Emmylou Loves #37 Catch ya pepe and smell the cheese, someone think of The Children - PLEASE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got back from date night with the hubster and we are into a new thread! Lonely Lou is having her staycation alllll alone…. It’s very sad really. But she’s brought it upon herself! As most of you had said, she could have chosen to share it with her sister, Leah or Jess or Charlotte(?!) but nope. I find that very weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel like this staycation has the same vibes as that New York hotel room episode that went bad… I agree that there will probably be a live as she will be so lonely and has nothing to do. What kind of advertisement is she for this hotel?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

But OMG that wall reveal had me in fits 🤣🤣🤣 it’s just so embarrassing to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel both sad and embarrassed for her 😕. I’m not sure what I just watched but that hotel in Melbourne’s premier industrial side of the CBD can have her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why not say that’s what she was doing for the weekend earlier? She made it out like she was having herself a dirty little weekend away with someone! Instead she’s alone in a hotel that overlooks the freeway with 4 changes of clothes to sit by herself 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I just cannot keep up! Last night I was on page 29 and now we have a new thread!

Anyway I was watching the stories earlier with my 8 year old son (EL intrigues him too 🤣) and he literally said about her arrival to the hotel 'Invited? What she mean invited? Its an ad, and shes not very good at making ads'
So there you go EL, from the mouth of an 8 year old, you're tit at your job!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well I don’t know what’s worse todays stories or tonight’s sad state of affairs. I can’t imagine a life where at 40 you have absolutely no one to take anywhere that is a true friend. Looks like the fake date she eluded was nothing but fake all along. Give it up lazy Lou and roll around and stuff up the back of your hair while shoving those cheezels in your face.
I don’t get why she didn’t take her kids? But then not much she does makes sense to me so🤔
@Super Cute so pleased you guys have great news! Enjoy that night out!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just saw this on the gram! I wonder if she said this to ALove right before he left....
1660313269090.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Just saw this on the gram! I wonder if she said this to ALove right before he left....
View attachment 1493160
I’m wheezing! 😂😂😂🌭

I just cannot keep up! Last night I was on page 29 and now we have a new thread!

Anyway I was watching the stories earlier with my 8 year old son (EL intrigues him too 🤣) and he literally said about her arrival to the hotel 'Invited? What she mean invited? Its an ad, and shes not very good at making ads'
So there you go EL, from the mouth of an 8 year old, you're tit at your job!
Haha my daughter makes me delete the ELL screenshots on my phone. She comes across them and goes ‘not that funny lady again mummy’ 😂😂😭 She’s over it!

✌

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
How much would the girls have loved a girlie weekend away with their Mum! Even if Sage didn’t want to go - what a lovely Mum/daughter time it would have been. But no, she’d rather sit alone at a hotel for 2 days. I honestly thought the kids would be with their Dad, not being babysat in their own home.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
At work this afternoon we had a shocker of a customer to deal with and I said she needs a bullet and a root. Now I haven’t used to word root ever but I feel like it’s rubbed off on me from here😂😂😂. Side note we now sell a cocktail called bullet and a root😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I just woke up and finally caught up with the last thread and this one....wow, you guys were busy while I was sleeping.

Her baby voice and scrunched up face is so annoying and phony. And to not know what to do with yourself! If that was me, I would have books to read while soaking in the bath (which she never even showed us and is one of the most important aspects of a nice hotel IMO), a nice bed to roll around on with no dog and no cat trying to push me out and room service which I would use because why not? I am an introvert and I would have no problem just holing up there for the weekend and having a blast. But I also have a ton of friends and a dear sister who would come hang out for pizza in the room. I also don't mind being alone and it is obvious being alone is when scrunch face Emmylou gets the most depressed. I think when things are quiet is when she can finally see how sad and pathetic her life is. And there is not anything to brighten it down the road. What a terrible existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You fezza moles! I can’t keep up. Thanks for the new thread. Just had a couple of red wines by myself so I had to rely on the dictaphone function. I hope this recrap makes sense.

Dear Diary,

With any luck, this journal entry will see me lose another 2kgs. If I write enough I just hope I can smash a cheeky party bag of Cheezels this weekend and not see the scales change.

Port Melbourne’s premier paramedic began the morning with a light stim session in bed. Either that or ET had crawled in to bed with her and suddenly wanted to call home when he saw what was on the menu tonight.

Small business owner and the world’s most accomplished egg sheller cooked up a big family feast and tried to pass off her intestinal discharge as some great African sausage. After seeing it violently hacked in to by a pair of scissors, uncle Cal got the message loud and clear and promised not to mess with Bubs again. After all, it’s a family affair.

The gorbellied goblin inspired us with before and after photos in the same bikini. A mid story minge check confirmed the gardening was up to date. Inspired by Cachia’s painted on abs she told us all about how she lost 20kgs. Leah didn’t have the heart to tell her she changed the setting on the scales and it’s only 20lbs. Never mind, Emmylou will be back at her job at Fitness First soon enough.

Donning a pair of rubber gloves to touch the meat, the vitamin drip lady was back to give Emmylou a marinade for the weekend. She needs all the energy she can get if she wants to go sky diving, horse riding or hot air ballooning.

Unmuzzled, our lady of leisure was grifted a friends weekend away with… ummm… let me check my notes. Nup. No idea. Didn’t the website say “BFF Sleepover package”? We were introduced to a cameo from the lovely bellhop, Oliver. Being the consummate professional he did everything to ensure every other guest was taken care of, rather than be pulled in for girls drinks.

We’ve met a gawjuss wall, a beautiful fridge and every man’s dream… endless views as far as the eye can see of car filled freeways intersecting before our eyes. Beware Tinder. It’s a trap fellas. If you don’t watch out the only way to escape might be to… abseil down.
Perfection! 👌🏻 I caught the sneaky little ‘abseil’ at the end too. 🤢😬

• Haha
  • Heart
I was reading the comments on her ig post and good lord there are a lot of kiss up morons that like her. And she responds to so many. I guess she isn't very busy tonight, lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
I was reading the comments on her ig post and good lord there are a lot of kiss up morons that like her. And she responds to so many. I guess she isn't very busy tonight, lol.
I thought this too!!! She sat there with her glass of red that she didn't like and posted photos of herself and then replied to every single comment. She probably played the role of some corporate bigwig on a business trip busy on her phone while she looked around and everyone was with company. Must have felt so tit to know her only friends are strangers behind a phone sending a fire emoji or red love heart.

Also, on the wine thing, how many times has she claimed this year she doesn't drink. But tattle PIs always noticed her wine shelf full.
But she's always drinking and she always talks about how she prefers wine and Mumma needs a wine. This dickehead couldnt lie straight in bed if she tried.

Reactions: 35
Ohh waking to a new thread has a real fresh sheet day vibe ✨️ 😍

Thanks Snarky for the new thread and Chunky for the hilarious title again! 🤣 The recap from Sure gave me a great belly laugh to start the day!

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m still laughing at the wall reveal when she thought it was going to be a window 🤣 and not being able to open the fridge wtf?! She just rushed through showing the room like Leah was about to clock off.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m still laughing at the wall reveal when she thought it was going to be a window 🤣 and not being able to open the fridge wtf?! She just rushed through showing the room like Leah was about to clock off.
I don’t watch her stories often, but I had to take a look and gosh I’m so embarrassed after that ‘grand’ tour. Also, why did she hype the staycation up so much to just be a lonely old booze hag on her own

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.