Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slap2fish2gether

VIP Member
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ far out. I read this while on a teams call and audibly spat out my veggies
Haha i looked it up too and had a smile, my daughter asked me "what's so funny", obviously couldn't tell her. The urban dictionary description did paint a pretty good picture ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Dalej7

Chatty Member
Yeah the sour cream looked a bit crusty ๐Ÿคข
Tbh i think it was the full fat one. I bought that accidentally and it was yellow and hard and not as fresh or nice as the light one. Which makes sense bc she's so gluttonous she'd buy the "creamier" one.

Female Businesswoman

Chatty Member
Can someone help? I am making a lasagne like EL did the other day and I forgot how much water goes in my bechamel sauce? So do I make a rue with flour and butter and add water? Or do I add half milk, half water? I am so used to only using milk, this new recipe has really thrown me. ๐Ÿค”

Oh also .... I use woolies brand grated modzzerlla cheese, how many bags do I use in the sauce, and how many bags on top? ๐Ÿค”
When I donโ€™t have time (cos Iโ€™m mad dog busy) to make a bรฉchamel sauce I just do a light layer of grated cheese. Works well! โค

• Heart

#freshsheetfriday

Chatty Member
Did her pamper session include her getting her sweaty minge waxed? Or did I miss her sharing that again... some things can't be unseen.

• Haha
  • Sick

Mslane

VIP Member
Could you imagine if Lazy lou and Mexican barry went on the block, no way could she say at the start when the homes look like a tip that its not on brand for her ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Haha
Reactions: 8

makeitstop

VIP Member
Was she gifted the dog brushes or perhaps she is wanting another free dog grooming appointment?

Iโ€™m sorry but is all the โ€œstanding in my power as womanโ€ and staycation BS code for โ€œgetting fucked in a hotel for a weekend โ€? If so be proud, if not , keep quiet about it if you think people are going to judge and call you a whore lol.. (tight skirt reference ) .. her poor fuck buddy/man friend .. sheโ€™s not very discreet!
For me a staycation is staying at home and not having to go to work lol. Is a staycation a hotel in your own town? F*ck me - if it is I'd be going alone lol!

Mslane

VIP Member
another nomination is cooking in her underwear. god knows what crap comes off her bdy into the food.

• Sick

FreddyFrog

Chatty Member
She realises these pre made sauces have a tonn of sugar in them?

Friday night lasagna, Saturday night burgers and Sunday itโ€™s Boerwors on the bbq plus sugar laden fatty pork. Her face looks like a pork chop.
Thanks for the new profile pic! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha