Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thinking that her street is ex 'housing commission' or maybe still is. Now called affordable housing.
In 1936 the Housing Commission assumed the Bank's home-construction role, and acquired 22 hectares further west along Williamstown Road. Its street layout is noticeably ‘garden city’. The Commission's estate re-housed large families who had been in deprived circumstances. Relationships were unfortunately strained between the owners in the Bank's estate (‘Nobs Hill’), and the Commission's tenants (‘Little Baghdad’). The Commission's last estate was row housing along Beacon and Barak Roads (1981)

Reactions: 11
In 1936 the Housing Commission assumed the Bank's home-construction role, and acquired 22 hectares further west along Williamstown Road. Its street layout is noticeably ‘garden city’. The Commission's estate re-housed large families who had been in deprived circumstances. Relationships were unfortunately strained between the owners in the Bank's estate (‘Nobs Hill’), and the Commission's tenants (‘Little Baghdad’). The Commission's last estate was row housing along Beacon and Barak Roads (1981)
So yes? That would explain the lack of maintenance, it's an issue that Dan Andrews briefly addressed a year or so ago but judging by her place I don't think the government have taken any action.

Reactions: 3
So yes? That would explain the lack of maintenance, it's an issue that Dan Andrews briefly addressed a year or so ago but judging by her place I don't think the government have taken any action.
look at the one that i posted for rent, it is obviously privately owned as it is so nice inside. I know a freind of my ex husband his mum owned one of these places and he sold it when she passed aaway. so they eventually got to own these houses.

Reactions: 8
One nomination for cheezels under the bed.
One nomination for dandruff and hair on her black jumper on the live.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another performance for the gram this morning. When you jump on and read you stupid witch we don’t like you because you use your kids for content. The only one who wanted a fishtail braid today was you. Vida was upset the whole time and I’m betting you pulled harder as she fought against you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I nominate when her finger was bleeding as she was decorating the cake the other day 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Another performance for the gram this morning. When you jump on and read you stupid witch we don’t like you because you use your kids for content. The only one who wanted a fishtail braid today was you. Vida was upset the whole time and I’m betting you pulled harder as she fought against you.
not to WK but she didn’t look upset and I thought it was quite a good braid TBH

Reactions: 1
JFC at the local cafe and some lady is being filmed for who knows what. She’s got a man with a camera and they just filmed her going in and out of the cafe (repeatedly) Lol EmmyLou style. I ran away as I didn’t want to be filmed for who knows what!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I nominate ANYTHING that she chops, wraps, or prepares on that salmonella / listeria / e.coli - ridden nasty wooden chopping board.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
My nomination goes to trying on clothes and lingerie at the shops with a serious case of ringworm

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I nominate ANYTHING that she chops, wraps, or prepares on that salmonella / listeria / e.coli - ridden nasty wooden chopping board.
I second the wooden chopping board that has every type of meat cut on it but never seems to be moved and given a good wash. It makes me sick looking at it.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
The most disgusting thing would be showing us her ubderarm fungus then trying on all those Camilla clothes and not buying anything 🤢

My nomination goes to trying on clothes and lingerie at the shops with a serious case of ringworm
Didn’t see this haha

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I really liked the plait/ braid too. However, V audibly complains that EL is causing her discomfort.
Agree I liked the plait but read the room I wanted to put mine daughters in a bun today as she had swimming she wasn’t having it so ponytail it was

Reactions: 4
Maybe read this Emmy Lou and add it to your “bits and pieces” that’s going on in the world to make your food increase in price… I don’t think she could be more stupid if she tried
She probably doesn’t even know what’s happening with Ukraine.

Reactions: 10
I just had another look at her stories from yesterday, correct me if I'm wrong but she carried on about having a BBQ for 48hrs and then has barely any variety. Where are the sausages that once she prided herself on? Oh and thanks for remembering to show us the plain rice ...... as for the kids already eating, I call bullshit. Nibbling away at bits and pieces while waiting for you to dice capsicain and finger potato salad is not dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.