Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhMyLou

VIP Member
Morning tattlers geez this new revamped version of EL has certainly moved this thread quickly.
Jumped on to quickly say I’m so proud of Aaron he has definitely moved on and not taking her shit I’m guessing she would have tried to wrangle Vita being with her for her birthday not for love but for the gram. Must feel shit EL to have no control or awareness at what you posted showed such a happy picture but you were only looking in just like us.
Ok I’m off again breakfast and holiday sunbathing await …. Maybe I’ll try a bomb in the pool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

cheezelfingers

She’s just out on her phone. The Jesus Christ comment is already gone.
She’d be an absolute nightmare to go out with. Thank god I had no plans tonight, can just sit back and watch the shit show

• Wow

EmmyLou_Spew

Chatty Member
Just took a selfie with my tequila, but too scared to out myself. So cheers! Happy 119k everyone! Next stop ... brands drop!

• Heart
  • Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I have seen the c word used her many times talking about her and not from me. The one dsy i say you get touchy ferly. I did not wish her harm.
I drop swear words and Cunt like it's nobody's business.

Emmy Lou from Emmy Lou Loves is just that. A right Cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

avex

Chatty Member
That Ted Baker coat is stunning, but god she could provide so much for her kids if she didn’t waste so much money on clothing. I don’t know how she can justify living in that disgusting house while buying herself an $800 coat she can’t do up when she already has 5 million of them in her wardrobe.

Gifted twat

Chatty Member
Agreed for someone who spends so much money on themselves to not even make an effort on their kids 7th birthday is heartbreaking. Balloons aren’t even expensive it makes me sick she put no effort into her baby girls birthday. Geez my kids get about a week of birthday😂.
And no baking a cake.. She went to more effort to make that Herpesbird cake for Brad's cafe illegally in her hovel

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
1658012214559.png

:rolleyes:

Emmylou is online at the moment, responding to selected messages (only the ones pumping her up [so to speak]).

Cue a story with sad eyes, talking about how hard things are since Aaron left us and her mad dog busy day ahead ...

giphy.gif

• Haha

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
Good morning story about how awesome her weekend was and no mention of little Vida!! THIS is why the followers have dropped off 😡
It's so fucking wrong. I can't get over how selfish this piece of shit is. Birthdays in our house are a big deal couldn't imagine doing anything other than giving them all of our attention. I am with my baby daddy so don't know how hard it is with co-parenting but this slug surely could have spent more than an hour with her daughter. Maybe she is wise than Scum afterall.

• Heart

Chickinabiz

Chatty Member
So she went clubbing on her own because she wanted to dance and left as their was some glitch with the DJs music and they put on house music. Sad sad creature
On the live she conveniently sidestepped the hard questions about Bali such as deposit refunds if the trip is cancelled. Someone asked her at least 3 times and her tribe would chime in saying how beautiful and inspirational she is which of course she'd address meanwhile the big elephant in the room is sitting there not being addressed. A nice deflection. Doesn't want to share her weight loss journey as she's enjoying it for the moment. More or less saying she's not going to discuss it. She's gone all Chrissie Swan

• Wow
  • Haha

EmmyLou_Spew

Chatty Member
This is my favourite and I was given this at Christmas. I literally savour it for special moments ...

Time to crack it open!

293139160_376305204614170_2591247365819988988_n.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

FreddyFrog

Chatty Member
Holy shit.
I go on insta tonight (after a while away) and my eyes nearly fall out of my head. WTAF.

• Haha

Super Cute

VIP Member
Did she go clubbing in her own?
Yes.
I would go by myself too but I’m afraid I’ll get hit on my men and women….cos who doesn’t want to bump uglies with a 51yo peri-menopausal slightly tubby partially grey haired judgemental fezza from GTown 💁🏼‍♀️?

• Haha

rita.margs

She loves mentioning over and over just how little she drinks, it’s so weird.

I am sure the reason for the follower drop are the Mum’s that would look to her in a relatable way, the food, cheap make up, cheap hacks (not cheap but affordable, like the frankfurters in the flask to keep warm), her relationship, her and the kids.

That’s all gone and instead replaced with trashy overpriced outfits, gluttony, no mention of the kids, partying and drinking, mocking those that work full days.
I’ll admit, for a long time, I was an EL admirer (and SC somewhat). As a mum, these two were showing that it was okay to not be perfect on the internet, blah blah blah. I enjoyed EL’s casual cooking, etc etc.

But I unfollowed both of them a few years ago.

Her lil show this weekend just kinda shows why I unfollowed her. I wouldn’t be surprised if the people unfollowing her are other mums.