Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I snuck over to Emmylou's house when she was at DANCE this afternoon, peered in her window and saw this on her vision board:

1657961957987.png

Yep, that was the inspiration for tonight's "outfit" 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
duck me! That dress would have cost her $499!
and it’s Alice McCall. How hard is it the read a label?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Good grief! Hundreds upon hundreds of dollars spent on ill-fitting clothes and trinkets.

She lives as if there's no tomorrow and she's a single lady.

It's very worrying!

Surely she meets with an accountant every year to do (or at least finalise) her books? Why does this person not give her a rark-up? Mine had a go at me for spending too much on petrol (he clearly lives in fairyland as he has no idea that it's not something you can negotiate!).

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
What the hell is she wearing? With those shoes, she looks like she is in the middle of a jig.

Nevermind, just caught up and saw she is going to a dance class.
Do you think it's pole dancing dance class by the way she's dressed. I could just see her swinging off the pole upside down with her legs spread open. 🥴🥴😜

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oneword will be doing Georg Woulfe sexy dances soon, I think she can do an online class with Georg herself.💃 Get yourself some stiletto heels & a G banger & you're ready to rock.🤢👠👙

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
If she gets a simple thing like her designers mixed up, maybe she's got the "retreat" location mixed up too - goodness only knows where these unfortunate folk will turn up to! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How does a gifted jacket in 2021 still fit now when you gained 7 kilos after surgery last year and have now lost 20 kilos?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How does a gifted jacket in 2021 still fit now when you gained 7 kilos after surgery last year and have now lost 20 kilos?
Maybe she whips out the old Bernina and makes a few adjustments as needed?

Oh, hang on ... it is EL we're talking about so no ... can't imagine her ever doing that!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon MoulinLou (love this!) thinks that if something’s expensive then it’s the best. Regardless if it suits her body type or the event. It’s almost like she’s stunted and subconsciously thinks she’s still in her 20s so dresses and acts like that.

That green and gold number she’s got on tonight is so wrong for her in every way, and those clacky white fringing mules need to be burnt and never seen again.

This is completely random but I feel like she’s the reverse of the male character in the Gwyneth Paltrow movie Shallow Hal - the movie where the guy’s hypnotised to not see women’s flaws - so MoulinLou looks in the mirror and sees herself as a sultry 20-something instead of what the rest of the world sees.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
#staytuned???
God, are you there? It’s me Super Cute. Please see earlier prayer. 🙏
View attachment 1420870
Why can't she just go to a dance class with other people. Maybe she might make a friend or 2. Can't understand why she always does dance classes on her own. Something spesh is coming up for a solo performance at Bali. Be like the dance for her 40th.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.