Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never seen her broadcast a breakfast at this restaurant with Charlotte and her boys. But she does this “normally”. Uh huh……
And she has dinner with Charlotte and her boys like two three times a week. Uh huh…… she is deranged

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I found a photo of Emmylou & Charlotte having dinner together 3 times a week
ff841660-6f6f-4f79-8179-eee4c2df2935.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
It was Untold - The Girlfriend that didn’t exist (thank me later 😆)
Ooooh! Great! We’re also on the hunt for new recommendations! We started Woodstock last night! Also binged Dopesick (I think on Disney+). So so sad - about the opioid epidemic and capitalism in America.

Reactions: 7
What 43 year old says Best Mate Charlotte??
Everyone has seen her out with the lady who bought the jackets from her but she never goes out with Charlotte??? Maybe Charlotte is code name for someone super famous and she doesn’t want to be shown on camera. Pft as if!!!! It’s Charlotte the spider from charlottes web……

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pancakes for breakfast today. Last week proclaimed to not eating breakfast and fasting til lunchtime. At least keep track of your own bullshit. At this rate I would rather take health and nutritional advice from Ronald McDonald and Colonel Sanders.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So for what seems like years Emmy and her kids have been going for breakfast at Canteen Cafe in Sth Melbourne Market and during the same time her best mate Charlotte has also been at the same market but different cafe. If this were true the kids would be able to smell their friends in an instance and be busting to eat together. Have we seen her eating at the market with another family, maybe I missed it.

Also brushing ya kids hair in a cafe is gross.

Reactions: 19
OMG what a f'ing LIAR!!!! 2 - 3 times a week - every week?!!! Sure!!! Pretty certain we see you in your undies, or sequins 6 times a week!! so by dinner 2 - 3 times a week does she mean Charlotte maybe picks up the kids after school because MoulinLou is so mad dog busy she can't?! Then Charlotte feeds the kids and LL comes and picks them up in her clacky pig trotters. And for the love of deportment and slim shady PLEASE STAND UP. She's constantly bent over trying to hide her guts with her arms bent out coz her fungus probably itches. Man she is off her rocker!!! and yes - her hair looks tit and she is that unhealthy it doesn't even grow, it seems to get shorter as it snaps off every time she brushes it with those god awful brushes or she's fried it with the light stim. She has pushed my buttons today. What a tit human. Can anyone find anything redeeming about her that I can build on?
Hmmm let me think about it.....a millisecond later....NO

Reactions: 6
I don't think any of her bags are fake.....it's Emmylou who has absolutely no troubles or qualms dropping thousands on herself, witch would rather carry designer bags than dress her children nicely or purchase/rent a decent looking house for them all🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Charlotte does exist, she showed her once a few years ago.But I dont think Charlotte knows they are besties and share dinner 2- 3 times a week.Perhaps Charlotte told El that she doesnt have insta or fb but secretly has a finsta.Charlotte, if you are here..spill!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I just looked at the menu for Proper and Sons. Pancakes, well they call them hotcakes are $20.50! That's an expensive breakfast if all 3 kids are having them.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Charlotte does exist, she showed her once a few years ago.But I dont think Charlotte knows they are besties and share dinner 2- 3 times a week.Perhaps Charlotte told El that she doesnt have insta or fb but secretly has a finsta.Charlotte, if you are here..spill!!!
She has shown Charlotte and when her son I think it was turned one she made a huge song and dance for 2 weeks how everyone needed new clothes for a very special party they were going too. It was literally the only time she spent money on lovely things for those kids.

She even showed photos from the party but then nothing more. Charlotte probably asked her not to share anything after that. Also there is no chance they eat dinner together a few times a week she hasn’t even been home most of this week. This is just a figment of her loumagination

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't doubt she is a lovely mum with children of similar ages who they very occasionally see outside of school but she is nothing more than that. They most certainly don't catch up for meals 2 - 3 times a week that's just utter bullshit. Also said BFF most definitely doesn't do social media as she wouldn't be able to flat out lie if she did. @Johnnygirl you are spot on

Reactions: 13
Someone’s life story😂😂😂
The Winnie Blue Lou pet name we’ve assigned her suits this meme about her life story too! Love a 2 birds 1 stone!

I haven’t been online much today because I’ve been exchanging angry emails with the Auditors but I can’t wait to sit back in my ‘old man’s chair’ 🤣 tonight with my new bangs, packet of Cheetos, Winnie Blues and goon bags and judge away!
4D3B87F4-1E21-42C7-9513-43EC8CC91588.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20220819-132129_Instagram.jpg

The fat content in this stew is nasty! 🤢

She has shown Charlotte and when her son I think it was turned one she made a huge song and dance for 2 weeks how everyone needed new clothes for a very special party they were going too. It was literally the only time she spent money on lovely things for those kids.

She even showed photos from the party but then nothing more. Charlotte probably asked her not to share anything after that. Also there is no chance they eat dinner together a few times a week she hasn’t even been home most of this week. This is just a figment of her loumagination
loumagination! :ROFLMAO: Brilliant! That is going into her Wiki!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.