Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
LL and Cachia have both gone on blocking sprees and Picuki doesn't seem to work for LL anymore.
Where else can you see stories please but it will be a decision I will live to regret. 🙈

Reactions: 4

BlanchtheSausages

I already new the address because of the house being an ugly bank house i knew there was only a couplevofcstreets with them. And then you find her ugly gate
I'm thinking that her street is ex 'housing commission' or maybe still is. Now called affordable housing.

I do not get the hate on here about Emmylou’s feet. I have huge feet and prefer to wear men’s shoes as the are roomer. I am short and have size 10 feet. Women’s shoes are too tight and narrow. It’s not like I can change my foot size.

There is this NYC board certified dermatologist and her skin is gorgeous and flawless. She recommends lightstims.

• Angry

OhMyLou

VIP Member
I really liked the plait/ braid too. However, V audibly complains that EL is causing her discomfort.
Agree I liked the plait but read the room I wanted to put mine daughters in a bun today as she had swimming she wasn’t having it so ponytail it was

Michy02

VIP Member
She always does this! Cooks the same shit several times over in a short space of time, then onto the next thing.

And does it with clothes too! Wears the same thing for several days in a row (without washing), before she finds something else to wear to death .

To all those armchair (or actual) psychologists out there... what kind of bizarre personality disorder is this?!
OCD??

Reactions: 3

Dalej7

Chatty Member
goz la may! GOZ LA MAY. What the fuck Emmylou. Stop butchering foreign food names you fucking train wreck. Gozleme. You fucking disrespectful fuck. UGH. (Ive woken up on the wrong side of the bed today and chosen violence.)

"Shouting me" What the fuck. Has this little fucken turd not learned anything??? She literally said in this same story that they are doing it bc she got them more followers there for an exchange. Got she's a lying fuck. Fuck her.
Fuck! Therefore*

• Haha

BlanchtheSausages

In 1936 the Housing Commission assumed the Bank's home-construction role, and acquired 22 hectares further west along Williamstown Road. Its street layout is noticeably ‘garden city’. The Commission's estate re-housed large families who had been in deprived circumstances. Relationships were unfortunately strained between the owners in the Bank's estate (‘Nobs Hill’), and the Commission's tenants (‘Little Baghdad’). The Commission's last estate was row housing along Beacon and Barak Roads (1981)
So yes? That would explain the lack of maintenance, it's an issue that Dan Andrews briefly addressed a year or so ago but judging by her place I don't think the government have taken any action.

Mslane

VIP Member
Could you imagine if Lazy lou and Mexican barry went on the block, no way could she say at the start when the homes look like a tip that its not on brand for her 🤔

• Haha
oh your here to defend lazylou. thats just outing yourself.
How is that defending Emmylou? Not all women have petite feet. It’s like saying some has a big tongue, a long neck, a short torso, freckles etc. these body parts we have no control over the size and shape. Let’s make women more self conscious of body parts and shapes, length and width of these shapes.

Audrey Hepburn was is a style icon had huge feet.