Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mslane

VIP Member
So yes? That would explain the lack of maintenance, it's an issue that Dan Andrews briefly addressed a year or so ago but judging by her place I don't think the government have taken any action.
look at the one that i posted for rent, it is obviously privately owned as it is so nice inside. I know a freind of my ex husband his mum owned one of these places and he sold it when she passed aaway. so they eventually got to own these houses.

Reactions: 8

Buttercup725

VIP Member
Late to party with these beauties lol the run to the camera she is loving herself sick never change Emmylou you are fantastic entertainment.

Just one more its the clap and double chins for me 🤣
Oh the horror of that run. I am ready to go to sleep and checked ig one last time....now I may have nightmares. And why is she going to say the word staycation all week long? She must read here.

• Haha

greacea

VIP Member
Are we sure there is a man friend around? Or is this all show and tell for Aaron?

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
This is not a criticism of EL in anyway, just my weirdness, but i hate that she didnt periodically empty the dogs hair brush. I had an urge to jump through the screen and pull it all out bc i find that shit satisfying 😂 (sorry to bring my weirdness back to the threads).

And as much as I hate that her kids film her, I do love how vocal C is when she films. She really just says what she's thinking and doesn't focus solely on EL which EL probably hates. But she films the surrounds like the dog going under the couch and stuff. EL is so focused on selfie mode she's learned to describe what happens around her rather than to actually show us.
EL probably doesn't clear out her own hair brush.

• Sick
  • Haha

reens84’

Chatty Member
It’s been very quiet on the Camilla front ever since she crashed their store for this shoot. Coincidence or did they send her a cease and desist?
I actually looked back at her saved highlights under the Camilla one and it says paid partnership 🤔

• Wow

Mslane

VIP Member
I’m sorry but is all the “standing in my power as woman” and staycation BS code for “getting fucked in a hotel for a weekend ”? If so be proud, if not , keep quiet about it if you think people are going to judge and call you a whore lol.. (tight skirt reference ) .. her poor fuck buddy/man friend .. she’s not very discreet!
Poor man freind indeed, do not go near lou lou let alone the honey pot.

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Get the fuck outa here my Tattler fezzas!! I haven’t had time to watch her stories as hubby and I have been at medical appts and got great results so we are pissed in Melbourne town!! I’ll look soon though but based on the preview here 🥴
Great news! Have fun, it's cold in Melbourne tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Dalej7

Chatty Member
Oi! Lou lou! Listen up!

1. A day of fasting did not change your appetite, you have always had a very unhealthy relationship with food! We called out your binging this past week and you are trying to make excuses.

2. Jeans should not pucker like that! If the zip is exposed, you need to SIZE UP!! ... Yes ... you can actually size up in clothing too!

View attachment 1486779

3. Wash your hair rather than layering product on top of product and you won't have that messy hair issue!

4. Also, before you get a root this weekend on your staycation, it's time to do your roots! The 6-month regrowth trend has actually never been a trend except with crack addicts who box bleach!

5. Please get a thesaurus! I literally grind my teeth when you say Beuwwwdiful and Gorgeous! Find new adjectives! Us Tattlers are going to have to play a drinking game where we take a shot or sip whenever you say them!
I love you 😂 this was perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 7