Emmylou Loves #33 Moves like Tinky Winky, too-tight clothing makes it stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same tit different day. Have she posted a photo with last nights makeup still smudged on her face

Reactions: 6
Ah we already need a new thread title! Any suggestion? Pls try to include 'Moulin Lou' thanks x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought her reference to 'Salada' was the crackers (made by Arnott's) - I could be wrong though?
1658644005507.png

I'm so behind (again!) ... was really hoping to catch up today but have only had time to skim the last few pages. It looks like a lovely day in Melbourne today (on her stories).

I found it interesting that she said last night (while doing her makeup tutorial) to focus on foundation ... if you're short of time, focus on foundation above all else. Wouldn't that make you look a bit washed out? Someone did ask something about bringing out your features but it went unanswered.

I understand her not wanting to talk about ALove and that's understandable (and decent of her, I feel), but she is a bit picky and choosy about what she answers (nothing offensive - I mean about the make-up - there were several questions about things she just ignored). Seems very rude.

Reactions: 13
#34 Embaressing herself at tribe & increasing followers with a bribe. No real friends for Moulin Lou, just lonely nights with oxtail stew.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Emmylou Loves #34 On this thread, #34, we'll see more of Moulin Lou tear up the dance floor

Emmylou Loves #34 Moulin Lou is mad dog busy with a full dance card ... her hummingbird cake brings ALL the boys to the yard

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why are her tits/bra always out in that cardigan? Wear a bloody singlet under it please…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Emmylou Loves #34 Moulin Lou can't stop eating cake and curry, Alove got out of there in a hurry. She has no friends on her side, so she made a fool of herself at tribe.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
#34. Fingering food is such a vibe, Moulin Lou needs to let off some steam by flirting at Tribe.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hate to say but the couch curry eating session with sue-Lynn I noticed that SL isn’t wearing her engagement ring??? I like SL maybe that’s why she’s been quiet

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Emmylou Love #34 Moulin Lou lies about her age and is an embarrassment to Sage.
We saw her having a cheeky MRI, and when Alove came she had a bit of a cry

Hate to say but the couch curry eating session with sue-Lynn I noticed that SL isn’t wearing her engagement ring??? I like SL maybe that’s why she’s been quiet
I haven't seen her man around lately either. My guess is that they have split.

Reactions: 6
I like SL, I hope she's okay if this is the case.

Reactions: 11
#34 Embaressing herself at tribe & increasing followers with a bribe. No real friends for Moulin Lou, just lonely nights with oxtail stew.
Amazing! 🤩🤩

Not sure why everyone keeps banging on about ohh good on her for having fun and going out for a dance. Clearly everyone loves a good dance and 2 hours of not having ya kids in ya face. Its the choice of venue she did it at!!! Get to retro leopard print!!
Also it was supposed to be her weekend with the kids

Why does she do fun activities on her own but when she has the children she’s a couch potato tired and dirty from clubbing

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
#34 MoulinLou dressed like Lady Marmalade, but nobody wants to put their name on her dance card

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.