Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have actually always liked Aaron. I am pro Aaron because he seems to always get bullied any shape or form around EmmyLou and that cannot be good for the kids to hear, watch or experience - but he puts up a front and is there for the kids more than her, obv kind of cares for her because she is the mother of their three kids but he just seems like a really sweet soul thats great to chat with. EmmyLou can say whatever she wants about abuse, but we see more abuse she puts on camera than she can ever claim happens to her. (Can you imagine what she is like OFF camera - oh my god, probably even worse). so no matter how many times she claims "oh you know when you go through a hard time and you think wow what a difference" - witch no. you put people through a hard time, honestly look at how much BETTER Aaron looks omg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh I see now it’s a pattern 🍊Right yes ? Edit to add I’m to tried to try to find a crop top emoji tit tired

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have actually always liked Aaron. I am pro Aaron because he seems to always get bullied any shape or form around EmmyLou and that cannot be good for the kids to hear, watch or experience - but he puts up a front and is there for the kids more than her, obv kind of cares for her because she is the mother of their three kids but he just seems like a really sweet soul thats great to chat with. EmmyLou can say whatever she wants about abuse, but we see more abuse she puts on camera than she can ever claim happens to her. (Can you imagine what she is like OFF camera - oh my god, probably even worse). so no matter how many times she claims "oh you know when you go through a hard time and you think wow what a difference" - witch no. you put people through a hard time, honestly look at how much BETTER Aaron looks omg
Even in yesterday's stories she was making fun of him and the fact she had no vegan butter and said the reason was that he didn't live there anymore. Even when he did live there she never accommodated his diet, she never embraced it even for a day!

She is on her best behaviour on camera and we still see under the mask. Her off camera would be quite scary tbh. She would be a screamer at her kids constantly and the emotional abuse would be insane. We see on her stories now the guilt trips she gives the kids, like Sage being guilted so hard for a new soccer ball she was buying.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Can someone please remind me of the Netflix recommendations? It was Woodstock, and what was the other one?
I think it was called Untold? Or something similar 🤔

I think he was emotionally and mentally abused by her. Constantly belittled, relied on her for money and humiliated publicly.
This reminds me of how often we knew they were fighting, and what they were fighting about. No one needs that kind of detail of someone on the internet’s relationship. And even worse, we knew exactly when they “made up” 🤮🤮🤮

That would have enraged me, knowing she was going back to Instagram to relay every detail. We only heard all these updates until he left though, and then she went very quiet and didn’t admit it for ages

Oh I see now it’s a pattern 🍊Right yes ? Edit to add I’m to tried to try to find a crop top emoji tit tired
I think this is a different one! No crop top.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It makes me cringe how as he focuses the camera to Aaron when she starts to have a go at him, and it's just little petty things she's making a big deal about, such a narcissist.
He needs to tell her he does not want to be filmed ever!

Reactions: 10
Wow - almost speechless after her dramatics this week. Thank you to everyone who posted screenshots and updates here on the threads! I haven’t had a chance to comment anything but far out she is unhinged!! The way she spoke to Aaron while he made the sandwich was disgusting. The lols at her picture looking “clearer” since December. The subtle hints about her 2 year project. She will be ruined if she publishes something about weight loss and healthy living without reference to her surgeries. Her bloody surgeon posted her op details online for fucks sake!!

Reactions: 17
I think it was called Untold? Or something similar 🤔

This reminds me of how often we knew they were fighting, and what they were fighting about. No one needs that kind of detail of someone on the internet’s relationship. And even worse, we knew exactly when they “made up” 🤮🤮🤮

That would have enraged me, knowing she was going back to Instagram to relay every detail. We only heard all these updates until he left though, and then she went very quiet and didn’t admit it for ages

I think this is a different one! No crop top.
Omg really?! Haha I thought I’d cracked the code

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes, I want to eat breakfast at a café where the women at the next table is doing her kids hair!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Wow - almost speechless after her dramatics this week. Thank you to everyone who posted screenshots and updates here on the threads! I haven’t had a chance to comment anything but far out she is unhinged!! The way she spoke to Aaron while he made the sandwich was disgusting. The lols at her picture looking “clearer” since December. The subtle hints about her 2 year project. She will be ruined if she publishes something about weight loss and healthy living without reference to her surgeries. Her bloody surgeon posted her op details online for fucks sake!!
So it's taken her 2 years to lose 20 kilos then, not since the new year, but then we know it's not 20 and good luck sustaining it, toasts the real achievement

Another breakfast out on a school day! And doing hair at the table 🤢

With Charlotte of course - as if she has meals with her 2-3 days a week 🫤 that’s if she evens exists

• Haha
Yes, I want to eat breakfast at a café where the women at the next table is doing her kids hair!!
I was thinking the same thing. Dressed in a tracksuit that makes her look like a lump of discarded putty on a building site, brushing her bleeping kids hair while people are trying to eat. Imagine taking a nice mouthful of omelette and chomping down on a lovely long brown hair that's floated over from the next table :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Any Chanel bag experts here?
I'm pretty sure the inside flap is always burgundy and EmmyLou just showed the inside flap of her Chanel bag and it's black, nice fake Chanel bag honey!

I gagged watching that! Who TF brushes their child's hair in a cafe!!

Plus a breakfast with the infamous/invisible Charlotte!

• Haha
Why go out for pancakes before school? Save that for weekend or for school holidays as a special treat.

Screenshot_20220819-072758_Instagram.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.