Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jasper19690

Chatty Member
Has SL got a new man? What happened to the guy she was engaged to?

The African sausage looks 🤢
Cook some normal sausages your kids might actually prefer more EL

Reactions: 5

Dalej7

Chatty Member
Get the fuck outa here my Tattler fezzas!! I haven’t had time to watch her stories as hubby and I have been at medical appts and got great results so we are pissed in Melbourne town!! I’ll look soon though but based on the preview here 🥴

Edit to add those fucking tits in that bustier 🤢
so happy you got good news ❤

• Heart

rulebreaker101

VIP Member
I’M SORRY AGAIN, my ttc group aren’t awake as timing is different. As you know I’m trying. Last month didn’t work as I went overseas and ovulated 2 days after I arrived and I was not successful. This time I decided to buy tests. Test came back positive for ovulation, but we haven’t had sex leading up. Wil this ruin my chances this month? Sorry to disturb your days. I’m just a bit excited I’m ovulating! But what happens if I’m a day late?

EmmyLou_Spew

Chatty Member
Im up foe esspresso martinis. I will even come off my no drinking just tonparty with all the other fezza tattlers. Play list for party...
Never gonna give you up cheezels.
fat bottom girls.
Skinny love
Pasta in the slops , that is what we want. Nothing else will do. And we rely on the cooking of Lou.
OMG yes!!!

makeitstop

VIP Member
If she proceeds with some type of weight lost journal/journey it will be a new low for her, imagine the discussions had with Leah and SIL when they have been cooking up this scam let’s tell my vulnerable followers that you can write your weight way they are all foul scammers.

makeitstop

VIP Member

I've taken the liberty of creating the next thread. Kick off ya farken mules and join me over there in ya best g-bangers✌
you are a champ

• Heart
I’M SORRY AGAIN, my ttc group aren’t awake as timing is different. As you know I’m trying. Last month didn’t work as I went overseas and ovulated 2 days after I arrived and I was not successful. This time I decided to buy tests. Test came back positive for ovulation, but we haven’t had sex leading up. Wil this ruin my chances this month? Sorry to disturb your days. I’m just a bit excited I’m ovulating! But what happens if I’m a day late?
Go for it! Good luck 🤞🏻👶🏼💙

Michy02

VIP Member
She’s definitely trolling us with The Children, showing Vida’s new clothes and all the dancing fun. That being said it actually makes me happy for The Children, at least they are benefiting from it.
My daughter has that unicorn tracksuit it’s a cheapie Kmart or Big W but we got it a while ago.

Mslane

VIP Member
Oh you bragger! I am kid free tonight, sitting in my knickers and tank top. Smashing down rice crackers and a side of wine because CBF cooking.

I hope you find Spanish Paulo .... I hope he is your Tommy Lee and excites you as much as a view of buildings at the Oakwood, excites EL.
Well no spanish paolo or mexican barry. Im overdressed, no corset, no fezza hair and no manky eyeliner.

• Haha

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
Just putting this photo here for reference.
THIS is what a clean face looks like (thanks to someone else doing it).
No signs of the usual smudged, manky looking eye-liner that she's too fucking lazy to take off, but tries to pass off as tattooed liner.
I thought the same when I watched it

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Don't be sorry! I have no knowledge about this, but fingers crossed for you🤞👼🙏💓

• Heart

Mslane

VIP Member
Oh you bragger! I am kid free tonight, sitting in my knickers and tank top. Smashing down rice crackers and a side of wine because CBF cooking.

I hope you find Spanish Paulo .... I hope he is your Tommy Lee and excites you as much as a view of buildings at the Oakwood, excites EL.
Damn you couldve have come joined the fun.

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
Get the fuck outa here my Tattler fezzas!! I haven’t had time to watch her stories as hubby and I have been at medical appts and got great results so we are pissed in Melbourne town!! I’ll look soon though but based on the preview here 🥴
So good! Enjoy 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 4