Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So some random sleuthing has uncovered the reason she was in Warrigal the other day. She went to see Mindful Marlo (Jess's friend) probably about a journal collab. I find it odd that this Mindful Marlo and Jess (something HR) both tag their business accounts when having piss up night. Why would your prospective clients want to see that?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
The Winnie Blue Lou pet name we’ve assigned her suits this meme about her life story too! Love a 2 birds 1 stone!

I haven’t been online much today because I’ve been exchanging angry emails with the Auditors but I can’t wait to sit back in my ‘old man’s chair’ 🤣 tonight with my new bangs, packet of Cheetos, Winnie Blues and goon bags and judge away!
View attachment 1510474
This picture is just what I needed in my life today😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So some random sleuthing has uncovered the reason she was in Warrigal the other day. She went to see Mindful Marlo (Jess's friend) probably about a journal collab. I find it odd that this Mindful Marlo and Jess (something HR) both tag their business accounts when having piss up night. Why would your prospective clients want to see that?
Good find.

Maybe a Emmylou Loves branded wheatbag. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has shown Charlotte and when her son I think it was turned one she made a huge song and dance for 2 weeks how everyone needed new clothes for a very special party they were going too. It was literally the only time she spent money on lovely things for those kids.

She even showed photos from the party but then nothing more. Charlotte probably asked her not to share anything after that. Also there is no chance they eat dinner together a few times a week she hasn’t even been home most of this week. This is just a figment of her loumagination
Was that the fairly fancy looking Peter Rabbit themed party?

Reactions: 8
Brushing your kids hair in a cafe is just gross she really has no consideration for anyone but herself, she has meals with her best mate 2-3 times a week yeah sure EL because tattlers have been questioning her lack of friendships she comes out with this she is a habitual liar.

Reactions: 14
I think it was called Untold? Or something similar 🤔

This reminds me of how often we knew they were fighting, and what they were fighting about. No one needs that kind of detail of someone on the internet’s relationship. And even worse, we knew exactly when they “made up” 🤮🤮🤮

That would have enraged me, knowing she was going back to Instagram to relay every detail. We only heard all these updates until he left though, and then she went very quiet and didn’t admit it for ages

I think this is a different one! No crop top.
I think this one is the whole shirt 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly how much be felt about her bags from day one. Definitely not real cos imagine the carry on over them the same as she filmed herself with that junk jewellery in chanel😂🤮.
Also from someone who owns a few expensive bags don’t judge me it’s my secret shame😂😂 I would never ever be seen dead with a Michael kors bag when I could carry my Louis.
The breakfast out is ridiculous. I couldn’t pay my kids to get up and be ready to go they love the last minutes at home before they go to school. Those poor kids being dragged around for her Instagram story family variety show makes me sad for them. Let them eat toast in front of the tv and brush their hair in the bathroom like normal people do.
Imagine that chaos before your school day has even started😫
Are we twins? I'm the same with bags and my kids would hate being dragged out in the morning and be ripped away from the TV and a blanket!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Any Chanel bag experts here?
I'm pretty sure the inside flap is always burgundy and EmmyLou just showed the inside flap of her Chanel bag and it's black, nice fake Chanel bag honey!
They are as fake as her the turn lock looks silver whilst the cc and other hardware is gold looks dodgy if genuine she has paid around $8k for this bag plus the thousands for the red Chanel, the pink LV and the others she brings out from time to time.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the new thread and thank you to the winner of this week’s title.

On this week’s recrap…

The delightful staycay started off appearing a little sad but the Oakwood appears to have turned in to a little blokewood. Good thing she ordered oysters. You go girl! Explains why she ordered a whole bottle of red and didn’t talk much about the hotel. Oliver breathed a sigh of relief as she checked out and swiftly went upstairs to rub her fingerprints off the wall.

Dressed like a puppy pee mat, WinniebLou enjoyed a post coital ciggie outside the hotel. 70’s diet culture at its best. Speaking of culture, our lady of leisure has been taking a fair bit of time to learn about Africa. Wait til she learns it’s not just a country.

The human mondegreen dolled herself up as a lemon cello and appears to have moved on from Aaron Cheeny. Ciao to you, Pepé! Enjoying a bewdiful afternoon at the foddy wiv some warm scones, the staff at the catering box had to grab her some ice for that burn she sustained from Millsy. He does real work, 8 shows a week. He kindly offered her some tickets in exchange for her to Uber him dinner some time.

Scouting a new location for Cachia’s world book tour and dressed like my post latte turd, we ended up in Warragul. Nothing like a fan meet and greet in a tuck shop. Taking a break from African sausages, she was after a farkan hotdog mate!

Later that night Chewbacca redeemed her freebies from Millsy. (Wondering if she also took Lando Calrissian?) Having a gooorjus mummy-daughter night, she stood in front of the media wall and chromed a can of Impulse. The 90’s came flooding back. So did her memory that she bought her daughter along. Sorry MissC.

Another day, another crop top. It’s a vibe. Picking yesterday’s clothes off the floor from underneath the dog is the new fashun trend. You heard it hear first.

Another day, another crop top. FML. Mumma had a bewdy day at L’Oréal. Straight for the trough of food. No matter how hard they tried, they couldn’t fix her. Even Mark tried to fix the back of her hair for us but failed. He tried for the Xanadu but it ended up Xanadont. Nothing could be salvaged.

ALove came to dip his knife in the peanut butter. It’s been almost a year since you left us mate! Bugger off. But also, stay for a cheeky vino? We ain’t seeing T tonight.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 BRAVO

Trying to flog her book worth $2.50 for $30 🤯 She’s bleeping dreaming mate, I mean, fricking dreaming. It’s also a vibe. duck she shits me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t get the shock or doubt about her having maybe 20k worth of handbags? She’s literally got 100k worth of clothes she’s never fit into sitting at her warehouse that she sorta half arsed trying to sell but it was all too hard so now it just sits there. Of COURSE at some point she’s gotten an advertising or sponsorship deal and gone “Mama’s gonna treat herself! I fucken deserve this!” and stomped down Collins St to buy herself a bag. Probably the same week she dressed her kids in year old leggings with holes in the knees.
She owns like 2 Chanels and a Louis, you’re not getting your own SA for that kind of infrequent shopping. And just like with everything she does, she wouldn’t care for them or store them properly because she’s a bogan feral with no manners who lives in a hovel and doesn’t care for anyone or anything except herself. Why store a bag properly? Mama can just go out and get another!!! She works hard for this life!!! She’s earned it!!

Reactions: 20
And in our next instalment of just because you can doesn't mean you should, she's back at Camilla and in a gorjus size small dress.
IMG_4590.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
2764ACC5-7FD1-41B8-A73D-D71FC690FA40.png

Has this been discussed?? You bleeping liar!! We watch your shitshow every night and you do NOT have dinner 2-3 times a week with Charlotte! Nor do you go to this cafe every Friday! It’s the first I’ve heard of it. Up until now it’s been Braaaadss or Dumbass and Fuckett but you’re probably banned so on the hunt for somewhere else to practice your wannabe media presenter act.

Sorry for the bold…..I thought I’d take a break from the Battle of Super Cute vs The Auditor and watch her stories but I’m just even more ragey now. Back to my emails….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She had sized down so much in that Camilla number you can’t see the fabric detail at the front.. it looked like a completely different dress that she held up 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.