Emmylou Loves #36 Mexican Barry and 50 Shades of Parm - the Glad Bag Hag just can't find calm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“They’re booked until October” not according to their website which just showed me available rooms for the next 3 weekends (I’m sure there’s more but 3 was enough to prove my point) 😂

WHY ARE YOU LYING?! If I’m staying in the CBD I’ll pick a hotel that offers better views than the Westgate freeway ✌🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yep you’re full of tit Emmylou I can get a booking at the Skybar and a room all on a Friday night this month

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm off to bed. I actually feel so sad for her.

It's so depressing to watch.
Don't feel sad or pity. She has done this to herself. She is a selfish, narcissistic, sociopath who has used and abused anyone who has come into her life including her children. She doesn't deserve your feelings of sadness/pity for her.

A “sociopath” has little regard for another person's emotions, rights, or experiences. They lack remorse for their actions, and they act in ways that show no regard for others, including lying, cheating, and manipulating. Some people with this condition aren't very sly about their conduct. Others are quite deceptive.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
💡just had a pearler of an idea for you💡Why don't you hit up old mate EL and see if she can take you for a tour of the South Melbourne Market whilst you're visiting! You could even arrange for her to model some of the ZM range for you in a private warehouse viewing! And, wait for it, she might even be able to rent you a room for your stay!
Maybe top it off with a sausage sizzle back in Port Melb?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1492720sorry, but her alone and filming is so sad

My weeks are so busy with work, kids, friends and family. Tonight I have no kids and I'm soo enjoying the quite.

But if I had a hotel/apartment and dinner/drinks. I would not have a list a mile long, but I would have best friends, close friends, school mum friends, family and daily friends to go through before it was me alone.

Even if it was me alone, I would take my 2 kids and have a weekend together.

🤔 oh the possibilities ...
She really does make everything look miserable. I couldn't even imagine not having GF I could take, how the duck can you actually end up with no one in your life. Anyway if they ditched my I would happily spend a night in a hotel order room service just chill and bring the fam in the next morning. I would not be wearing that fucked up outfit sitting alone in some random restaurant sculling multiple reds pretending I am happy being there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
It’s been very quiet on the Camilla front ever since she crashed their store for this shoot. Coincidence or did they send her a cease and desist?
I actually looked back at her saved highlights under the Camilla one and it says paid partnership 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I wish! I live in coastal NSW about 5 hrs north of Sydney. BUT I am off to Melbourne next month! We are there to see the Hilltop Hoods, Harry Potter, ride the trams and see the wildlife .... :sneaky:
You should come and see Come From Away as well. It’s one of the best shows I’ve seen 😊

Reactions: 2

I've taken the liberty of creating the next thread. Kick off ya farken mules and join me over there in ya best g-bangers✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

I've taken the liberty of creating the next thread. Kick off ya farken mules and join me over there in ya best g-bangers✌
you are a champ

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh you bragger! I am kid free tonight, sitting in my knickers and tank top. Smashing down rice crackers and a side of wine because CBF cooking.

I hope you find Spanish Paulo .... I hope he is your Tommy Lee and excites you as much as a view of buildings at the Oakwood, excites EL.
Well no spanish paolo or mexican barry. Im overdressed, no corset, no fezza hair and no manky eyeliner.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.