Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how many stories did it take to create the potato salad? And she still hadn't cooked the meat? It can't be in real time? She'd be outside cooking the lamb on the BBQ in this beautiful weather as we speak..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she just pull a hair out of her mouth, that came out of the potato salad?! I nominate todays stories as her at her filthiest. Vile.

Seriously, Leah. You are wasting your life. Your friends are going to be graduating from uni and getting real jobs soon. What on earth are you doing?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Did she just pull a hair out of her mouth, that came out of the potato salad?! I nominate todays stories as her at her filthiest. Vile.

Seriously, Leah. You are wasting your life. Your friends are going to be graduating from uni and getting real jobs soon. What on earth are you doing?!
I feel zero empathy for Leah she is a spoilt rich kid with no work ethic and is lazily just following this "needs a friend" middle aged woman for whatever cash she is getting paid. A truly bizzare engagement surely her family has questioned her bullshit "job!"???

• Heart
Reactions: 33
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 far out. I read this while on a teams call and audibly spat out my veggies
Haha i looked it up too and had a smile, my daughter asked me "what's so funny", obviously couldn't tell her. The urban dictionary description did paint a pretty good picture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That potato salad was a mushy mess at the end, way too much sour cream and mayonnaise in it
I wouldn’t be able to poop for a week if I ate that😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The mayonnaise bit was disgusting, also saying "someone has already opened this one" when it no doubt was her.

Reactions: 10
I feel zero empathy for Leah she is a spoilt rich kid with no work ethic and is lazily just following this "needs a friend" middle aged woman for whatever cash she is getting paid. A truly bizzare engagement surely her family has questioned her bullshit "job!"???
I didn’t realise until today how young she was! I assumed she’d be around LL’s age. At what point does the age gap make the sexual innuendos, lack of appropriate boundaries and attire in the workplace and questionable job specifications a real issue? How long has Leah been in the role? Hope she’s got someone in her life that will encourage her to move on to something else and not go down with this sinking ship

Reactions: 15
So, if this egg was warm, she would eat it with “lashings of butter”. 😂😂 how do you spread butter on a boiled egg? She has serious food issues. It’s fascinating.
Serious food issues...everyday she is talking about what she's having for dinner before she's even had breakfast, then spends her entire day preparing her food....if wouldn't be an issue if she was cooking anything decent, but she just seems to rotate between fatty, salty, carb loaded recipes every week, and her unhygienic food prep is just 🤢🤢

Reactions: 25
I’M SORRY AGAIN, my ttc group aren’t awake as timing is different. As you know I’m trying. Last month didn’t work as I went overseas and ovulated 2 days after I arrived and I was not successful. This time I decided to buy tests. Test came back positive for ovulation, but we haven’t had sex leading up. Wil this ruin my chances this month? Sorry to disturb your days. I’m just a bit excited I’m ovulating! But what happens if I’m a day late?
From what I remember and it’s been a while since I did assisted fertility, these tests mean go for it now!!! As the egg takes it sweet time to travel along the Fallopian tubes. You’d have been guessing if you had sex prior to an ovulation test if you know what I mean. Doesn’t the test tell you the time is right only not the lead up?? Anyway give it a go for a few days and we’ll all keep our fingers crossed for you hun x

Is Leah her sister?
No

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Absolutely believe this. My first day back I noticed this! She has 100% had some vaser lipo/ab etching done.
Which more power to her just dont talk tit about your walks and salad wraps.
She has definitely lost size. She should be focusing on measurements. Bc side by side im sure she's lost centimetres but when you were so rotund to begin with you need a whole lifestyle overhaul to notice. Her 20kgs is bullshit too imo. Maybe 10.

Also whenever i see her whole body side profile, she reminds me of a jamon leg.
OMG! Jamon! Right down to her clomp clomp trotters 🤣🤣

One time I thought I’d lost 5kg in a week but then I realised that I just needed to put my scales on a hard surface rather than a carpet. I had only lost like 1kg (if that).

Perhaps with all that feral pub carpet in her home, she actually doesn’t have a hard surface to weigh herself?

So therefore, by my calculations, 20kg on a carpeted surface is actually only 4kg on a flat surface. Sounds about right!

In conclusion, ELL has only lost 4kg since November 2021.

stay in school kids!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She’s a pig!
inappropriately speaking to an employee,
Marinades everything straight out of a jar (cooking my 12 year old can do) ,
lies about her weight (lost 20kg yeah right!)
Utterly obsessed with her weight and keeps talking
about it daily
Carries on like cockatoo, shrieking and laughing like an unhinged drunk
I can’t with this women… She needs a job ASAP to keep her busy and to get off the gram blubbering useless information no one cares about. Complete nut case!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t believe for a minute that she’s dating. She would be so destroyed by Aaron leaving her. I also think the whole body confidence is an act. She’s created a persona/character/brand and she’s sticking with it even though she’s desperate to be thin and lose weight. Evident in her actions. I think the dating narrative plays into her whole confidence storyline like look how fast I’m getting back out there and going on the apps.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t believe for a minute that she’s dating. She would be so destroyed by Aaron leaving her. I also think the whole body confidence is an act. She’s created a persona/character/brand and she’s sticking with it even though she’s desperate to be thin and lose weight. Evident in her actions. I think the dating narrative plays into her whole confidence storyline like look how fast I’m getting back out there and going on the apps.
The whole "what are we doing today Leah" thing shows how unprofessional she is. Between buying expensive breakfasts (despite intermittent fasting), fingering chops, role playing her staycation with mayonnaise that she's going to get from Mexican Barry; there's not a lot going on. Leah isn't a PA or even an EA, she's a bored kid with parents that fund her lifestyle. EmmyLoo thinks she's living vicariously through Leah but we can all see she's as shallow as the small end of a toddler swimming pool.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Abseiling. Look it up on urban dictionary if you want to have nightmares
Oh my god I just looked it up 😧

My mum is a great home cook she makes a lovely potato salad. She doesn’t use three different types of mayo & skin is always off ! 🫢

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.