Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's absolutely FREEZING in Melbourne right now and windy AF and this dipshit wears a summer dress out. Just because it has long sleeves doesn't mean it's made for winter 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Did she steal someone's netball dress and cut some holes in it??
FFS.......this women is next level lunatic 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg you guys- I can’t believe she just gave it away! How she lost the extra weight in 9 days. She’s had her lap band readjusted! The burp. It’s been tightened for sure. It was never removed. It would have caused a bit of discomfort but barely any downtime and will have gotten her over the edge with those last couple of kilos.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe EL if you gave those dogs some attention, they wouldn’t feel the need to jump up at you in an effort TO get some kind of attention from you? Just a thought.

110D58B6-20D9-4C82-9A9B-31C49FE2CFE3.jpeg

I mean look at the way they look up at her, even though she’s just told them off merely for seeking some kind of attention and affection.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Eeeek I’m sure I’ll get called Emmy Lou undercover - but I really really like that Rachel Gilbert dress and it actually looks good on her too 🤣 anyone have any clue where I could find it if it’s old?!
love, not Emmy Lou 😬🤣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Giving me what I ordered vs what I got type vibes.... 🤣🤣🤣

Eeeek I’m sure I’ll get called Emmy Lou undercover - but I really really like that Rachel Gilbert dress and it actually looks good on her too 🤣 anyone have any clue where I could find it if it’s old?!
love, not Emmy Lou 😬🤣
It's still on their website. Called the In Tulum Mini Dress.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Same, same! I'm trying to watch 'Seven Types of Ambiguity' while doing the ironing and keeping up to date on Emmylou's antics!

I so hope we get some footage of her out and about tonight.
🤣 same! I have the house to myself and was going to read a book or do some journaling to lose weight but I find myself TOTALLY sucked into this bogan episode of Sex in the City 🕺🏿💃🍆🍑💦

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe the positive for vida spending time with her dad (and maybe Aaron’s new love) vida will be the centre of attention. Feeling loved. With out the mutton dressed as lamb putting the phone in her face. Vida won’t have to be the performing seal.
Hopefully Aaron and his new girlfriend show vida what it’s like to have a birthday all about vida.

oh Lordy lord emmylou.I feel very sorry for you tonight. People WILL be giggling at you behind your back. The poor girls that are about to meet you for the first time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Wtf is that dress, looks like something jes from Mafs would were. 😳 🤮
She purchased this "dress" a while ago? When it didn't fit since she's lost 0 20 kilos since January. She walked into a shop and purchased a dress she couldn't wear 💁‍♀️ and has spent the last month trying to sell all the clothes that no longer fit her. I wish this made sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She was quite animated and her hands and arms were swinging about. Are you tender after lipo? I would guess so and no sign on her belly of a recent scar - just the old one.
She mentioned that she filmed herself at Woolies last night and bought junk food - was it sugar free ice cream, Woolie's Cheese rings and something else. She ate half the ice cream last night and the other half today. The way she is eating now, she will re-gain whatever she lost and however she lost it really fast.
Something must of went down last night. Maybe her date didn't turn up. And we know she's an emotional eater.

Reactions: 17
🤣 same! I have the house to myself and was going to read a book or do some journaling to lose weight but I find myself TOTALLY sucked into this bogan episode of Sex in the City 🕺🏿💃🍆🍑💦
Can anyone here the SATC theme song in their head or just me?
Emmy Lounatic would def think she’s Samantha 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.