Emmylou Loves #37 Catch ya pepe and smell the cheese, someone think of The Children - PLEASE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anything is a staycation for her when you live in a dump like her place.

she really is Lazy Lou that she couldn’t be bothered re recording in the room after making that mistake with the wall 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She got there and wanted to go back home to dish up dinner then was acting all anxious and didn’t know what to do with herself. Goes to Skybar and says they are known for cocktails and orders a bottle of wine. No idea where it is or what attractions are close other than the freeway and industrial area. Great work yet again LazyLou!! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cheers to you all for sending me so much love last night ❤ (but srsly really appreciate good vibes from the Tattler fezzas 🥰)
86886AA7-1A8A-4F82-9E4B-1DED5B59D9C1.png

Ok my actual friends and I (who have decided to staycation with us this weekend in Melbourne Town and celebrate good health and friendship) are about to go for a walk along Southbank up to DFO so I’ll keep my eyes 👀 peeled for our lady love live in the wild!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Cheers to you all for sending me so much love last night ❤ (but srsly really appreciate good vibes from the Tattler fezzas 🥰)
View attachment 1494448

Ok my actual friends and I (who have decided to staycation with us this weekend in Melbourne Town and celebrate good health and friendship) are about to go for a walk along Southbank up to DFO so I’ll keep my eyes 👀 peeled for our lady love live in the wild!
Just hang out at that Skybar, Saturday nite Mumma will be on the prowl!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
*flouncy, clacky walk* Peekab....ohhh *confused dingbat stare* uhmm *cogs furiously turning* it's um a bewdiful wall *giggle*

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What on earth has she got planned for tonight in those garment bags?? Pls be glad bag hag dress she will have to get that poor employee to help zip her up!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Y’all probably can’t tag me because I went on an anxiety driven blocking spree and culled anyone who hate follows my stories. Cheers to you all for sending me so much love last night ❤ Mumma’s a little rusty this morning after that bottle of red.

I had my fingers crossed for her when she pushed that wall last night. Greg Evans was cheering her on. Sadly there was no perfect match standing on the other side.
Dexter was printing his report and ready to go!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone mentioned in the previous thread about how long each individual story is, and I don’t understand how this is possible? They are about a minute long instead of the usual 15 seconds. Is that a ‘paid partnership’ thing or something? I noticed someone else had this happening with their stories the other day too.
It’s a new feature, might not have rolled out to everyone yet! Individual stories can be a minute long. Not sure if it means we can see more than 8 minutes of her day now. What a treat!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1494448

Her only friends are strangers who write comments on her Instagram.
Living her life looking at a phone screen for validation is a really crappy way to exist.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.