Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
I could hear those clompers before her shoes were shown.
How long is Leah expected to hang around, give the girl her Friday night.
I suspect she has to get Mexican Bazza in the mood for EL, and Prob put the condom on for them, and change the bed after. Leah, seek help!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Mslane

VIP Member
Oi! Lou lou! Listen up!

1. A day of fasting did not change your appetite, you have always had a very unhealthy relationship with food! We called out your binging this past week and you are trying to make excuses.

2. Jeans should not pucker like that! If the zip is exposed, you need to SIZE UP!! ... Yes ... you can actually size up in clothing too!

View attachment 1486779

3. Wash your hair rather than layering product on top of product and you won't have that messy hair issue!

4. Also, before you get a root this weekend on your staycation, it's time to do your roots! The 6-month regrowth trend has actually never been a trend except with crack addicts who box bleach!

5. Please get a thesaurus! I literally grind my teeth when you say Beuwwwdiful and Gorgeous! Find new adjectives! Us Tattlers are going to have to play a drinking game where we take a shot or sip whenever you say them!
Im up foe esspresso martinis. I will even come off my no drinking just tonparty with all the other fezza tattlers. Play list for party...
Never gonna give you up cheezels.
fat bottom girls.
Skinny love
Pasta in the slops , that is what we want. Nothing else will do. And we rely on the cooking of Lou.

• Haha

AMY$

VIP Member
Hi guys! (Hi @AMY$ thanks for checking in, im ok 🥰 just busy travelling [brought my mum back to Europe with me] and needed a long break from this crazy ass manic rat).
After a 2 week break from watching her shit, bar some stories my friend shared, i decided to jump on this morning and already regret it. My life was so peaceful without her 😂
I have like 2 threads to catch up on and i will eventually bc im sure i missed a lot.
My friend said she was having her gastric band removed but they canned her surgery. Unlucky.
But, and i know this is far fetched, do we reckon she had ab etching done with her tummy tuck?
She looks like Adriana Limas preggo belly with her ab etching.
Bc i find it weird that EL can have such a gut on her but ab lines. Doesnt make sense.

Also as i said ill go back and read but any confirmation on Alove having a new partner?
Good to hear both the break and your Mum, much love xx

• Heart

makeitstop

VIP Member
I've lost 25kgs recently due to weight loss surgery a steady diet of nutritious foods such as Cheezels, wraps and Mexican Barry as well as journalling, walking, listening to Spotify and shoving crystals up my ass. But anyhoo, bumped into a friend's mum today and she didn't recognise me at first. That's what 20kg+ weight loss looks like Lou. It's very noticeable and changes everything from your face to your bum to your boobs.

No matter how much I scrunch my face, the only difference I can discern between her before and after photos is maybe an 850 gram bowel movement 🤷‍♀️View attachment 1484366
Bravo 👏👏👏👏

• Heart

Michy02

VIP Member
Abseiling. Look it up on urban dictionary if you want to have nightmares
Oh my god I just looked it up 😧

My mum is a great home cook she makes a lovely potato salad. She doesn’t use three different types of mayo & skin is always off ! 🫢

• Heart
Reactions: 6