Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is she wearing!
You’re actually not a size 10 with washboard abs despite how you dress!
Exposing your gunt - yep it still is despite surgeries and lies and retreats and yo yo (mumma) dieting

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So, if the dance class wasn't an #ad #spon (undeclared, again) we can say she spent money on a solo dance class ON HER DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY. She's either a liar and con artist or a selfish, selfish girl. Which one is it Moulin Lou?
Imagine if she'd taken Vida to a private dance class for her birthday??
Mummy and baby girl could've had a blast.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
OMG - when she stepped back from the camera to show the dress it reminded me of Silence of the Lambs when Buffalo Bill was putting lipstick on and then stood back away from the camera!! 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Imagine if she'd taken Vida to a private dance class for her birthday??
Mummy and baby girl could've had a blast.
oh my god, how gorgeous! That's such a lovely idea. Or a dance party for Vida's friends. She's got the space in her elephant warehouse.

Reactions: 10
What in the actual duck, she looks like the cheap, old, frumpy try hard version of Brittney Spears from hit me baby one more time
Kind of a mash up of this ⬇💁🏼‍♀️ammiright??
0166E377-40A5-428C-9143-77D1E83E4F30.jpeg

3D16EBFE-F892-46B5-B319-A39434D67C6F.jpeg

2E2A733D-63AF-4E16-A362-40EF2DE47028.jpeg

And EL you are THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKES THOSE WHITE SHOES. You and Nanna Norma from Buckleys Pokies, East Geelong.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Did she seriously just upload a boomerang of her eye fking the camera with her boobs flashing clevage

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.