Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Well that was a treat 💃🏼 Here’s a tip fellow tattlers - don’t watch Insta when you’re using a hair straightener, my hair just got fried watching that performance. I cannot understand why the heck this was uploaded. What’s the purpose?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
My heart breaks for little Vida.

Birthdays are a huge deal for little kids. Why, oh why, is she not out celebrating with her and the rest of the family? Even if they have custody arrangements, I'm sure allowances could be made for special occasions.

Instead, she's made today alllll about her! I imagine a lot of seven-year-olds would love to tag along for the dance class just to have a go themselves.

Do better Emmylou! :mad:

PS: Why are you removing your makeup if you're back off out again? 🧐

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She just popped up a Story post dance class to say she’s heading out for cocktails and dinner with her friend Jess and her friend’s girlfriends. Who is Jess?

(does she exist?)
Why does she pretend like she doesn't like to drink, I'm pretty sure we have established that she is a massive closet alco.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My heart breaks for little Vida.

Birthdays are a huge deal for little kids. Why, oh why, is she not out celebrating with her and the rest of the family? Even if they have custody arrangements, I'm sure allowances could be made for special occasions.

Instead, she's made today alllll about her! I imagine a lot of seven-year-olds would love to tag along for the dance class just to have a go themselves.

Do better Emmylou! :mad:

PS: Why are you removing your makeup if you're back off out again? 🧐
Was just thinking the same thing!! A quick pop in for presents in the morning is not enough. I teach 7 year olds and birthdays are the biggest deal in their little world, as they should be!

It's really quite upsetting. EL either doesn't care or isn't allowed to be there.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
A 3 salada stack as a snack before dinner and cocktails? Her eating this week is not someone who is trying to lose weight or on a maintenance phase. 3 salada and 3 slices of regular cheese (she doesn't use the lite cheese anymore) is about 500 calories - why not the mandarins again. Her disordered eating again

Screen Shot 2022-07-16 at 6.07.57 pm.png

Reactions: 22
OMG! She is loving herself. Full length mirror to eye duck herself. She was in heaven.

Okay .... I am reporting to Adam Mosseri (Head of Instagram) for inappropriate content. I literally choked on my cheeseburger just then and had to dig it out of my throat before I vomited! :sick:

I am all for body positivity, but body dysmorphia needs help. She even said before she left that she was cold and she still wore a crop top!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she went out alone last night to show people that it’s great being on your own and to encourage them to book a solo spot on the retreat. There’s always a motive.
That dance 🤣🤣 no words

• Haha
Reactions: 18
what the HELL is that "dancing"?! The principal dancers at The Australian Ballet must be shaking. Moulin Lou look out! Poor Vida, all I can think is, poor Vida. I hope she had a gorgeous birthday. As a mum I cannot imagine being so damn absent on a birthday.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
A 3 salada stack as a snack before dinner and cocktails? Her eating this week is not someone who is trying to lose weight or on a maintenance phase. 3 salada and 3 slices of regular cheese (she doesn't use the lite cheese anymore) is about 500 calories - why not the mandarins again. Her disordered eating again

View attachment 1420885
This is why she has to do tummy tucks and lipo. Because she isn't in control of her diet, walking cannot out-train a diet like hers and her large portion sizes.

Reactions: 18
No way have 8 people booked saying that to add legitimacy. I will be most surprised if it goes ahead
Even if there were eight idiots who have signed up it would be stinging her big time.
LL will struggle to cover the cost of the Villa at this rate.

The three salada with cheese is exactly why her slow and steady weight loss is a sham.
Still too many calories in and far too less out and that's just what we see

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
what the HELL is that "dancing"?! The principal dancers at The Australian Ballet must be shaking. Moulin Lou look out! Poor Vida, all I can think is, poor Vida. I hope she had a gorgeous birthday. As a mum I cannot imagine being so damn absent on a birthday.
Moulin Lou! :ROFLMAO: ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her food consumption is a complete farce, she does the complete opposite of being an example of sensible eating.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.