Emmylou Loves #33 Moves like Tinky Winky, too-tight clothing makes it stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same tit different day. Have she posted a photo with last nights makeup still smudged on her face
She's just a dirty-eyed bush pig.
If ONLY there was a product that could help...

But in all seriousness, what kind of person doesn't take their make-up off at night? We're not talking about some 20 year old, who got home at 4am and is too trashed to bother... She's a 43 42 year old woman, who is a goddamn GARNIER ambassador, who also couldn't be bothered taking it off when she woke this morning. Couldn't she have washed it off in the shower? Except, I'm guessing she didn't shower 🤢
And I'm not talking about the tatoo eye-liner that she may or may not have, this is clearly filthy night after make-up. Yuck.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Forgive me father for I have sinned…🫣

I actually found the chopping, grating, sizzling sounds of that cooking Reel triggered my ASMR and am feeling really Zen….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She's just a dirty-eyed bush pig.
If ONLY there was a product that could help...

But in all seriousness, what kind of person doesn't take their make-up off at night? We're not talking about some 20 year old, who got home at 4am and is too trashed to bother... She's a 43 42 year old woman, who is a goddamn GARNIER ambassador, who also couldn't be bothered taking it off when she woke this morning. Couldn't she have washed it off in the shower? Except, I'm guessing she didn't shower 🤢
And I'm not talking about the tatoo eye-liner that she may or may not have, this is clearly filthy night after make-up. Yuck.
For some reason I keep wanting to give her the benefit of the doubt and pretend that it's her tattooed eyeliner, particularly under her eyes... but then I remembered seeing how hard she went with a pencil liner under her eyes when she live last night ... :rolleyes: :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
While I'm on my high horse, what kind of middle aged person, who drinks wine, doesn't have wine glasses??? Particularly someone who has all kinds of other tit in their kitchen. Maybe she really is a twenty- something year old.
Also, nothing wrong with having a glass of of wine in the early afternoon, or at any time really, I'm not a wowser... but for someone who "doesn't drink" she seems to be doing it a bit.

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Hate to say but the couch curry eating session with sue-Lynn I noticed that SL isn’t wearing her engagement ring??? I like SL maybe that’s why she’s been quiet
I never wear my wedding ring now (arthritis issues) but according to my husbands life insurance policy am still married to him 🥳💍

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And let’s round out Vida’s birthday party weekend with some real passy-assy words and actions towards her. You could hear the scorn dripping from MoulinLou’s mouth as she talked about the apple flower and peanut butter. 😤

She’s such a cold hearted witch towards her kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Okay was her screeching "it's CHEAP" in that Reel aimed at us for our reaction to her $100 curry 🤣

• Haha
And let’s round out Vida’s birthday party weekend with some real passy-assy words and actions towards her. You could hear the scorn dripping from MoulinLou’s mouth as she talked about the apple flower and peanut butter. 😤

Especially the passive aggressive way she told her not to wear her "maybe not wear the unicorn hands hey" when the apples slid off the plate 😤

• Sad
Reactions: 10

i also noticed she doesn’t use hood manners with her kids and also doesn’t correct her kids when they don’t use manners. Vida says something like ‘give it to me’ and the moment passes I think this kind of thing happens a lot because she’s distracted filming.

Reactions: 12
I can imagine her showing off her cool new dance moves from her dance class at Tribe - “yo yo yo, Mama still got it” - and the dance floor suddenly empties ….

• Haha
WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST WATCH? Larb is not sexy, it’s pork mince FFS 🤦🏽‍♀️

Surely her followers aren’t following her for her cooking content? It’s so blah. No effort, no flavour, just packet mix and fry… Boring, bland and basic. There are so many other accounts out there similar to hers (sans mid life crisis and panda eyes) that are way better. Does anyone follow Khan Hong from MKR on Instagram / Tik Tok? Now THAT is how you film cooking content! Not only does he cook meals on a budget, he is extremely resourceful and not OTT like our gal. He is also Vietnamese and cooks the best Asian inspired food not just spring rolls!!

When will this train wreck end? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
While I'm on my high horse, what kind of middle aged person, who drinks wine, doesn't have wine glasses??? Particularly someone who has all kinds of other tit in their kitchen. Maybe she really is a twenty- something year old.
Also, nothing wrong with having a glass of of wine in the early afternoon, or at any time really, I'm not a wowser... but for someone who "doesn't drink" she seems to be doing it a bit.
I use stemless wine glasses because I am so clumsy. I always knock things over. TBH I have been known to use a low ball glass like this, to me a glass is a glass. I also have sensory issues and the rim of the glass is far more important than anything else, thin glass makes me uncomfortable as I worry it will break and I will cut myself. Silly to some but my own issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Surely her followers aren’t following her for her cooking content? It’s so blah. No effort, no flavour, just packet mix and fry… Boring, bland and basic. There are so many other accounts out there similar to hers (sans mid life crisis and panda eyes) that are way better. Does anyone follow Khan Hong from MKR on Instagram / Tik Tok? Now THAT is how you film cooking content! Not only does he cook meals on a budget, he is extremely resourceful and not OTT like our gal. He is also Vietnamese and cooks the best Asian inspired food not just spring rolls!!

Khanh is so lovely. He has this amazing presence about him. Even on lives he doesn't lose his cool when people ask if he is dating his house mate.

EL does not have the it factor.

Reactions: 14

She's trying to replicate popular cooking tik toks/reels and possibly trying to lean into ASMR. I make them every single day for clients, and this style is really popular right now. The issue is in the finer details .... when she drops the onion or garlic it should not hit the bench as that is a jolting sound. It needs to drop and mid-air switch to her chopping.

I saw this comment on the Reel and it's funny someone here said they felt like she was trying to imitate Nigella!

Nigella is the goddess of sexy cooking, seductive play on words, licking her fingers and looking like a stunning 1940's movie star with perfect dark hair and a curvaceous figure.

Moulin Lou ... you are not Nigella .... and never will be. If you want some great Reels made that are on trend and will also have the ASMR satifying sounds and visuals. Hit me up! Oh wait ... please don't .... keep doing you!

Screen Shot 2022-07-24 at 7.50.33 pm.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She loves being pumped up by her tribe but dont ask hard question. She is a sad women and her kids will continuamly remind her how bad she wS when they get older.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.