Emmylou Loves #33 Moves like Tinky Winky, too-tight clothing makes it stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why everyone keeps banging on about ohh good on her for having fun and going out for a dance. Clearly everyone loves a good dance and 2 hours of not having ya kids in ya face. Its the choice of venue she did it at!!! Get to retro leopard print!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not sure why everyone keeps banging on about ohh good on her for having fun and going out for a dance. Clearly everyone loves a good dance and 2 hours of not having ya kids in ya face. Its the choice of venue she did it at!!! Get to retro leopard print!!
Totally! It's great to go out but there are so many places where you're more likely to see a crowd her age (which isn't old!) dancing and a place like where she went which is targeted at 19-21 year olds. If it was a 43 year old male there with the 19 year olds I'd be vomiting in my mouth.

Reactions: 12
It’s Sunday tattlers let’s focus on why we are here and not turn on each other. We all have our own views and opinions yes let’s be respectful and for the most point we are. If you font like someone’s posts as others have said scroll on by or block that person.
I too don’t have a problem with her going out dancing but it’s all a performance for her taking a class beforehand is ridiculous particularly for the type of venue she attended those moves would never stack up.
I am also staggered she roped her young niece into going. As others have said were are her girlfriends/tribe/rideordie to take her out have a big night help your get back on track with her life? The sad soul has no one if she’s actually going to counselling dig deep EL as to why that might be.
I know that in my times of need my closest have been there for me and visa versa.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Def agree that it’s rly sad she doesn’t seem to have anyone else to go out on the town with. Hanging with your niece as a once-off is prob fine but I do agree the thought of her hitting on 20-year old guys in there is disturbing. Somebody said upthread that it would be gross af for a man EL’s age to be in a club with a bunch of barely-adults and that’s certainly a fair point. And we’ve all seen how weird and inappropriate she can be

Reactions: 11
Emmylou loves #34 cheezels and goonbags, cake and no friend, Moulinlou is at it again

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I learn so many new words here. Never heard of a salada.
It's the Australian version of Saltine. It is Portuguese for Salad ... maybe she thinks it's a salad?

#34 Embaressing herself at tribe & increasing followers with a bribe. No real friends for Lou, just lonely nights with oxtail stew.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm the same age at Emmylou and single and my daughter is 6. I'm definitely not in any hurry to head out to a club (shudder) but I do like to head out now and then for a drink with friends. There are a few 'over 40's' nights that I would feel more comfortable going to if I wanted a dance. She would also meet other men & women her own age. Lots of people out to meet new friends!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm the same age at Emmylou and single and my daughter is 6. I'm definitely not in any hurry to head out to a club (shudder) but I do like to head out now and then for a drink with friends. There are a few 'over 40's' nights that I would feel more comfortable going to if I wanted a dance. She would also meet other men & women her own age. Lots of people out to meet new friends!
Just like this flog doesn't see herself as plus size she doesn't see herself as a mid forties single Mum.

She wholeheartedly believes she is 25, a glamour and 60 kilos.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.