Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
The dates and photos don’t line up - she said the first photo was November but she’s lost 20 kilos since January. So she probably got heavier after that photo was taken as she was still emotionally eating post separation plus Christmas and then went into weight loss mode. I can see a difference but not 20 kilos. And I say that as someone who had similar stats - slightly shorter, a bit over 100 kilos full term pregnancy then dropped 22-23 kilos in the year following birth. The difference on me was bloody astounding. And I’ve maintained that loss for over a year now, plateaued nicely but I don’t diet, I don’t restrict And I no longer binge eat. It’s hard to break through the plateau now though.
She said she gained 7 kilos after her tummy tuck!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Omg have I been blocked I can't see any stories today? I'm pretty low connection- haven't liked any posts or voted or interacted in any way?

• Wow

whodat1

I’M SORRY AGAIN, my ttc group aren’t awake as timing is different. As you know I’m trying. Last month didn’t work as I went overseas and ovulated 2 days after I arrived and I was not successful. This time I decided to buy tests. Test came back positive for ovulation, but we haven’t had sex leading up. Wil this ruin my chances this month? Sorry to disturb your days. I’m just a bit excited I’m ovulating! But what happens if I’m a day late?
From what I remember and it’s been a while since I did assisted fertility, these tests mean go for it now!!! As the egg takes it sweet time to travel along the Fallopian tubes. You’d have been guessing if you had sex prior to an ovulation test if you know what I mean. Doesn’t the test tell you the time is right only not the lead up?? Anyway give it a go for a few days and we’ll all keep our fingers crossed for you hun x

Is Leah her sister?
No

Last edited:
  • Heart

OhMyLou

VIP Member
This came up on my reels and i found it interesting.
Looks like she was/is a case of number 3.
Probably why now she looks less botched at the top bc all the weight she's lost was that visceral fat she keeps harping on about.

View attachment 1484040
Welcome back @Dalej7 you are spot on however during your absence a few clever tattlers believe me included that she’s had a bit of Lypo and contoured fake abs

• Heart
The BBQ she is moaning about was a freebie either before pandemic or during pandemic. It wasn’t cheap either IIRC. I feel Bunnings was involved somehow. She was prancing around acting like the bbq when she got it.

Today’s frozen berries are from Coles. Last week try to get a partnership/campaign with Coles.

People who whinge about being busy or tired are using people who are not.

Yesterday snort green bikini, camel toe

longwalksandcheezels

This idiot can’t cook anything and as someone pointed out all those pre made sauces are full of sugar. In older reels all the cooking is done by SL dickehead calls her the recipe tester we all know that idiot is just the mouthpiece but she had tickets on herself that she’d some great home cook. Hey Emmy when you read here go look at Desi Cooks reels from My kitchen Rules that’s how you do health home made burgers
Yes, love Dezi! Fresh, simple (and delicious) home made meals who isn’t afraid to indulge in takeaway for the whole family every now and then. Her pasta, rice and BBQ prawns dish are high on my dinner rotation!!

slap2fish2gether

VIP Member
This one’s for you @slap2fish2gether. Go get that farking prostate checked ✌🏻

I am actually pleasantly surprised that she responded positively to someone mentioning that sunspot. Instead of the ol’ block and ignore. Especially since she’s been blocking people for saying her cheering was too extreme 😂. Hey Emmylou, it doesn’t matter what we think of your cheering. Sage already told you to stop and that’s the only opinion that matters.
Haha cheers for that!

• Haha

whodat1

They are MerryPeople boots and do not ever go on sale. I have been wanting to buy a pair but at $149.95 I have to think twice about them. They do come in some cute colours, although I do not like the beige Emmy bought.

I wish we could change our user names - The Countess of Chode made me choke on my coffee earlier! 😂

I have not been very active as work is busy and I have been rather sick. I seem to have some catching up to do but cannot wait what next week brings with Emmy.
oops sorry merry boots!! Darn I thought end of winter I’d pick up a pair cheaper!