Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HeyBub

VIP Member
Christ on a cracker what the feck is this fuckery she’s wearing? My boyfriend just bore witness to the shit show of EL and asked what the fuck is that thing and why is it dressed like a pine lime splice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

cheezel flaps

Is this actually real life, or am I in a nightmare? Wtf is happening today?! Did she hit her head while she was off last week? She’s more delusional than normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

TrainwreckinTulla

Chatty Member
Dear god there is just so much to unpack. You guys have done a wonderful job of doing it. I was out last night and got home late, had a quick scroll of IG before bed and almost fell out of bed laughing!!!!! I knew I would have plenty of pages to scroll through today. I have to say the slow Mo Gin video has to be one of the fucking worst things I have ever seen. In fact it was so bad it was almost good...god I laughed so hard. What poor person was roped into filming that? Jesus, what a busy /day night for EL.

Then I notice on this morning's stories she says "Such a nice well rounded weekend" Bitch what the fuck? She basically spent 3.5 mins with The Children and spent the weekend loving herself sick and acting like a 20 year old. Well rounded weekend for her and her needs...that's all that matters. I feel so sorry for her kids, especially little Vida. A well rounded weekend? The only thing well rounded around here is her stomach 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29

BeachBaby

VIP Member
I haven't read all the new pages sorry, you guys are too prolific!
But the dress last night! 😱 how many people looked at her and thought "oh dear, pregnant ladies shouldn't be drinking Martinis!"

• Haha

LightStim

Next thread suggestion:
Moulin Lou has returned from her funk, back on live flogging an over priced bunk

• Haha

teddywoowipe

This morning’s post confirms that Aaron works up in Queensland frequently so she had to take C to the RCH. I am not going to snark on her complaints about lengthy wait times (having just sat in a ED waiting room for 9+ hours myself). The Victorian public health system is experiencing terrible wait times and this is not the fault of any medical and health workers but a political problem.

However, in my opinion, it pays to go private for children to avoid any additional time in distress and pain for children. That said, from my understanding (and observations during my wait), broken bones are dealt with quite quickly in both private and public hospitals.

What I don’t understand in her story is Leah not being around? I have three children, a career and a husband frequently overseas/interstate for business and never had an assistant to help with the children. That is what life and parenting is, dealing with any obstacles thrown your way! Emmy seems to live in fantasy land where all she has to do is float through life doing whatever she pleases.

• Heart
Ohhhh you guys ...

giphy.gif

I was waiting at Canteen bright and early this morning, all excited and nobody turned up - not one of you even had the decency to text me to say you couldn't make it! It was okay though - I just went and bothered Brad in the kitchen and we talked about how he used MY recipe to make the pasta dish I've been eating all week long, as well as the five-day old curry that I put into portion-sized containers (one each for morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner [breakfast is a small diet coke]) and how he added lots of DILL and ... oh wait, that didn't happen.

When it became apparent nobody was coming, I headed off to The Graham, posted to my 'gram about how I was a powerful woman choosing to eat alone, and had the wait staff shoot footage.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Most of the wait staff were helpful and obliging, but then I got stuck with this chick. I don't know what her issue was - I did say please, yet she seemed to think I was being funny by asking for more photos taken from a different angle.

giphy.gif

Anyway, I'm back home now and about to dig into just a small slice of hummingbird cake (I don't eat a lot).

• Haha
  • Heart

Bonniemeg

I spotted her down at the beach yesterday while out on my walk. I wouldn’t have noticed her but heard her screeching voice yelling out ‘sorry’ at someone cause her dogs were running WILD everywhere!

• Haha
  • Wow
My heart breaks for little Vida.

Birthdays are a huge deal for little kids. Why, oh why, is she not out celebrating with her and the rest of the family? Even if they have custody arrangements, I'm sure allowances could be made for special occasions.

Instead, she's made today alllll about her! I imagine a lot of seven-year-olds would love to tag along for the dance class just to have a go themselves.

Do better Emmylou! :mad:

PS: Why are you removing your makeup if you're back off out again? 🧐
This.

Her youngest baby turned 7 today and there is no mention of how she’s missing spending the day with her or wishes she was with her - she really doesn't look the slightest bit upset about it! I’m glad she’s with her Dad today and I hope she’s having the best birthday ever!

• Sad
  • Heart
My heart breaks for little Vida.

Birthdays are a huge deal for little kids. Why, oh why, is she not out celebrating with her and the rest of the family? Even if they have custody arrangements, I'm sure allowances could be made for special occasions.

Instead, she's made today alllll about her! I imagine a lot of seven-year-olds would love to tag along for the dance class just to have a go themselves.

Do better Emmylou! :mad:

PS: Why are you removing your makeup if you're back off out again? 🧐

• Sad
  • Heart

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Wtf is that dress, looks like something jes from Mafs would were. 😳 🤮
She purchased this "dress" a while ago? When it didn't fit since she's lost 0 20 kilos since January. She walked into a shop and purchased a dress she couldn't wear 💁‍♀️ and has spent the last month trying to sell all the clothes that no longer fit her. I wish this made sense.

• Haha