting tit like that!!!
How can you start something like that and eat cheese and bacon balls! You never see Michelle bridges do that. Even if she does she’s not stupid enough to film it!!
He was a stay at home Dad while she pursued her need for fame.

I think he was emotionally and mentally abused by her. Constantly belittled, relied on her for money and humiliated publicly.

I believe it was domestic violence - financial control, cohersive control and emotional and mental abuse.

It would have taken a lot of courage and planning to leave. Especially being unemployed and a massive gap in his work history.

Plus there is not as much support for men in this situation.

Men are told to grow some balls and leave and women would be praised for their courage.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s all about the 💰 Let’s say she gets 300 people signed up for $29.99 a month that’s an easy $100k+ per year without literally lifting a cheezel covered finger. Add a high value offer and she’ll be rolling in cash. This ploy becomes her grocery money and she can continue to suck in the promotions by maintaining a reasonable level of engagement over the magic 100k followers. The targeting of those vulnerable to take the bait she is prepping sickens me.
Can you give me a quick rundown about the app please?
I skip her stories now they are so long.
Is she really expecting people to pay that much per month?

PS I used to think SL was a different breed to LL but it seems they are cut from the same cloth.
What could either of these grifters have to offer that they can charge for?

Reactions: 10
He was a stay at home Dad while she pursued her need for fame.

I think he was emotionally and mentally abused by her. Constantly belittled, relied on her for money and humiliated publicly.

I believe it was domestic violence - financial control, cohersive control and emotional and mental abuse.

It would have taken a lot of courage and planning to leave. Especially being unemployed and a massive gap in his work history.

Plus there is not as much support for men in this situation.

Men are told to grow some balls and leave and women would be praised for their courage.
Agree. Aaron has been enormously courageous to take the steps that he has.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can you give me a quick rundown about the app please?
I skip her stories now they are so long.
Is she really expecting people to pay that much per month?

PS I used to think SL was a different breed to LL but it seems they are cut from the same cloth.
What could either of these grifters have to offer that they can charge for?
No app announced yet, but she is dropping very obvious hints that it is some kind of weight loss/wellness program, app or membership of some kind.

As for SL, I agree. I used to think she was different from EL. But it's becoming so obvious that she feeds into the BS her sister spins and enjoys the EL gravy train!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.