Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, her saying "They have room service until 11pm,but don't quote me on that" .... UM!! You were invited to stay there to advertise it .... your job is to know these details! You seriously have 1 job to do!
Yeah that annoyed me too. You've been invited, the least you could do is get all the information right before you start

Reactions: 23
I watch a show called Motherland - it's a UK one. One of the mums was sat next to a kid eating cheesel type things and she turned to him and said "oh my gd, they stink, what are they? cheese and anus flavour" I could only think of MoulinLou
I've been trying to find where to watch Motherland... is it Netflix?

I could hear those clompers before her shoes were shown.
How long is Leah expected to hang around, give the girl her Friday night.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she acting so overwhelmed and thankful for her 'staycation'? It's certainly not the first time she's ditched her kids to have mumma time alone in a hotel for a weekend. She is so pathetic, I almost pity her. I'm positive there is no Mexican Barry coming to dive into her honey pot as she practically jumped the poor guy who was showing her to her room 🤣

Reactions: 27
Hello everyone…long time spectator, first time poster! Just want to start by how much you guys crack me up. Often when emmyloo posts something outrageous, I run here for the commentary and am never disappointed.

Today has driven me to post.
First thing. Saying she listens to a yoga meditation when she gets her lashes done? Maybe I am out of the loop, but how does one LISTEN to yoga?
Secondly. The baby voice and the face scrunch. I don’t know what she is on about with the beautiful view of the hotel…her face is scrunched so much she’s walking around with her eyes closed!!!
Lastly….the going to the bar early to take photos. This is something me and my girlfriends would have done a couple of years ago when in early twenties and desperate for a few likes on the gram. GROW UP Emmyloo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
She really puts the ass in class, hey 😏 She's wearing the matching g-banger, which she won't show us, but let's just say if she runs out of dental floss she'll be right😬🤢 Paints quite the picture, doesn't she 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is she acting so overwhelmed and thankful for her 'staycation'? It's certainly not the first time she's ditched her kids to have mumma time alone in a hotel for a weekend. She is so pathetic, I almost pity her.
Yeah she seems to be wigging out, mumma needs her meds

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The half-arsed walk through of her free hotel room was really poor form. Why not do a test run, so you can open the fridge door without looking like an idiot?

She's so crass. Gbanger.

View attachment 1492395
.View attachment 1492397
And when she opened the curtain to reveal a wall 😂😂 she's stupid as duck.
Guess she aint gettin any mexican barry this weekend. Just a bunch of free tit. "Invited" lol but after cachia got done for her gold coast trip this smug bleep has to add paid partnership. Not in her Getaway tour of the room tho.
Also, Leah is obviously leaving soon so she had to get her upstairs to film her in the sky bar.
So at 7.30 this loser is gonna be sitting up there alone pretending to be busy but she's gonna be sad and alone like every other day of her life.
Poor Oliver didnt want to be on film and tried so hard to be super polite. Carrying all of this cunts luggage for a 72 hour stay.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I've got a feeling that if she does inexplicably pull a root (with a sneaky roofie 🤫) the hapless fellow will be booted out before breakfast. Mama's not sharing ALL the sausage!
20220812_181705.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Remember a few weeks ago she wore a little Effie Kats number with her bra hanging out and the thigh high boots? I'm positive it was to this hotel lobby. Do we think she just went and hung around like a bad smell until they gifted her a room out of pity?

Oliver, mate, you're in for quite a weekend. Join us on Tattle later. I feel like she was trying to invite him for a drink at the Sky Bar, the lonely clown. Can't wait for her half cut stories later, pointing out "all the bewdiful cars driving along the freeway, just sah priddy!"

• Haha
Her highhights need a good tone. That colour does nothing for her complexion. Awful
On this, her hairdresser is a hippie who resides in byron, probably used aloe vera to wash her hair.
My bf had dreads done a few weeks ago and the girl that did them was very janis joplin in her prime/woodstock-y. My bf has psoriasis of the scalp and needs salicylic acid and zinc to control it, this chic washed his hair with an aloevera and honey mix she makes.
So I suspect ELs hairdresser is of the same belief that chemicals are toxic and so probably washed her hair with some super natural tit and thats why her hair is still gross. Her scalp must stink!
Also her color is fucked. She should just go dark for 12 months and let it all grow out and start fresh, and treat her own psoriasis (i say this as her flakes look different to dandruff).

Reactions: 13
The baby voice and scrunched up face! And trying to act all humble and overwhelmed. As though she’s not used to being on her own for a few days and doesn’t know what to do with herself?!!! duck she must think people are so dumb. All she does is ditch THE CHILDREN and live an over indulgent life.
You’re a sad, lonely middle aged woman who has to pay people to hang out with you. Don’t you get it?!! You’re pathetic EL.

• Haha
Exactly @Dalej7 this would be a perfect weekend to take her sister along. Or even treat Leah! I don't know how many that room sleeps, but why not all of her staff, her "ride or dies"?

I guess Charlotte and Jess from HR were busy. Or smart enough to pretend to be 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.