Emmylou Loves #37 Catch ya pepe and smell the cheese, someone think of The Children - PLEASE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there another job on earth you can be so incredibly bad at but still make decent coin from like being an influencer? Coz she is genuinely so tit at influencing anyone. Like the Phillip Island trip which was neither a fun girls weekend, nor a fun family adventure, this weekend’s staycation is so incredibly uninspiring. And it would be so easy to correct and do properly? Girls weekend - show off the hotel as a great grown up getaway, showcase the sky bar’s cocktails, how close it is to DFO, to Lume etc etc. It would be so easy to really position it as a base for an awesome city weekend. OR as a great staycation for a family. Go to the aquarium, the footy at Marvel Stadium, all the things for kids at the Docklands. With a TINY bit of effort and planning she could’ve collaborated with some of those things and shown her followers that that underwhelming hotel could be useful for a fun weekend. But Nup. As usual, her brand of influencing is just self obsessed drivel. Her hair is tit and fried, the nails she pays to get done are ugly as duck, her brow and lash tint make zero difference to her appearance, she dresses like a moron in clothes that don’t fit, can’t even orient herself in a hotel room and plan out what she’s going to show, instead just hits film and posts whatever bullshit comes out of her mouth. And why mention that the sky bar is booked until October? That’s terrible advertising. Even if you saw her story and went “omg that looks amazing I want to check it out!” if she next things out of her mouth are that it’s booked until October, you’d probably then go “oh, never mind” and never give the bar another single thought in your life. I truly don’t get how anyone with a business anywhere sees her and thinks she could be of any value and bring anything to their business. She’s a very boring, dumb, crusty, manic, selfish, uninspiring, unattractive, potentially mentally ill wombat-shaped woman with a poor grasp of the English language and zero desire to ever learn or improve in a professional sense and she just genuinely sucks dick at her ‘job’.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Also, on the wine thing, how many times has she claimed this year she doesn't drink. But tattle PIs always noticed her wine shelf full.
But she's always drinking and she always talks about how she prefers wine and Mumma needs a wine. This dickehead couldnt lie straight in bed if she tried.
The waitress offered her a taste before she poured the glass, which makes me think she's bought the whole bottle?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Is there another job on earth you can be so incredibly bad at but still make decent coin from like being an influencer? Coz she is genuinely so tit at influencing anyone. Like the Phillip Island trip which was neither a fun girls weekend, nor a fun family adventure, this weekend’s staycation is so incredibly uninspiring. And it would be so easy to correct and do properly? Girls weekend - show off the hotel as a great grown up getaway, showcase the sky bar’s cocktails, how close it is to DFO, to Lume etc etc. It would be so easy to really position it as a base for an awesome city weekend. OR as a great staycation for a family. Go to the aquarium, the footy at Marvel Stadium, all the things for kids at the Docklands. With a TINY bit of effort and planning she could’ve collaborated with some of those things and shown her followers that that underwhelming hotel could be useful for a fun weekend. But Nup. As usual, her brand of influencing is just self obsessed drivel. Her hair is tit and fried, the nails she pays to get done are ugly as duck, her brow and lash tint make zero difference to her appearance, she dresses like a moron in clothes that don’t fit, can’t even orient herself in a hotel room and plan out what she’s going to show, instead just hits film and posts whatever bullshit comes out of her mouth. And why mention that the sky bar is booked until October? That’s terrible advertising. Even if you saw her story and went “omg that looks amazing I want to check it out!” if she next things out of her mouth are that it’s booked until October, you’d probably then go “oh, never mind” and never give the bar another single thought in your life. I truly don’t get how anyone with a business anywhere sees her and thinks she could be of any value and bring anything to their business. She’s a very boring, dumb, crusty, manic, selfish, uninspiring, unattractive, potentially mentally ill wombat-shaped woman with a poor grasp of the English language and zero desire to ever learn or improve in a professional sense and she just genuinely sucks dick at her ‘job’.
So much this!! (Some) Influencers think they have it so easy that they can just do half-assed posts, get paid, and move onto the next job. EL has seen what happens you half-ass things, like her marriage, friendships, parenting… work is no different. Don’t put in the care, then don’t expect to get repeat work 🤷🏻‍♀️ It will come crashing down one day!

The waitress offered her a taste before she poured the glass, which makes me think she's bought the whole bottle?
I’ve been offered a taste just buying a glass of wine. I’d expect she got the whole meal for free anyway.

Reactions: 17
Did Camilla get paid for her efforts with the leaf blower? Seeing as it was a “paid partnership”?

The dinner didn’t look very appetising fried who knows what x2 and oysters. Hope she packed some Cheezels!
Michy she didn’t need cheezels she ordered too much for 1 person 😂

Just saw this on the gram! I wonder if she said this to ALove right before he left....
View attachment 1493160
So glad you are back

What I can’t figure out is her need to go out spend all this money just to walk into a hotel looking tit anyway. That blowave had dropped so much it was terrible why not just do it yourself? She really is deluded and lives in a world far far away within her pea brain
As for this hotel it’s not where her aged demographic would be choosing for a weekend away outside of Crown there are so many other nice places to stay. This little cheap place is for the younger ones me 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Is she getting paid as well as the stay for
Free? She has wasted money on hair and eye lashes and new clothes. I agree with others, Sage may not have been into it but the girls would have loved it. Great advertisement too for a sweet weekend away. Is she paying babysitter for the kids? So many questions.
also imagine pinning a comment from cachia 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’ve just rewatched the wall reveal. Did anyone else notice how she pushed it 😂😂 and it sounded like she said said ‘oh it’s a door?’ She was sooo confused! Great advertising LL

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ummm why did she spa BEFORE going to Oakwood if she knew they had an in house spa, she could have shown? All this inspires me to do, is NEVER stay at that place!!! Lol #oakwooodpremiermelbourne well done!! Laughing Stock!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Y’all probably can’t tag me because I went on an anxiety driven blocking spree and culled anyone who hate follows my stories. Cheers to you all for sending me so much love last night ❤ Mumma’s a little rusty this morning after that bottle of red.

I had my fingers crossed for her when she pushed that wall last night. Greg Evans was cheering her on. Sadly there was no perfect match standing on the other side.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
People in her comments literally saying she deserves the night away. Meanwhile small business owners who are actually literally falling apart, nurses, paramedics, teachers, hospitality etc etc.... THEY deserve the night away. I think Plywood Premier Motel has collaborated with her to primarily boost their vanity numbers (followers) from 1.7k yesterday to 2.3 today, surely they don't think they will get remarkable return in bookings from this tit show?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
So today when i watched her freakshow I skipped through a lot bc she makes me feel uncomfortable when i watch for too long. But I wanted to see the wall/window story again and well, i definitely missed all the g banger and dental floss and now I know what you all meant 😂 i thought you were all just assuming she bought it bc the corsette was a set.
duck me dead, i absolutely regret going back to watch.

But one other thing I missed today was when she pointed out the view to Leah through the smokers area and it was this 😂
1660346296412.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I love staying in hotels. Having a long shower or a bath, ordering room service. So nice and relaxing.

She'll have to leave the room sometime this morning so housekeeping can come in. Its nice coming back after a busy day sightseeing to your bed all made and fresh towels.

That's the thing. As already said. Where can I go from the hotel. Is it easy to get into the city? All I can tell is that it us opposite a power tool shop. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t feel sorry for this tragic sod
She’s reaped what she’s sewn.
Selfish spending 10s of thousands on weight loss surgery, fat camps, designer clothes, everything for her selfish self.
Fobs “the children” off in every sense of the word.
And will fleece and shill her followers and god knows who else to no end.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So much this!! (Some) Influencers think they have it so easy that they can just do half-assed posts, get paid, and move onto the next job. EL has seen what happens you half-ass things, like her marriage, friendships, parenting… work is no different. Don’t put in the care, then don’t expect to get repeat work 🤷🏻‍♀️ It will come crashing down one day!
They seem to get to a certain level of “success” and then just give up and half ass everything. I don’t get it. Companies must just look at follower numbers and not the quality of their work. It must not make a difference as far as their investment? You’d assume that it does, but then people like Emmylou and the Kearns and Cachia keep getting work with their terrible ads and really poor engagement numbers on ads 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Why can't I tag Sure?? Looks like some others have difficulty too.

Anyway, back to business at hand - if you're looking for an adventure this weekend, hit up the Sky Bar and ask for Emmy's signature Cheezel Martini. Yummy!View attachment 1492959
First time seeing her outfit. A vorset is supposed to push your boobs up and give shape. I doubt this one could go any further.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone mentioned in the previous thread about how long each individual story is, and I don’t understand how this is possible? They are about a minute long instead of the usual 15 seconds. Is that a ‘paid partnership’ thing or something? I noticed someone else had this happening with their stories the other day too.

This caption was from her standing and looking at the view 😂

It started with “Oh my god. What a view. What a view.” And I noticed she trailed off “it’s the whole entire… oh my god” I think the word she was looking for is carpark? Freeway maybe??

E320334A-B39E-4A18-A93A-21082BC2A8B5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I thought you were kidding with the 'Mumma' stuff, she actually calls herself that!
Sad witch

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Im watching back her stories now and getting annoyed all over again. It drives me nuts that she is pronouncing “premier” as “premiere”. How do influencers get all these perks when they can’t even get the hotel name right?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have we had breakfast buffet stories from The Plywood Motel, yet? I'm studying all day today and will be relying on updates via here

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.